D9074

Feb 21, 2021
at one point i thought it was the secretary, the black girl you help be a model. i cant remember why i thought it but im sure she mentioned something early on.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
She had a relationship with someone who sounds very similar to Donald. Whether it was him or not is currently unknown.
What if Donald has fucked everyone that the MC has fucked (except for the younger girls obviously) and the MC is just running around screwing the women his dad already conquered? In this hypothetical situation that means Elaine, Bella, Theresa, Jolina, Angel, Zarah, and Monica all schtupped dear old papa (maybe Wanda too?). Would be an interesting or horrifying twist (or both!).

Doubt Cheeky would go down that path but you never know.

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
yeah thats what made me think it but then it could be just to throw you off. I feel like i want to play the whole game again when the update comes out.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
What if Donald has fucked everyone that the MC has fucked (except for the younger girls obviously) and the MC is just running around screwing the women his dad already conquered? In this hypothetical situation that means Elaine, Bella, Theresa, Jolina, Angel, Zarah, and Monica all schtupped dear old papa (maybe Wanda too?). Would be an interesting or horrifying twist (or both!).

no, Monica no... :(

Say it's a joke....

I think only Debbie, Katie, and Jenna don't have any evidence at this time.

Reactions: MrFriendly

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020

Yeah, I said something like that once...

Last edited:

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018

I don't think it is giving away to much to say no to that. :p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Yeah, I said something like that once...
Well at this point we’ve been waiting so long that there’s only two things left that we can do: 1) rehash old ideas and 2) poke the red headed terror by repeatedly using the word “Harem” in a post.

I don't think it is giving away to much to say no to that. :p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ah, but since we don’t which one is the 3rd digger for gold it could be any of them!

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Well at this point we’ve been waiting so long that there’s only two things left that we can do: 1) rehash old ideas and 2) poke the red headed terror by repeatedly using the word “Harem” in a post.

Ah, but since we don’t which one is the 3rd digger for gold it could be any of them!
Lol, guess we need to speed things up before your fears start feeding on themselves.

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
I just realized, I thought I played episode 19 and was wondering why they take so long for ep20, when in reality I only played ep18 and totally skipped over ep19. That explains my confusion with people talking about Information I have never heard about o_O
Unintentionally starving yourself is not cool!
On the plus side, I soon have two, allegedly juicy, episodes to catch up to.

Reactions: acewinz

Benares

May 12, 2017
I just realized, I thought I played episode 19 and was wondering why they take so long for ep20, when in reality I only played ep18 and totally skipped over ep19. That explains my confusion with people talking about Information I have never heard about o_O
Unintentionally starving yourself is not cool!
On the plus side, I soon have two, allegedly juicy, episodes to catch up to.
Considering what we saw in EP 19 and what is supposed to be EP 20 (aka Fapmageddon), it was a pleasure meeting you, you'll end up like Christian Bale on the machinist.

anyway... any news from the slav.. ehm, testers?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Guys I'm carrying on my Evil run, with Jolina and Bella with the declared aim of collecting all the inheritance

But I have a doubt: does refusing to help Monica with the photographs have any consequences?

Aug 7, 2018
For some reason I keep thinking that he fucked Monica as well, not sure why. Maybe it's because on the surface she seems to be the gold-digger. (although of course it might be just red herring)

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
For some reason I keep thinking that he fucked Monica as well, not sure why. Maybe it's because on the surface she seems to be the gold-digger. (although of course it might be just red herring)
How does Monica seem to be the gold-digger? Never got that vibe from her.

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
Considering that MC dad was a manwhore so i do not find it difficult to believe that he tried to fuck monica and got slapped then told elaine that monica was a slut that wanted to sleep with him. I mean it's classic college douchebag spreading slut rumors about girls who won't sleep with them.

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes