Benares

May 12, 2017
We don't really operate in the real world. We tried to hire look-a-likes to give that a whirl, but they wanted a lot more money than we make. Especially when we said we would save money by playing the MC ourselves.
Wait, wait... you are telling me that you folks work your ass off on every spare minute allowed by your real life, for the money?? What a bunch of cheapskates!

What about GLORY and (lack of) GRATITUDE from a few leechers like myself?

I'm really disappointed.

On a serious note: stop saying "the next update will be shorter and faster", 9 out of 10 you end up doing a huge episode that tops the previous record. a part of it is due to the massive amount of choices you have to cover but i feel the main reason is that you want to give a satisfactory scene (or dialogue or whatever) and not a rushed one.

People will complain no matter what:
- episode in 2 months sharp: meh, the last episode had more lewd scenes and the story was better
- the biggest episode ever made: it took almost 4 months, it's unacceptable! you're stealing my money, even if I'm not a patreon.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Wait, wait... you are telling me that you folks work your ass off on every spare minute allowed by your real life, for the money?? What a bunch of cheapskates!

What about GLORY and (lack of) GRATITUDE from a few leechers like myself?

I'm really disappointed.

On a serious note: stop saying "the next update will be shorter and faster", 9 out of 10 you end up doing a huge episode that tops the previous record. a part of it is due to the massive amount of choices you have to cover but i feel the main reason is that you want to give a satisfactory scene (or dialogue or whatever) and not a rushed one.

People will complain no matter what:
- episode in 2 months sharp: meh, the last episode had more lewd scenes and the story was better
- the biggest episode ever made: it took almost 4 months, it's unacceptable! you're stealing my money, even if I'm not a patreon.
LOL. I try not to say the next update will be faster, Cheeky is determined for that to happen, but until we expand the team with reliable people. I just don't see it as possible. We keep trying, but so far it's still just us 3. :S

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
To be honest, the thing I'm most looking forward to in the next chapter is knowing what will happen if Mc has officially declared himself to one of the two girls.

In that case Mc leaves the beach house to leave room for the girls to talk to each other.

and my masochistic side also wants to know what Katie will do, especially in case she doesn't take the news well...

Reactions: ename144

Led

Jul 16, 2017
LOL. I try not to say the next update will be faster, Cheeky is determined for that to happen, but until we expand the team with reliable people. I just don't see it as possible. We keep trying, but so far it's still just us 3. :S
What kind of help would you need?

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
The luck of the Irish, so their prospective/new hires don't keep dropping out on them.

Reactions: acewinz

Led

Jul 16, 2017
ffs Ace, beta-testers arent supposed to have any life apart the game:FacePalm:
either choose them more wisely, or just keep closer eye on that testers/workers dungeon of yours :WeSmart:
They should be kept in a dungeon, chained to their workplace, sitting on a toilet, with water and bread. So they can work, eat and shit while testing the game, is what you're saying, right? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
CheekyGimp has been looking for writers (preferably with knowledge of renpy/coding) and artists (Daz3d that are good with animations). Feel free to hit him up with a resume or something like it.

Reactions: Led

Led

Jul 16, 2017
CheekyGimp has been looking for writers (preferably with knowledge of renpy/coding) and artists (Daz3d that are good with animations). Feel free to hit him up with a resume or something like it.
I'm not looking for a job ("resume"), but just willing to lend a hand, haha. Unfortunately, I don't have any knowledge of Ren'Py coding, although it seems easy enough to learn, looking at the manual, but I'm certainly clueless, when it comes to working with Daz3d. So, I guess I'd be useless to CheekyGimp.

• Sad

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
do people know who the 3rd person is in the dads will yet? thats one thing i been thinking about a lot. i got a couple ideas but im probably wrong. i feel like i missed something obvious lol

duningtwo

Mar 2, 2020
do people know who the 3rd person is in the dads will yet? thats one thing i been thinking about a lot. i got a couple ideas but im probably wrong. i feel like i missed something obvious lol
dogboy, but the real twist is he's working towards the animal hospital ending to benefit the rest of his kind.

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
It's clear that the 3rd person is the librarian, i mean how could such a manwhore not bang such beauty:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: D9074
4.40 star(s) 324 Votes