RohanPrince

Feb 26, 2018
Seriously love this game very much. The only other games I waited for every day to see a new update were Dreams of Desire, Parental Love and The Babysitter.

I hope we can have a harem ending and also that this game has many many episodes/days of story still left.

Thank you developer for timely updates and creating this amazing game, will definitely play any other game in this genre you create after/alongside this game.

Myscho

Jun 30, 2018
So Bella, will be there some alone time with her or just one-time only appearance ?

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
shit! katie's sooooo hot!:FeelsGoodMan: I really like this kind of woman who pretend they don`t like you and shit but got totally the hots for you:eazyHype: I wish there is a foursome in the works with katie and her friends:tf:
Agreed^ @ Katie Being Hot AF, for me mostly it's her demeanor b/c tbh her model isn't what I'd consider 'top tier' model BUT it adds immersion b/c she isn't some super model look-a-like & she IS Cute/Hot. Love the harassment between them and Ohh the plethora of Innuendos & 'jokes' between them is hilarious & spicy at the same time so great writing for the banter between the MC and the girls. Gotta admit I'd love to have a girl like Katie IRL, many RL women that cute/cool give off a 'out of your league' vibe XD Great job with Katie above all!!

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
LOL...you got a hot babe in your lap and you are watching a damn pool ladder...well what ever gets you off i guess x'D

Great peripheral vision, I guess. Pool ladders don't do anything for me - but if it had been a maple tree... especially one of those little Japanese maples... :heartcoveredeyes:

Reactions: SumTingWong0420

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/Episode7.rpy", line 92, in script
    if  M6Date == 3:
  File "game/Episode7.rpy", line 92, in <module>
    if  M6Date == 3:
NameError: name 'M6Date' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/Episode7.rpy", line 92, in script
    if  M6Date == 3:
  File "E:\z-_-z\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep7-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1729, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "E:\z-_-z\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep7-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1919, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "E:\z-_-z\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep7-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/Episode7.rpy", line 92, in <module>
    if  M6Date == 3:

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3.3347
Where The Heart Is Ep7
Mon Oct 01 20:19:20 2018

Will take a look...

Reactions: KiGa
U

User_130505

As one of the resident dykes of the forum may I just say how happy the thoughts of Debbie and Lily in a pussy munching contest made me.

I would hand over a kidney to see that. Not one of mine because that sound incredibly painful and silly but i'd happily hand over someone else's kidney to see that.
I would not be surprised to see a Debbie, Lilly, katie three-way, and a foursome with the MC as a strong possibility if katie gets past her obvious jealousy issues, but the threesome is almost definitely going to happen.

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
90% reduction when crunching? Damn, what does he ship, uncompressed PNGs?

@CheekyGimp please look into compressing your images. As the game grows, the size will quickly get out of hand.
I use jpgs. And I'll look into further compression if/when Patrons start asking about it. :p

Reactions: KiGa

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Hmm... There is a pretty big problem if you don't go out with the mother, which I didn't. Everyone talks like you did go out, and I keep getting the "not defined" error every time it's checked, which is about 10 times already, and I'm just at breakfast.
Monica = 33/60
MonicaL = 31/76

if M6Date == 3:
2nd person to catch this. I cannot find the problem (but just had a quick look so far). Looks like I declared the variable BEFORE any choice is made, so don't know why it cannot be found. Anybody have any ideas ??

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Pretty Gutted about the early piracy. Busted my ass working 18hr days at the end to get this out, so feels like a kick in the teeth when some bottom-feeder cannot hold his shit for a few days!!
As mentioned before no hard feelings for anyone playing the "early release" (I would too if it was there), just the fucker who "stole" it!
But not going to whine too much about it. It is what it is. Glad to hear that most folks liked this update which is the main thing.
Was going to get straight to work on next update, but majorly pissed off at the moment, so taking a break for a few days to lick my wounds!

KV120

Nov 12, 2017
I'm gonna support on Patreon right now just outta spite of whoever released it early. Even though I'm on a bit of budget because I'm tryna save to get my own apartment. I still wanna support this game and see it to the end. Regardless of the bs keep up the amazing work Gimp!

Deleted member 795684

Aug 2, 2018
I really like the episode, I wish it was include the party but we knew that was not going to happen in 7.

Lily is the star of the episode I think. Her sarcastic comments and clever answers made me suprised and shocked at the same time.

I really want to see a lot more of Monica. The perfect MILF!

And Katie is my love. I wish I had a girlfriend like her. She is just so sweet. I am saying this not just in physically but also romantically. She really had me thinking about her since episode 1 until this. : DDD

I am selecting the options that not make her sad.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Liked the update very much! Still not party yet, but 0.8 is sure, i guess! :)
Especially i liked Lily in 0.7, i'm her fan now (what. a. body!) and hope for more stuff. But Debbie's outing was very surprising too, and her lewdness was great, threesome hopefully incoming.

Way to go, Dev! Can't wait till epic party now!

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes