CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
sooo
after playing a bit the new update its clear that things getting serious now about relationships
if you are with katie and dont agree on relationship after the beachhouse party ,
you dump debbie and lily too and end all sexual/relationship intercourse with them ...
thats a sick move here

Last edited:

shanksyou

May 20, 2020
I am betting that this probably has to do something with using the latest Ren'py build to create episode 20. The clear giveaway is that episode 19 only had one executable, but episode 20 had two, a 64-bit executable (the "main" game) and the win-32 version (32-bit for older versions of Windoze).
Hey, you are absolutely correct. After I downloaded the Windows update, I can access chapter 20 now.

[/QUOTE]
Yeah, but you did install/run the package right? Just download the file and put it in a folder does nothing by itself.

hey man, thanks for the link. The one that I downloaded was not the same as the one you provided. Now I’m able to access the chapter, much appreciated man!

hope anyone else facing the same issue I did, can use this post as a reference and fix.

Reactions: acewinz

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Wow. This game just took horrible turn. (at least if you are in
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
path)

You are either forced
or suffer NTR
I can't understand why you can't dump
after she cucked MC
and MC can't even avoid
after that. So humiliating.
If that't what YOU imagined happened in there (nothing shown) then that is in YOUR head. Don't hold the devs accountable for how your brain works! :)

The girls won't always do exactly what they are told. Also (similar to the MC), they may not always tell the truth (we know at least one of them is lying). Each girl has their own limits, loyalties, likes, dislikes and their own moral compass (that may not always match up with your MCs).
- If you want a female that does exactly what you say ALL the time and doesn't have a mind of her own, then this game isn't going to be your cup of tea but there are plenty of slave-trainer games out there.

Also, one thing I know (based on my GF and exes) the one sure way to piss a real woman off (and in most cases result in them doing the opposite) is to "insist" on them doing something. If I ever insisted that my GF did something that she didn't want to....I'd sleep with one eye open that night. But hey, I like an independent woman, not some stepford drone.

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Ace the problem is that it is the same issue you guys had in episode 19 with the Lily/Debbie thing. Even though the option to leave is there it's not clear enough for some people that nothing happened and people are paranoid when it's not made clear what happened.
Can't make it clear what happens when you're not around because....you weren't around. If we added an explanation to each choice (e.g. " if you do this then xxxx is going to dump you in 2 episodes" OR "If you choose this option, this will cause yyyy to happen in the final episode") - it would make the game pretty boring and we might as well remove the choices and ALWAYS make the "best" ones for you. We want the player to have some dilemmas when making choices (and not knowing the outcome immediately helps create the dilemma)

sandstorm1872

Sep 6, 2018
If that't what YOU imagined happened in there (nothing shown) then that is in YOUR head. Don't hold the devs accountable for how your brain works! :)

The girls won't always do exactly what they are told. Also (similar to the MC), they may not always tell the truth (we know at least one of them is lying). Each girl has their own limits, loyalties, likes, dislikes and their own moral compass (that may not always match up with your MCs).
- If you want a female that does exactly what you say ALL the time and doesn't have a mind of her own, then this game isn't going to be your cup of tea but there are plenty of slave-trainer games out there.

Also, one thing I know (based on my GF and exes) the one sure way to piss a real woman off (and in most cases result in them doing the opposite) is to "insist" on them doing something. If I ever insisted that my GF did something that she didn't want to....I'd sleep with one eye open that night. But hey, I like an independent woman, not some stepford drone.
I'm yet to play this update but I can't appreciate the realism of relations that are present in the gameplay enough. That's what makes it appealing and interesting to keep going.

Thanks

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
CheekyGimp Is possible to start all over the game and remain only friends with all the girls? My saves are very old and I have most saves going for many of them... so I don't really know if you changed that so that we can start all over again and only be friends with them and (not romantically involved) .
After this update I can say for sure I will prefer to just go for certain girls (mostly solo or 2 girls but no more than that since it seems like a pain in the ass now that we have to choose, when the game started it kinda pushed you to pursue many girls and after chapter 13 or so that you clearly stated no harem possible many of us have some fucked up saves :ROFLMAO: ).
(Hate you cheeky :p:LOL:)

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Can't make it clear what happens when you're not around because....you weren't around. If we added an explanation to each choice (e.g. " if you do this then xxxx is going to dump you in 2 episodes" OR "If you choose this option, this will cause yyyy to happen in the final episode") - it would make the game pretty boring and we might as well remove the choices and ALWAYS make the "best" ones for you. We want the player to have some dilemmas when making choices (and not knowing the outcome immediately helps create the dilemma)
I agree with you Cheeky. I'm not really interested in Jo or Jenna so I was fine just leaving and waiting in the car for Jenna but for some people who are romancing her as you can see they end up with the wrong idea if they choose to leave. I had the same problem with the Lily/Debbie stuff last episode till you guys added more options for the Lily solo path(thank you very much for that by the way).

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
yeah and the punishment isn't even bad considering you can either have some fun with both of them or choose to go home with Jenna there definitely isn't any N** or c**k stuff like some1 tried to claim
Bailz and Avaron1974 can be considered unofficial spokes-people for the game. They speak sense (and are usually spot on with the craziness inside my head). I endorse their message! :)

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Hope someone will create a gallery mod then if the gallery is not gonna be upated. I really want to see which content i missed out on without playing each routes.

MaxxM

Nov 3, 2019
I understand your point of view of knowing this to break in another previous moment, but that would not be logical. If she does something now (stay with Jolina) that I dislike, the logical thing is to break up with her at that moment to hide what happened with Jolina. To break in an earlier time by what happens now is to have powers of divination. Always speaking from the point of view of what you perceive as a mc, not as a player
And as mc what you know is that your girl has preferred to stay in a tense sexual situation with another person instead of listening to you and leaving together.
That a seemingly peaceful game of romance also begins with these things is already worrying.
You formulated this far better than I. Thank you! Althoug I would have wanted to breakup with
Jolina haven't been my LI

Last edited:

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
CheekyGimp Is possible to start all over the game and remain only friends with all the girls? My saves are very old and I have most saves going for many of them... so I don't really know if you changed that so that we can start all over again and only be friends with them and (not romantically involved) .
After this update I can say for sure I will prefer to just go for certain girls (mostly solo or 2 girls but no more than that since it seems like a pain in the ass now that we have to choose, when the game started it kinda pushed you to pursue many girls and after chapter 13 or so that you clearly stated no harem possible many of us have some fucked up saves :ROFLMAO: ).
(Hate you cheeky :p:LOL:)
There is a Start-any-episode option where you can join the game at any episode and customize the relationship status with any of them and continue on from there.

Reactions: Lol00000
4.40 star(s) 324 Votes