Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
I forgave Elaine.

Way I saw it she was in a relationship, down the line his son was brought in, the person she was in the relationship with told her to ignore him so she did.

She wasn't there for the kid, she was there for his dad.
Wow just wow this kind of reasoning is why the world has gone to shit already. so you mean that she was there only for his dad excuses the fact that she was accomplice to a crime called child neglect. Only a bitch would accept to do what elaine did to the mc just because his dad said so. She is a gold digger that would sell her own children for money and i hope we get an ending where she ends up on the street penniless. An ending where she died a horrible slow death would be better but cheeky is too much of a nice guy for that

Last edited:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Yeah, not like we've posted actual teasers and updates or anything... or have a dozen in-house beta testers who also frequent these forums. Sounds very sus to me.
Teasers? Updates? Beta testers? What?

You deflect too much... I’ve got my eye on you “Ace” (bet you’re not even an Ace, you’re probably a Jack).

And yeah last I heard it’s a bit delayed because of some renders and another disappearing artist? (You do know that you make people “disappear” after they do the work for you). I have faith in you and Cheeky.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Teasers? Updates? Beta testers? What?

You deflect too much... I’ve got my eye on you “Ace” (bet you’re not even an Ace, you’re probably a Jack).

And yeah last I heard it’s a bit delayed because of some renders and another disappearing artist? (You do know that you make people “disappear” after they do the work for you). I have faith in you and Cheeky.
Well, ya know, us testers do more than just test. We help to hide... uh... I mean FIND the bugs and... uh... So, yeah. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Well, ya know, us testers do more than just test. We help to hide... uh... I mean FIND the bugs and... uh... So, yeah. :ROFLMAO:
Just remember to get the lye before the person "disappears" otherwise people get suspicious about your behavior.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Apparently artists for this game are kind of like drummers for Spinal Tap.
tumblr_m8zkgy4HTI1r3fk5s540.gif

I do wonder if the artists chafe at the lack of creative freedom since they are required to do exactly as told. SMH, I have no idea to be honest. Ace "Jack" seems to be a nice guy.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
View attachment 1128313

I do wonder if the artists chafe at the lack of creative freedom since they are required to do exactly as told. SMH, I have no idea to be honest. Ace "Jack" seems to be a nice guy.
Haha. We are actually fine with artists using initiative. If they see a shot that looks good and could fit the situation to go with their gut even if we didn't ask for it. Unfortunately their gut usually tells them to run for the border after half a scene. :D
Maybe that is why Cell works out... He occasionally has the girls show boobs on his own, but otherwise he is screaming "What do you want me to do here?! Which way is she facing? I don't remember you asking me to do that." (and then I copy paste the discord message I sent him yesterday.) :)

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Ace, please, tell us the "exception in planned episode" is not Elaine:unsure:
My poor di...heart just wont be able to endure it:(:HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: acewinz

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
STOP with the teasing!
I can barely stand the waiting as it is, with all the teasing you're doing, it's becoming unbearable
Fine. I'll stick with just relaying basic stuff about the update.
Like for example we had to extend the time period EP20 happens in to 3 days with jumps to make it semi-realistic that a teenage man could cum THAT many times realistically without help. If he was a man-whore that is.

Benares

May 12, 2017
Fine. I'll stick with just relaying basic stuff about the update.
Like for example we had to extend the time period EP20 happens in to 3 days with jumps to make it semi-realistic that a teenage man could cum THAT many times realistically without help. If he was a man-whore that is.

i found a picture of you

evil.gif

you're evil, reallly evil

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes