HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Fine. I'll stick with just relaying basic stuff about the update.
Like for example we had to extend the time period EP20 happens in to 3 days with jumps to make it semi-realistic that a teenage man could cum THAT many times realistically without help. If he was a man-whore that is.
You smug overbearing piece of..........whatever piece you're of.....

• Haha
Reactions: acewinz

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
I've been replaying the game for fun and getting a much cleaner katie/debbie/lily route(no sidefuck except Jo). I came up to jenna real date or not scene so katie clearly state she will be pissed if MC refused a date because they were a couple aka you are allowed to get other girls then breaks up with him when she finds out about mc/jenna. It's rather hypocritical.

P.s i never played a jenna romance route let alone a katie/jenna route so i'm open for info.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I've been replaying the game for fun and getting a much cleaner katie/debbie/lily route(no sidefuck except Jo). I came up to jenna real date or not scene so katie clearly state she will be pissed if MC refused a date because they were a couple aka you are allowed to get other girls then breaks up with him when she finds out about mc/jenna. It's rather hypocritical.

P.s i never played a jenna romance route let alone a katie/jenna route so i'm open for info.
I always played Katie as a solo because she seemed super jealous which is why the whole Debbie and Lily threesome kind of pissed me off (very mildly). I just didn't see Katie as someone who would go from jealous "threaten to claw your eyes out" type to having a threesome with her two best friends. Especially when it seemed that only one of them (Debbie) had any real lesbian desires. Sure the MC can try to influence her (and perhaps all three of them, I didn't play through it that way) but considering the short amount of time that this game covers it felt like too quick of a jump for her and Lily as they never expressed any real desire to explore lesbianism.

Anyway, I never went Jenna either... Just didn't appeal to me. Perhaps I need to go do that next update.

Reactions: freedom.call

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
I always played Katie as a solo because she seemed super jealous which is why the whole Debbie and Lily threesome kind of pissed me off (very mildly). I just didn't see Katie as someone who would go from jealous "threaten to claw your eyes out" type to having a threesome with her two best friends. Especially when it seemed that only one of them (Debbie) had any real lesbian desires. Sure the MC can try to influence her (and perhaps all three of them, I didn't play through it that way) but considering the short amount of time that this game covers it felt like too quick of a jump for her and Lily as they never expressed any real desire to explore lesbianism.

Anyway, I never went Jenna either... Just didn't appeal to me. Perhaps I need to go do that next update.
If you ever want a good timeline in a game then imagine that the days are not one after the others. That what i do to make it more realist. I do actually like jenna but putting her vs katie was a death sentence.

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
I've always considered the quadcouple option as a gift for choosing to only pursue katie romantically over monica, jenna, jolina, angel then here's your reward. About the lesbian thing MC was a big reason why lily chooses to try it because at that point lily is completely in love with him and trust him. She also knew it was the only way she could be with him since she didn't want to fight katie for mc. If it was any other girl instead of debbie lily would have rejected it.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
If you ever want a good timeline in a game then imagine that the days are not one after the others. That what i do to make it more realist. I do actually like jenna but putting her vs katie was a death sentence.
Yeah, it would be nice if we could see the time passing. But they set it up so that the MC only had 2 weeks before the final will reading, right?

I've always considered the quadcouple option as a gift for choosing to only pursue katie romantically over monica, jenna, jolina, angel then here's your reward. About the lesbian thing MC was a big reason why lily chooses to try it because at that point lily is completely in love with him and trust him. She also knew it was the only way she could be with him since she didn't want to fight katie for mc. If it was any other girl instead of debbie lily would have rejected it.
But that only happens if the MC pursues Lily, right? I mean if the MC doesn't go after Debbie or Lily does the threesome take place? That wouldn't make sense as the MC hasn't been interested in either of Katie's friends. Just felt like a bit of fanservice (not a bad thing at all, just doesn't seem natural if the MC is only pursuing Katie).

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Yeah, it would be nice if we could see the time passing. But they set it up so that the MC only had 2 weeks before the final will reading, right?

But that only happens if the MC pursues Lily, right? I mean if the MC doesn't go after Debbie or Lily does the threesome take place? That wouldn't make sense as the MC hasn't been interested in either of Katie's friends. Just felt like a bit of fanservice (not a bad thing at all, just doesn't seem natural if the MC is only pursuing Katie).
You don't have to actively pursue them to get the outcome. I think it's there for a few reasons:

1. Fanservice as you said.
2. Because the MC can be an ass and decides to take advantage of the situation to get free pussy from a couple hot girls.
3. 2 leads back to 1. Ahaha

• Haha
Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
You don't have to actively pursue them to get the outcome. I think it's there for a few reasons:

1. Fanservice as you said.
2. Because the MC can be an ass and decides to take advantage of the situation to get free pussy from a couple hot girls.
3. 2 leads back to 1. Ahaha
There's nothing I can fault you for when it comes to that logic. LOL

I guess I was just wrong about Katie being the super jealous type. :eek:

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
I only did a katie/lily/debbie path so i don't know but since you can help debbie with lily even if you aren't interested then no threesome i guess. That beach house scene must have had a ridiculous amount of variations with all the option possible.

Reactions: MrFriendly

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
There's nothing I can fault you for when it comes to that logic. LOL

I guess I was just wrong about Katie being the super jealous type. :eek:
She is super jealous but she has fallen for MC so much that he gets away with it. Remember blood sisters share everything expect her real sister apparently

• Haha
Reactions: Ariostebaldo

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

I agree with you, I also don't see Katie in any romantic situation where there is anyone other than her and MC, but as an exception for one night, between alcohol and unexpected declarations, it doesn't seem like an impossible scenario.

of course the next day, other than sex to loosen up the muscles, I would expect her to set a series of conditions which would prevent a repeat of the big party, and especially if the previous closeness of MC to the two friends emerged I would expect a crime scene

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I agree with you, I also don't see Katie in any romantic situation where there is anyone other than her and MC, but as an exception for one night, between alcohol and unexpected declarations, it doesn't seem like an impossible scenario.

of course the next day, other than sex to loosen up the muscles, I would expect her to set a series of conditions which would prevent a repeat of the big party, and especially if the previous closeness of MC to the two friends emerged I would expect a crime scene
acewinz don't make me worry.... I don't want to be right, I want to be reassured. always:(

;):D

Conklingc

Jan 21, 2020
Could someone share the today's patreon post?

Hi Folks,
Just a quick update to say that Episode 20 is almost ready. The episode as we had initially planned is complete with one exception where we need to add in the animations for the Elaine scene. All of the artwork and dialog are done. We just need to incorporate the last animations into this scene (A couple of days work). All of this script has been fully tested too, so no wait time for proofing.
And as mentioned previously, we weren't happy with the beach-house morning after scene, so we wanted to add a bit of spice for each of the three ladies. Once again, ALL artwork for these new additions are complete. Just need to update the script to incorporate so will need a few more days for that too.
Also - Currently looking at ways to compress the artwork without losing quality as the download size is getting too large to keep adding to, so hope to have a solution in place for this release. And lastly, we've done a little bit more work on the "Jump to any episode" options so you can join the action at any stage in the game to try out different options / choices without the need to start from episode 1. This option has been there since a few episodes back but it looks like some people still aren't aware of it so just wanted to highlight it again and make it a little more apparent in the game too.
So after a looong wait, just asking for a little longer and we'll have it to you real soon.
The final version will be pushing to almost 9,500 lines of dialog / code which will be our biggest yet. Episode 18 & 19 were 8K and episodes 1 to 3 combined were less than 4K.
For Episode 21, I promise we are going to aim for a shorter episode with a shorter dev cycle.

Thanks,

CG

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020

Hi Folks,
Just a quick update to say that Episode 20 is almost ready. The episode as we had initially planned is complete with one exception where we need to add in the animations for the Elaine scene. All of the artwork and dialog are done. We just need to incorporate the last animations into this scene (A couple of days work). All of this script has been fully tested too, so no wait time for proofing.
And as mentioned previously, we weren't happy with the beach-house morning after scene, so we wanted to add a bit of spice for each of the three ladies. Once again, ALL artwork for these new additions are complete. Just need to update the script to incorporate so will need a few more days for that too.
Also - Currently looking at ways to compress the artwork without losing quality as the download size is getting too large to keep adding to, so hope to have a solution in place for this release. And lastly, we've done a little bit more work on the "Jump to any episode" options so you can join the action at any stage in the game to try out different options / choices without the need to start from episode 1. This option has been there since a few episodes back but it looks like some people still aren't aware of it so just wanted to highlight it again and make it a little more apparent in the game too.
So after a looong wait, just asking for a little longer and we'll have it to you real soon.
The final version will be pushing to almost 9,500 lines of dialog / code which will be our biggest yet. Episode 18 & 19 were 8K and episodes 1 to 3 combined were less than 4K.
For Episode 21, I promise we are going to aim for a shorter episode with a shorter dev cycle.

Thanks,

CG
They can skip the animations for the Elaine scene unless it is an animation of the MC throwing her out of the house. ;)

Thank you for posting the progress report!

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
If there ever was a facepalm worthy post....
Sheez... It was a joke, note the winking smiley face. Did you misplace your sense of humor? As I've repeatedly said in this thread (and others) I understand that we all have our favorites. I may not like Elaine's personality but I agree she's hot, just have no interest in her because my MC wouldn't want to touch anyone that chose to date and fuck his evil dad.

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes