acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Wow. Are you serious? This is one of the best games here. You are really missing out if you skip it just because of sounds. What game here has good sounds anyway? Maybe some canned freeware music. I don't see what it adds to the game, personally.

The plot, and especially the dialog is much better than most. Sure, maybe the overall plot is not quite at the complexity of City of Broken Dreamers (sorry acewinz), but it is more developed than 95% of games here, and several of the plot points keep many of us talking about it here, for years.

Each his or her own, but if you are really missing out on one of the greats.
No offense taken. COBD is next level, we are still in our "Depraved Awakenings" phase of that evolution. :) (Just not as dark.)

Also on the sound side of things. We have had a goal of music/sounds at 10k earnings. We did reach that at one point, but it didn't even last through the month. But if/when we do break above that consistently it will be added.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
You have many reviews that explain in detail why people like it, you don't because you have different taste, simple as that. I like the game because renders are great, plot is decent (yeah, it's pretty much standard but with enough twists and mysteries that gets you hooked and for an erotic game it's good) and overall it's a game way above average.
Actually, the game will get better if you keep playing. In future episodes, the animations improve, new hotter girls are added, the story expands and develops.
Wow. Are you serious? This is one of the best games here. You are really missing out if you skip it just because of sounds. What game here has good sounds anyway? Maybe some canned freeware music. I don't see what it adds to the game, personally.

The plot, and especially the dialog is much better than most. Sure, maybe the overall plot is not quite at the complexity of City of Broken Dreamers (sorry acewinz), but it is more developed than 95% of games here, and several of the plot points keep many of us talking about it here, for years.

Each his or her own, but if you are really missing out on one of the greats.
no need to reply to trolls-accounts;)
and that one was just one more account/shitpost from a known troll, opening either facepalming, or spamming accounts every now and then, for a few months now.

lordofhirunds

Jul 25, 2017
1086 pages of opinions on the game, on who is the goldigger or the Dizzy, on who is more beautiful or on the I like this, I said 1086 pages say a lot about the validity of the game and the thickness of the characters different from each other and think that at least 100 pages just to discuss the loopholes to be able to keep the money and the girls.

• Red Heart
Reactions: acewinz

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Oh, for those of you that like to discuss/read about these things in discord. WTHI is doing it's second run as dev of the week in Hobocop's Lewd Gamers Paradise discord chan all week starting the 4th . I'll be posting, taking questions, and trying to help push out this update. :S

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I feel like even if we get some semblance of harem ending, all of my favourite girls (Monica, Elaine, Jenna, Lily) will be in separate "harems" :cry:
Harem is 3+ girls so you are safe, they won't be in separate ones considering there is only 1 group of 3.

Katie, Lily and Deb is the closest to a harem you'll get.

Reactions: MrFriendly

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
What I think goes on is that most of the people on here skip ALL of the dialog just to get to the fun stuff. They have no interest in the story
I'm the exact opposite when it comes to games. The vast majority of "adult games" seem to be made or written for horny teenagers with no idea of what an adult life is like. Ill take a slower paced game with substance and backbone any day of the week. There are too many other games that cater to the impatient horn-dog already, this is one of the greats.

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes