Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
He was just trying to be a friend.

Jolina's life is falling apart and she's on the verge of losing everything, she has a mini breakdown and he offers to cover the shop for her.

He isn't whipped, just trying to help out.
depends on your playtrough -
my mc didnt offer anything to her and avoided every possible relation to joli in the past
jenna was staying even if the mc tried to force her to go with
after the waiting in the car - jenna just announce that the mc goes to help
no choice on this

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
i happy to work in the coffee shop, we get to punch dogboy and help the girl whos life we helped to make worse because of the MC and Jenna's hacking

Reactions: seamanq and acewinz

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Sex with Elaine was damn hot, the aftermath however.... seems like I was right from the start.

All in all that was a great episode, I used the new option to start at a specific chapter (love it, this quality of life stuff is what sets a game apart from others, which might be as good storywise, but not as easy to play), to play the beginning with all different relationship optiosn for the trinity at the beach house.
Interesting that telling Katie to give up on a relationship ruins chances with Debbie and Lily as well, even if you just had a friends with benefits thing going on with Katie..

I admit that, after seeing how Katie seems way too jealous (even if my manwhore of an MC deserves it ;) ), I'm beginning to doubt you can actually get anything polyamory going with her, unless the other two girls help you show her that it's either that or the high road.

I definitely hope you guys still plan some routes with more than one relationship, even if you disregard people who are into harem (yes, we know, no complete harem, unless in a super not canon special ending maybe perhaps, possibly...), it just seems unfair to disregard something that actually happens in RL as well, even if hard to manage.

I did the Natasha thing for laughs and because when I play a manwhore, I will play a manwhore which means the MC will fuck anything female that moves, as long as possible, but when it comes down to actually playing for specific relationships, I would probably just completely leave it at that. She's not ugly, but damn if she isn't exactly the kind of person I hate with a passion, arrogant, vapid and vain.

Anyway, let me congratulate you guys again on the new feature. I can only think of one dev who lets you manage relationships so easily, and even in his games, you can't just jump to a specific chapter with the relationships being as you want them to at that specific moment.

I hope this catches on, but so far it is just one more thing that sets this great game apart from others.

We have really come a long way with you Cheeky (and Ace later on) from that first episode and that walk up the stairs with a slighlty drunk Monika, Jenna in her too large pullover and spanking Katie in the gym.

Last edited:

shanksyou

May 20, 2020
Man, I can’t start up Ep 20 though. I think my game is broken.

Keep seeing this message that I’m missing “api-ms-win-crt-runtime-I1–1-0.dll”

Anyone else got this problem too? This is depressing..

Anyone with the tech expertise can advise? I’ve downloading the said program, but it still ain’t working.

Last edited:

Xypher

May 1, 2017
I hope Elaine has a reasonable explanation for her actions. Either her actions and feelings towards MC are genuine or she's a really good actress at manipulation. I hope its not the latter cuz I really like her...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Smarmint and botc76

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
It has been so long that I don't remember what the email was about now that we know who the sender is lol.

• Haha
Reactions: acewinz

botc76

Donor
Oct 23, 2016
No.

The dev never intended incest with this, he's said that multiple times. There is a mod that changes a lot of the story to try and make it into an incest game but it has a lot of plot holes.

Short story, no, this was never intended for incest.
Short story a little longer, it was originally intended to be incest, but due to patreon rules coming into play about the time Cheeky started the game, that was quickly shelved and from then on it was no longer the concept of the game, to say it was never intended is wrong though.
Think someone actually posted one of Cheeky's own posts in regards to this a few pages back.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
And of course we still don't know who the third person in the will is -_-, but thanks to this, I may have to go back and not give into Elain.
mother theresa ;) - you get one hint for it at the story
religious dominant was mentioned at some point
i think it was one tape from the will

botc76

Donor
Oct 23, 2016
mother theresa ;) - you get one hint for it at the story
religious dominant was mentioned at some point
i think it was one tape from the will
True, but both Angel and Jolene also seem to have stuff to come clear about, which was clearly hinted at several times, in fact just this very episode with Jolene.
And of course Bella also raises at least some suspicion.

Reactions: Vanderer
4.40 star(s) 324 Votes