seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Problem with games such as this is when the creator basically tell the perverts.. No, you can't have your cake and eat it too, you can't lick the cream, frosting and get the cherry on top... Here, have some sprinkles... :ROFLMAO:
So annoying. Too much like real life? Maybe it's better to go to other games where the girls (and women) all worship at the altar of dick and throw their legs open any time he appears?

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
Great episode and an apparent reveal as well. However I am calling this a red herring. Its too neat and tidy, living up to what pretty much everybody suspected. There is something a foot, that we havent figured out yet.
my gut tells me bella is the mastermind behind this, something feels off about her i dont know why
The Katie choice at the table had me literally step away for a minute. And then I was somewhat surprised Lily took it that easily, considering how close we got that time at her house. I thought there was no way this doesn't blow up here and now.
The final reveal is interesting on one hand and on the other it doesn't tell much. Assuming it really was Elaine who sent the email that tells us nothing about the "gold digger". And there's still the suspicion that Jolina and Bella are working together so the footage could be doctored or from some other time.
I have to agree with that ending being a red herring, I mean sure she could have been the one for the mail.. however the mail was send iirc a week before the start of everything. So this was before she knew about the will conditions and about a third inheritor. As much as I want to know her reasoning on it I doubt she is the snake in this situation.

Also I remember the gold digger.. if you ask about it at the Circus combined if you read on what the tapes say about the third person involved, it seems it is someone who knows both the MC and Elain and if they knew who it was it would actually piss them both off... So that combined with the Circus predictions and what not. It is safe to say Elaine is not the Gold Digger but that does leave Belle being the highest suspect.

From what I remember from the lawyer also, he does say she is cunning and calculating and she knows about ALL the wills and conditions, he also gives you a subtle warning/hint about it being someone close to you who is not being honest and that the inheritance for that gold digger is more depended on your actions/interactions with them instead of their own actions.
So following that again that leaves Belle as the prime suspect. She is the one who is close to both MC and Elaine, She is also the one who has the highest chance of being able to know about both the wills, weather it be by if you told her about it or not ( not sure if you had the option to tell or not been a while ) and it seems that the lawyer has made it clear that someone has a condition on them that they are not allowed to talk about the conditions and Elaine has talked about some of hers so far, so again she falls out of that category and so does the MC.

Not sure if Jolina and Belle are working together though, as I am pretty sure that coffee shop thing got introduced through Jenna. Also the one with the most to lose would again be Belle, she has nowhere to go it seems and no job no nothing. How did she survive and live for all this time ?

The only other person here that could actually surprise be a gold digger and that would shock both the MC and Elaine would be Monica, however she falls of the list as in the terms again from the Circus predictions it is stated that she merely be 1 option in the way of the MC getting his fortune.( again been a while since I played and don't remember all the early stuff unless I do a full replaythrough which I prob should )

I am still trying to find out the meaning behind the " she's DIZZY in Name but not in nature " hint that the gypsy gave because
god knows I have tried many things to figure that one out, by searching name meanings, other names for dizziness etc etc and got fuck all on it

Anyways from all that has gathered so far the highest and prime suspect I have is Belle....Which I would hate to say will piss me off a bit because I genuinely did have a sort of liking towards her ( not that she was in my top main girls.... That would be Jenna and Katie..)

HSHS1111 Am curious to know where the Jolina and Bell working together came from ? is it mentioned somewhere that they know one another or is there a hint somewhere you picked up that I missed ? Genuinely curious about this since you mention it.

MaxxM

Nov 3, 2019
Bit of bait there. WTHI is not, nor ever will be an NTR game, even insinuated. If you play out other paths you can piece together what happened, but I can promise you no sex takes place during the course of the game without the MC being involved or encouraging (in the case of girl on girl). If you can't be bothered to investigate...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sorry but from MC point of view he insisted that his girlfriend does not stay in sexually loaded situation but she chose to stay and stayed 20 minutes AND refuses to tell what happened during that time. After that I think it would be reasonable to have option to end that relationship if explanation is not given. From my point of view decisions MC takes should be based on information MC has. When I play I 'take a role of MC' and it was disturbing that I could not do anything to a) get out of the situation and b) was forced to be in contact with perpetrators after I was denied explanation of what happened between those two. You have other points where you can break up with her - so why not here?

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Sorry but from MC point of view he insisted that his girlfriend does not stay in sexually loaded situation but she chose to stay and stayed 20 minutes AND refuses to tell what happened during that time. After that I think it would be reasonable to have option to end that relationship if explanation is not given. From my point of view decisions MC takes should be based on information MC has. When I play I 'take a role of MC' and it was disturbing that I could not do anything to a) get out of the situation and b) was forced to be in contact with perpetrators after I was denied explanation of what happened between those two. You have other points where you can break up with her - so why not here?
There is actually a choice to breakup with her there,
As for why not in general? I assume Cheeky didn't think it would be necessary simply because Jenna had a mind of her own and wanted to own up to her mistakes. Chances are very good you will have a chance in the future though, or you could roll back to any of the 3-4 other places where you can break up with her before this/quickstart.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Boehser Onkel

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
well
to be honest now - i think a lot of players are going p.... with this update outcome on relationships
(maybe its just me ... :( )
ik there are many ways and possibilitys -
but if you (want) NOT stick to one girl (or even if you , see jenna/jo story),you are f..... in some way
gonna try now a fast run without any serious relationship , wonder how its going lol

dont get me wrong here - i love this game and the work from the dev´s
but something goes the wrong direction - just for me ofc

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
There is actually a choice to breakup with her there,
As for why not in general? I assume Cheeky didn't think it would be necessary simply because Jenna had a mind of her own and wanted to own up to her mistakes. Chances are very good you will have a chance in the future though, or you could roll back to any of the 3-4 other places where you can break up with her before this/quickstart.
I understand your point of view of knowing this to break in another previous moment, but that would not be logical. If she does something now (stay with Jolina) that I dislike, the logical thing is to break up with her at that moment to hide what happened with Jolina. To break in an earlier time by what happens now is to have powers of divination. Always speaking from the point of view of what you perceive as a mc, not as a player
And as mc what you know is that your girl has preferred to stay in a tense sexual situation with another person instead of listening to you and leaving together.
That a seemingly peaceful game of romance also begins with these things is already worrying.

Reactions: MaxxM

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I haven't played in ep19 so I'm behind.

We're still not 100% sure who is the third woman?

I have a feeling it might be Bella. :unsure:

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Bit of bait there. WTHI is not, nor ever will be an NTR game, even insinuated. If you play out other paths you can piece together what happened, but I can promise you no sex takes place during the course of the game without the MC being involved or encouraging (in the case of girl on girl).
Ace the problem is that it is the same issue you guys had in episode 19 with the Lily/Debbie thing. Even though the option to leave is there it's not clear enough for some people that nothing happened and people are paranoid when it's not made clear what happened.

Reactions: ename144

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
I understand your point of view of knowing this to break in another previous moment, but that would not be logical. If she does something now (stay with Jolina) that I dislike, the logical thing is to break up with her at that moment to hide what happened with Jolina. To break in an earlier time by what happens now is to have powers of divination. Always speaking from the point of view of what you perceive as a mc, not as a player
And as mc what you know is that your girl has preferred to stay in a tense sexual situation with another person instead of listening to you and leaving together.
That a seemingly peaceful game of romance also begins with these things is already worrying.

Ace the problem is that it is the same issue you guys had in episode 19 with the Lily/Debbie thing. Even though the option to leave is there it's not clear enough for some people that nothing happened and people are paranoid when it's not made clear what happened.
The only issue I thought we had was releasing an unfinished beta version early to try and be nice. :p

lordofhirunds

Jul 25, 2017
I don't know how Jolina just now thought to look for a cctv from another store to retrieve a video.
I believe that both MC and ELAINE are manipulated without their knowledge and that XXXXX inspired the sending of the email so that Mc would go back to Monica and thus make it difficult to choose between the money or Monica and the Girls and most importantly know the conditions of MC and Elaine's will.
Jolina I don't think is entirely innocent.
Remember Elaine's refusal to have coffee at Jolina's bar? Why?

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes