Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
The only game that I can recall having a good looking midget is now abandoned and we never got sexy time with her.
Perhaps their next game will be a MC in Oz fucking his way through the lollipop guild...
you need to do a quick update on things going here - there are planed midgets, as the way to bypass harems restriction (apparently one midgets in sex actions counts as a half one, so you can have four midgets at the cost of two...and so on).
now, back to on (midgets) topic. :WeSmart:
ace, midget update when?:BootyTime:

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
The only game that I can recall having a good looking midget is now abandoned and we never got sexy time with her.
Perhaps their next game will be a MC in Oz fucking his way through the lollipop guild...
Sorcerer has a good looking midget though we don't have sexy time with her yet.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
but you just said that you're not really interested in the sexy time ;) and sorcerer has a good story
No, no. I’m not interested in sexy time that is the exact same thing again and again with very little variation. Vanilla is boring after awhile. Sorcerer isn’t pretty and the story is getting bogged down with the harem building (I’m not a big fan of harems). I keep my eye on it but the story isn’t as exciting as watching grainy security camera footage from a coffee shop like in WTHI.
What do you expect? I’m a finicky bitch.

Reactions: WhiteyG

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
No, no. I’m not interested in sexy time that is the exact same thing again and again with very little variation. Vanilla is boring after awhile. Sorcerer isn’t pretty and the story is getting bogged down with the harem building (I’m not a big fan of harems). I keep my eye on it but the story isn’t as exciting as watching grainy security camera footage from a coffee shop like in WTHI.
At least they have a valid reason for building a harem
You need to put the maximum buns in the oven before you get slaughtered by your enemies

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
damn you are hard to please!

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
At least they have a valid reason for building a harem
You need to put the maximum buns in the oven before you get slaughtered by your enemies
True but it bogs down the plot. So glad this game is harem

damn you are hard to please!
I’m complicated

In sorcerer you have a Fairy Dragon pet! what else do you need?
To be able to fuck a nun, fairy dragon is cute but too deus ex machine for me.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Honestly don’t expect much and I doubt it will be more than some additional vanilla. Three scoops of vanilla is nice and sweet but it’s not a lot of variety. :)
Besides I want to know more about the mystery.
We're supposed to get some discussion with Katie, Lily and Debbie in the aftermath of the much hyped orgy last time. While not sexy in and of itself, it should be a significant milestone in the relationship with any of those three, which I would certainly deem novel and worthwhile.

At least in theory. The fact they felt the need to add sexy bits to the discussion does not fill me with glee, but hopefully that's just a little vanilla icing on a delicious and nutritious... oat cake? I think I sprained my metaphor there, but the point is I do see potential value in the episode even if the sex doesn't pan out. So I'm going to remain cautiously optimistic.

On the mystery, I'm not expecting much. Based on everything we know, it seems like there's only two realistic possibilities: Elaine or Bella. Jolina obviously wouldn't implicate herself even if she were guilty, and she previously had the opportunity to clear Monica and (I believe) Zarah. She'd certainly recognize Theresa (or Jenna), and it would be hard to mistake any of the other girls for middle-aged.

So that leaves Elaine and Bella. Elaine would certainly give us something new to talk over with her, but we already know she's involved. Bella is my guess, because it is at least a legitimately new direction to take the story in. But it won't prove anything by itself, thus ensuring the mystery will continue for at least another episode.

That's my prediction anyway. Hopefully we'll see shortly if I need to turn in my deerstalker hat.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
We're supposed to get some discussion with Katie, Lily and Debbie in the aftermath of the much hyped orgy last time. While not sexy in and of itself, it should be a significant milestone in the relationship with any of those three, which I would certainly deem novel and worthwhile.

At least in theory. The fact they felt the need to add sexy bits to the discussion does not fill me with glee, but hopefully that's just a little vanilla icing on a delicious and nutritious... oat cake? I think I sprained my metaphor there, but the point is I do see potential value in the episode even if the sex doesn't pan out. So I'm going to remain cautiously optimistic.
Yeah, I know we're all supposed to be excited that there's more sex but tbh for me there's no excitement to the act anymore in the game. The fact is that once sex happens in a game the act needs to escalate for it to be exciting for me. If the characters stay in the same vanilla space and don't venture outside of that box then it gets a bit stale. It's why I found the sex scene with Monica more interesting than the scene with Katie, Lily, and Debbie. Monica is older and more inclined to being a bit of a "prude" but the MC can get her to allow anal and a face fuck, pushing her outside her comfort zone. That's sexy to me because she's trusting her partner as she becomes more comfortable with him.
The threesome didn't appeal as much because the MC had been with each of the women sexually before that point and watching women have lesbian sex doesn't do it for me. If Debbie and Katie had strapped on dildos and gone to town on Lily with the MC then I'd have been more interested, as it stands I only played the scene once as it was rather typical vanilla + lesbian sex. Not really that captivating at this point in the story since we've seen it all before. I know I am a jaded asshole but with so much sex with all of the characters up to now (except Elaine) adding more feels like filler.

On the mystery, I'm not expecting much. Based on everything we know, it seems like there's only two realistic possibilities: Elaine or Bella. Jolina obviously wouldn't implicate herself even if she were guilty, and she previously had the opportunity to clear Monica and (I believe) Zarah. She'd certainly recognize Theresa (or Jenna), and it would be hard to mistake any of the other girls for middle-aged.

So that leaves Elaine and Bella. Elaine would certainly give us something new to talk over with her, but we already know she's involved. Bella is my guess, because it is at least a legitimately new direction to take the story in. But it won't prove anything by itself, thus ensuring the mystery will continue for at least another episode.

That's my prediction anyway. Hopefully we'll see shortly if I need to turn in my deerstalker hat.
I don't really expect much either. What I want is for the MC to see the footage, go confront the person, and then deal with the aftermath of it all. What we will probably get is post coital conversation with Katie and crew about feelings, some sexy time with Jenna (and possibly Jolina), some more sex with Bella, Wanda, and Angel (not together), maybe some more sex with Jenna and Jolina, then finally sex with Elaine, then the reveal of the footage, queue cliffhanger.

Of course that's my jaded pov of it all, I would love it if Ace, Cheeky, et al prove me wrong.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Yeah, I know we're all supposed to be excited that there's more sex but tbh for me there's no excitement to the act anymore in the game. The fact is that once sex happens in a game the act needs to escalate for it to be exciting for me. If the characters stay in the same vanilla space and don't venture outside of that box then it gets a bit stale. It's why I found the sex scene with Monica more interesting than the scene with Katie, Lily, and Debbie. Monica is older and more inclined to being a bit of a "prude" but the MC can get her to allow anal and a face fuck, pushing her outside her comfort zone. That's sexy to me because she's trusting her partner as she becomes more comfortable with him.
The threesome didn't appeal as much because the MC had been with each of the women sexually before that point and watching women have lesbian sex doesn't do it for me. If Debbie and Katie had strapped on dildos and gone to town on Lily with the MC then I'd have been more interested, as it stands I only played the scene once as it was rather typical vanilla + lesbian sex. Not really that captivating at this point in the story since we've seen it all before. I know I am a jaded asshole but with so much sex with all of the characters up to now (except Elaine) adding more feels like filler.

I don't really expect much either. What I want is for the MC to see the footage, go confront the person, and then deal with the aftermath of it all. What we will probably get is post coital conversation with Katie and crew about feelings, some sexy time with Jenna (and possibly Jolina), some more sex with Bella, Wanda, and Angel (not together), maybe some more sex with Jenna and Jolina, then finally sex with Elaine, then the reveal of the footage, queue cliffhanger.

Of course that's my jaded pov of it all, I would love it if Ace, Cheeky, et al prove me wrong.
I'd say you get about half of what you want, and about half of what you expect, and a few things you don't. Although I think over time you should get more of what you want than not. While WTHI tries to focus on the feelings and situations, we do hamstring ourselves by not making things go from 0 - 100 too quickly. Not to mention going too far in some respects without options to avoid it and you step on toes. :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: sandstorm1872

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I'd say you get about half of what you want, and about half of what you expect, and a few things you don't. Although I think over time you should get more of what you want than not. While WTHI tries to focus on the feelings and situations, we do hamstring ourselves by not making things go from 0 - 100 too quickly. Not to mention going too far in some respects without options to avoid it and you step on toes. :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well, I'm always happy to get things I don't expect (as long as it isn't a swift kick in the balls). The fact is that WTHI is one of the best games on here to the point where the little issues become bigger because we expect better. If that makes any sense? I agree that Monica took too long, and it was too short a time between first time to getting into kinkier stuff. Though there are some people who go from zero to 60 fairly fast she didn't strike me as that type.

Main issue is too many ladies so you have to split attention and Monica's first time took a back seat to a lot of other action. I know every LI/lady has her fans but if there were 2-3 less then I think there could have been more time with the main ladies. Every side fuck doesn't need to become a primary fuck. And you know I'm just going to spout shit and I don't think you should change a thing, right? I am excited to see what you do with your next game after learning what you have from this one. I would like to see a game with an older protagonist maybe someone who has a successful career but is unhappy and single, someone not college aged but not so fucking old he needs blue pills, something that has more fetishes/kinks, and maybe includes more UI elements like a phone, laptop. But I am going to play whatever you release just wanted to put my wishlist out there. LOL

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes