Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Im in Dangerous Waters :) Keeping and Promising to every girl :LOL: (y) Hope Someone Make Incest Path and Walkthrough Mod (y)
Foursome was Realy good :) (y) I Want Jenna Katie and ShortHaired Milf (Melinda) :love:(y) <===Hope they aggre for Harem
Would be Bad to have one of them - I want All in one Package :love::love::love::love::love::love::love:(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
You are setting yourself up for a giant kick to the balls.... (regretfully I do the same :ROFLMAO: ) afaik, it won't be any harem ending..

Reactions: acewinz

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
I may have to stop playing until it's completed. I can't keep breaking these girls hearts. I want Katie and Jenna. May have to start all over and just kybosh everything. I so wish this was a harem VN, or at the very least sharing. I couldn't even get through this update because I keep wanting to say yes to all the women lol

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, so I'd expect a progression towards the "ultimate 4 way", which presumably would be one of the last major sex scenes in the game. Not much you can do to top that once it happens, unless they really do go for a harem ending.

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Possible glitch.
When Wanda is on the stripper pole and I chose pass, it goes to an upside down blow jog, when I just want to fucking leave.
episode 19
Good catch. I see what went wrong. Here is a fixed version.

cri

Oct 23, 2017
Is this update complete or will more content be added later as happened in previous updates?

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes