Dr_Feel_Good

Jun 14, 2019
I may have to stop playing until it's completed. I can't keep breaking these girls hearts. I want Katie and Jenna. May have to start all over and just kybosh everything. I so wish this was a harem VN, or at the very least sharing. I couldn't even get through this update because I keep wanting to say yes to all the women lol
Yeah, I stopped playing before the last update. I'm sure some people like this type of game, and I guess I understand the dev's decision to make it this way, but I just wasn't going to enjoy the ending of it. Maybe I'll check it out after completion where there are some walkthroughs for defined paths for each girl. I was really digging it until I realized it was all going to come crashing down if you were involved with all the girls. Good luck to them on finishing it, though.

nicestgamer

Modder
Feb 10, 2019
Here is an unofficial compressed version of this game.

(If you appreciate these crunches please consider dropping a like on this post)

Here is a crunched version of the game.
I used YACs High Quality setting for this crunch.
WhereTheHeartIs-Ep20-pc-HQCompressed-EP19Fixed
Original 3.16 Gigs
crunched 1.68 Gigs - - - -
(more mirrors upon request - I only use free anonymous hosts)

Here is a crunched version of the game.
I used YACs Medium Quality setting for this crunch. (Smaller files = lower image quality)
WhereTheHeartIs-Ep20-pc-MQCompressed-EP19Fixed
Original 3.16 Gigs
crunched 903 Megs - - - -
(more mirrors upon request - I only use free anonymous hosts)

If you like this story and want to support the dev's you can do so at the following links:
Developer: CheekyGimp - - -

UncleVT if you could add to the OP that would be appreciated.

Have a great day/evening/night everyone,
Nicestgamer

Check my profile for unposted HQCompressed or request.

This game crunched using:
YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V2.1]
YAC Author: hngg

EDIT: It was brought to my attention there was confusion about the EP 19 fix portion. I applied the EP 19 fix which was released a few post above mine here

Last edited:

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
I may have to stop playing until it's completed. I can't keep breaking these girls hearts. I want Katie and Jenna. May have to start all over and just kybosh everything. I so wish this was a harem VN, or at the very least sharing. I couldn't even get through this update because I keep wanting to say yes to all the women lol
a33f03c17166038d73f8eafc9803c513.jpg

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Things have changed quite a bit since then. This is not the same game :) Think Oak and acorn!
Awww... :cry: Oh well... It is what it is I guess.

We talked on Patreon last October, back then you said you weren't sure about a harem path yet, but you would see what you can do. Any news on that?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: VN..reader

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
Would some kind soul tell us if we finally see who sent the email? I have skipped the last four updates waiting for that info to start planning my playthrough. :D

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
this has been my feeling on it as well. loved this game since the beginning, been playing it for quite a while now, and game is GOOD. has a shitton of content. lot of good writing, rendering, characters, humor. the works! maybe one of the best on this site.

BUT... game has been going on for quite a while now. we are pretty deep in. and if my "endings" and story are all fucked because i just wanted to SEE the scenes in the game with each girl (even the ones i don't really like)...? whelp. yeah. maybe when its all done, i guess. with a walkthrough to path it out. if i'm not playing other stuff at that point. :unsure:

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
just hoping for a gym scene. haven't seen that home gym since the beginning. shame to waste what looks to be a great home setup. is this perhaps the reason katie has been packing on the pounds? lily and debbie look fit, perhaps they've visited the gym recently. even if not, i wouldn't mind a solo session. can't slack. no excuses with that home setup. hoping for a gym scene. gym.
Or maybe she's starting to carry extra weight thanks to someone else in her body?

20210417_221850.png

• Haha
Reactions: acewinz

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
Would some kind soul tell us if we finally see who sent the email? I have skipped the last four updates waiting for that info to start planning my playthrough. :D
At the end of this chapter there is some pretty firm evidence that points to Elaine.

Reactions: v1900

cj42

May 21, 2020
here is my unofficial android port of Where The Heart Is Ep19.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
No longer available

AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
Haven't played this in a few updates but does the story follow the other guy that seems to stalking the chubby one early on? I think he was first looking for a dog and then at the movies or something.

Does he return in any way or no? I ask because I usually find it interesting to have someone you have to defeat or keep the girl away from in an adult visual novel. It adds a bit of challenge by way of thinking more about what option may lead where because otherwise I'm guilty of flying through most stories with little thought.

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes