JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
It has been so long that I don't remember what the email was about now that we know who the sender is lol.
If it's this one i don't think it's that bad, Elaine send a email to Monica saying that the MC father died and gave the MC number to her, Elaine send the emails as she was the MC, in my eys she didn't want the MC to be out on the streets since Elaine herself kicked the MC out, unless it's another email
screenshot0001.png
screenshot0002.png
screenshot0003.png

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
Wow. This game just took horrible turn. (at least if you are in
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
path)

You are either forced
or suffer NTR
I can't understand why you can't dump
after she cucked MC
and MC can't even avoid
after that. So humiliating.
I'll just believe when I see it, but shit! That sucks.. really sucks!

So, regardless if you choose to have nothing to do with Jolina she'll fuck your girlfriend anyway?

Sorry, I don't see how that ain't NTR!

dont know if you wanna know but
So you just have to give Jolina a little kiss to avoid it? What if you don't want to have anything to do with Jolina?!

And there's nothing that says it's only considered NTR when a male characters fucks the MC girlfriend, so explain me how Jolina having sex with Jenna while you're on Jenna solo route is not NTR:confused:

IF that's what happened

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
So, regardless if you choose to have nothing to do with Jolina she'll fuck your girlfriend anyway?
exactly
and thats only one of the story changes you get with this update
like i mentioned before - if you (on katie path)drop katie after the beachhouse party you dump debbie and lily too
for some unknown reason

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Mac always gets shafted, how do you do a Mac port. I might just start on this since so many games never get updated on the Mac.
No, Mac doesn't always get shafted. Mac users does shaft themselves. Install windows 10 on your mac and use boot camp. Mac as a gaming platform is the obscure stepchild no one want to play with :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Vanderer and v1900

whisperpuppy

The Werewolf Queen
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
No, Mac doesn't always get shafted. Mac users does shaft themselves. Install windows 10 on your mac and use boot camp. Mac as a gaming platform is the obscure stepchild no one want to play with :ROFLMAO:
MAC is not shared because the game is awesome. Hate for you to try a game that is not up to your fart sniffing standards

Ferel

Mar 2, 2021
no they are sisters and there is no incest in the game.
Shit, i didn't think about this aspect of incest. If it's true, and I can't end up with sisters at least. I'm not sure there's any good endings for me. It's sad. The game was great so far.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
MAC is not shared because the game is awesome. Hate for you to try a game that is not up to your fart sniffing standards
Uh.... I don't own a Mac... and I care less about people cry about games doesn't work on their Mac's... But for Mac users that keep cry. Install windows on their Mac's use boot camp for dual boot purpose..

So no idea what you on about bubba, sniff your own farts...

• Haha
Reactions: Boehser Onkel

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
Let me guess: No walkthrough mod yet? Is one under development (one without changing the story like the WTH+IN mod).

Did the developers say they will release the walkthrough up to the previous chapter once this one is released or I remember wrong? I.e. is at least a walkthrough for chapter 19 in the works while we play chapter 20?

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Wow. This game just took horrible turn. (at least if you are in
path)

You are either forced
or suffer NTR
I can't understand why you can't dump
after she cucked MC
and MC can't even avoid
after that. So humiliating.
The fuuuuuck. Is this for a specific path or the general plot?
That probably the worst outcome you can get, also maybe NTR but not confirmed. it not the outcome i got, i enjoyed the one i got.

on an unrelated note i kinda home the game is ending soon, getting to over dramatic.
I'll just believe when I see it, but shit! That sucks.. really sucks!

Sorry, I don't see how that ain't NTR!

So you just have to give Jolina a little kiss to avoid it? What if you don't want to have anything to do with Jolina?!

And there's nothing that says it's only considered NTR when a male characters fucks the MC girlfriend, so explain me how Jolina having sex with Jenna while you're on Jenna solo route is not NTR:confused:

IF that's what happened
Bit of bait there. WTHI is not, nor ever will be an NTR game, even insinuated. If you play out other paths you can piece together what happened, but I can promise you no sex takes place during the course of the game without the MC being involved or encouraging (in the case of girl on girl). If you can't be bothered to investigate...

Last edited:

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Shit, i didn't think about this aspect of incest. If it's true, and I can't end up with sisters at least. I'm not sure there's any good endings for me. It's sad. The game was great so far.
Sister wives? Wouldn't necessary be any incest, they would just share the same guy... Just because two girls share the same guy doesn't mean they have to hump each other as well.

shanksyou

May 20, 2020
Anyone encountering unable to play chapter 20? I’m encountering this message that I’m missing this “api-ms-win-crt-runtime-I1–1-0.dll”

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Anyone encountering unable to play chapter 20? I’m encountering this message that I’m missing this “api-ms-win-crt-runtime-I1–1-0.dll”
Google is your friend...

Solution. The missing dll api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0. dll is installed with a Windows update. To resolve this issue, download and install the Update for Universal C Runtime in Windows from Microsoft

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes