acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
This is why MrKnobb has me beta test his stuff, I don't need hands to get off all my stuff is battery powered.

More imagery for you there HP, hun.
Men imagining things about unobtainable redhead lesbians? Never!
I'm tempted to offer you a few AA's to come test for us... but I'm afraid your power requirements then would upgrade to diesel. ;)

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
I'm tempted to offer you a few AA's to come test for us... but I'm afraid your power requirements then would upgrade to diesel. ;)
Bit behind the times young man - the modern ones have USB chargers. Leave them plugged in during the day - instantly ready for action, and no sudden realisation that the battery drawer is empty.
;)

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Bit behind the times young man - the modern ones have USB chargers. Leave them plugged in during the day - instantly ready for action, and no sudden realisation that the battery drawer is empty.
;)
Haha. Oh I know. I've bought a few peripheral's for the wife on occasion. :)

Azazeal

Apr 17, 2018

Hi Folks,
Just a quick update to say that Episode 20 is almost ready. The episode as we had initially planned is complete with one exception where we need to add in the animations for the Elaine scene. All of the artwork and dialog are done. We just need to incorporate the last animations into this scene (A couple of days work). All of this script has been fully tested too, so no wait time for proofing.
And as mentioned previously, we weren't happy with the beach-house morning after scene, so we wanted to add a bit of spice for each of the three ladies. Once again, ALL artwork for these new additions are complete. Just need to update the script to incorporate so will need a few more days for that too.
Also - Currently looking at ways to compress the artwork without losing quality as the download size is getting too large to keep adding to, so hope to have a solution in place for this release. And lastly, we've done a little bit more work on the "Jump to any episode" options so you can join the action at any stage in the game to try out different options / choices without the need to start from episode 1. This option has been there since a few episodes back but it looks like some people still aren't aware of it so just wanted to highlight it again and make it a little more apparent in the game too.
So after a looong wait, just asking for a little longer and we'll have it to you real soon.
The final version will be pushing to almost 9,500 lines of dialog / code which will be our biggest yet. Episode 18 & 19 were 8K and episodes 1 to 3 combined were less than 4K.
For Episode 21, I promise we are going to aim for a shorter episode with a shorter dev cycle.

Thanks,

CG
Taking into account the various issues that have led to the delays for the current episode, this is very good news. IMO, WTHI needs to be on a 2 month episode update cycle at the most. Should be long enough to allow for substantial updates with time for testing/bugfixing without overstressing the dev team.

The long current wait has been difficult and rather hard to weather. It has been keeping us flaccid rather than erecting us up. This update needs to provide the thrust to sustain our stamina. Perhaps a little yellow pill this time rather than the little blue pill in a past episode. Hopefully it will climax with a big bang and a happy ending to minimize the refractory period and maintain lubricity to prevent this situation from becoming stale and dried out until the next episode.

Also:

In the next, next update (21) please feature Monica prominently. I am longing for my queen.

Last edited by a moderator:
4.40 star(s) 324 Votes