Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
  • Red Heart
Reactions: felicemastronzo

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Sheez... It was a joke, note the winking smiley face. Did you misplace your sense of humor? As I've repeatedly said in this thread (and others) I understand that we all have our favorites. I may not like Elaine's personality but I agree she's hot, just have no interest in her because my MC wouldn't want to touch anyone that chose to date and fuck his evil dad.
Internet really needs a sarcasm emoji ;)

Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Internet really needs a sarcasm emoji ;)
It really does, like 90% of what I communicate is sarcasm whether online or offline or unconscious... I really can’t stop.

But anyway, I do get the Elaine thing, physically she is smoking. I just don’t trust her at all. The change in how she treated the MC was too abrupt.

• Red Heart
Reactions: HornyyPussy

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It really does, like 90% of what I communicate is sarcasm whether online or offline or unconscious... I really can’t stop.

But anyway, I do get the Elaine thing, physically she is smoking. I just don’t trust her at all. The change in how she treated the MC was too abrupt.
Not really.

She woke up one morning suddenly in the middle of a game containing sex and realised she was a very horny mature woman in need of some equally horny young penis and decided this MC will do because her lover is dead and she aint into that kinda stiffy.

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
Not really.

She woke up one morning suddenly in the middle of a game containing sex and realised she was a very horny mature woman in need of some equally horny young penis and decided this MC will do because her lover is dead and she aint into that kinda stiffy.
Well I will do my job as a man whore and see that she get it as well as all the other women who need it. :LOL:
But I still won't trust her or her sister. To much to evidence to the contrary to believe she is suddenly a sweet milf in need of some love. Plus I don't want to see anyone get the money who doesn't deserve it. I'm really hoping for the ending where it goes to the animals. I have a couple models I get to be an agent for, some money in the bank, and a nice beach house I'm set.

Benares

May 12, 2017
I agree with you, I also don't see Katie in any romantic situation where there is anyone other than her and MC, but as an exception for one night, between alcohol and unexpected declarations, it doesn't seem like an impossible scenario.

of course the next day, other than sex to loosen up the muscles, I would expect her to set a series of conditions which would prevent a repeat of the big party, and especially if the previous closeness of MC to the two friends emerged I would expect a crime scene
It won't happen, but considering how jelous Katie was (is?) portraied, i imagine a pretty gruesome scene in EP20, kinda Lorena Bobbit style.
"It was a test for you, to prove you're trustworthy and not easy to swindle, but you failed. You are driven by your dick, say goodbye to it"

Last edited:

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
It won't happen, but considering how jelous Katie was (is?) portraied, i imagine a pretty gruesome scene in EP20, kinda Lorena Bobbit style.
"It was a test for you, to prove you're trustworthy and not easy to swindle, but you failed. You are driven by your dick, say goodbye to it"
So katie also failed since she went full on pussy eating mode unless it's the usual BS i can fool around with girls because it's girl on girl but you can't. Nah i think the morning will be awkward as hell and it is gonna be like officially it is MC/Katie and Debbie/Lily but in reality it is a quadcouple. I hope we have the option to make it full on quadcouple as in don't give a fuck what people say.

lordofhirunds

Jul 25, 2017
as soon as it will be ready................. I apologize if my thoughts are troubled, I was wondering if, as someone wrote, I could convince the lawyer to favor my intention to disregard the conditions of the will, never spontaneously, but against a fat fee. we would have the optimal solution to end the story and give time to Cheeky to continue the story, with our great pleasure.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
It may be that I'm prepared for the worst, but if it really emerges that MC is 'engaged' to Lily, and half promised to Debbie as well, I don't see how it could be a good day for MC...

That's why the game kept advising us to run away...

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Nothing gets past you, does it ;)
Confucius say "Man who gets lippy with naughty supplier, goes to bed with sad penis."

Wait, so you mean that would probably come out on today or sunday? Kinda confused on the wording here.
Just a running gag from someone on here that always got upset because he thought we released on sundays too often, and I guess that was his non-fap day. Maybe it was a church thing?

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes