felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
For some reason I keep thinking that he fucked Monica as well, not sure why. Maybe it's because on the surface she seems to be the gold-digger. (although of course it might be just red herring)
:( :( :( :( :(
given her precarious economic situation she may have been tempted....

I can't stand the resignation with which she puts up with any decision against her.

"Monica, I can't wait any longer! You're just looking for excuses to postpone!"
"OK..."

duningtwo

Mar 2, 2020
Meant more the hints that we get, like "short brown hair".
could refer to zarah as well since it's also mentioned she changes hairstyles/colours a lot and did so again shortly before game start. it's a monkey wrench comment to stir up mystery. also zarah is a slag so it's probably her.

Benares

May 12, 2017
For some reason I keep thinking that he fucked Monica as well, not sure why. Maybe it's because on the surface she seems to be the gold-digger. (although of course it might be just red herring)
I forbid you to slander Monica, well i forbid you to slander every girl, except, maybe, the librarian :D
(then Monica will be revealed as the gold-digger and i will be heartbroken)

I don't think Monica can be the third gold-digger: her BF (MC's mom) would have known and probably informed his son of her behaviour.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: felicemastronzo

Rob 3

Apr 23, 2019
I just realized, I thought I played episode 19 and was wondering why they take so long for ep20, when in reality I only played ep18 and totally skipped over ep19. That explains my confusion with people talking about Information I have never heard about o_O
Unintentionally starving yourself is not cool!
On the plus side, I soon have two, allegedly juicy, episodes to catch up to.
what is wrong with ep19???

Reactions: MrFriendly

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
it's the waiting, it's Ace's fault. He teased with the fappening and then purposely delayed the release.
he's evil, he relish our anguish.
Initially we blamed our disappearing artist, but then Cheeky was like "You know what this EP needs? Moar sex." Then Cell cried and we decided we should vote on it... The vote was 3 zip in favor of adding. So we did that... Our mistake was underestimating the toll it would take on our beta testers palms. I can only assume they are still recovering as I'm not seeing much in the way of testing going on this past weekend!

it's the waiting, it's Ace's fault. He teased with the fappening and then purposely delayed the release.
he's evil, he relish our anguish.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Random06776

Jul 21, 2020
Initially we blamed our disappearing artist, but then Cheeky was like "You know what this EP needs? Moar sex." Then Cell cried and we decided we should vote on it... The vote was 3 zip in favor of adding. So we did that... Our mistake was underestimating the toll it would take on our beta testers palms. I can only assume they are still recovering as I'm not seeing much in the way of testing going on this past weekend!
Question, I have no idea how the beta testing works with you guys but how is that going for them at the moment?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is why MrKnobb has me beta test his stuff, I don't need hands to get off all my stuff is battery powered.

More imagery for you there HP, hun.

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes