Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
The Game-Overs are pretty retared. One in the Kitchen is especially stupid. You tell Jenna that you did something Katie but if you fuck here its Gameover because Katie tells Jenna about your relationship, which you already did before??? /facepalm

RobNorthman

Jun 20, 2017
The Game-Overs are pretty retared. One in the Kitchen is especially stupid. You tell Jenna that you did something Katie but if you fuck here its Gameover because Katie tells Jenna about your relationship, which you already did before??? /facepalm
You told Jenna that you fooled around with Katie(non serious), not that you were in a committed relationship with her(serious).

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
I am always super serious.

I treat this posting business with all seriousness it deserves.

I take great offense over your insinuation of sarcasm. I swear some people on here treat me like I just come here to shitpost and mock fools.
I'm shocked aswell, "I'm shocked, shocked to find gambling here" "here are your winnings sir!" "oh thank you" - Casablanca.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It wouldn't shock me if Jenna/Katie had a shared route. MC can tell Jenna that he fooled around with Katie, which was only half-true but Jenna didn't mind. She just wanted to be sure MC wasn't leaving her.

Katie already has a sharing route with her friends. Is Jenna that big of a leap? Maybe, maybe not.

So, a Katie + Jenna route is probable. Maybe not in romantic relationships, but Katie has a FWB route too. That one is much more likely.

However, I still see no way of including Monica in that mix. Although MC could flirt with them all during the movie night, and you could thread the needle to keep all 3 routes going in a few different ways. But if, somehow, someway Monica can also be involved then it'll be a very difficult thing to do, so choices still matter a lot you'd just have to have everything perfect. 9 routes lead to a bad end and that final would lead to something more.
I'm 99.99% sure the devs have said none of the girls in the house will end up in the same group.

Personally I can't see it happening at all. Katie still hasn't got over her jealousy of sharing with her besties and there is already a scene in there where Katie dumps MC if she finds out he's done anything with Jenna while seeing her.

I know 100% Monica won't be included.

I don't think it's very likely at all that Katie and Jenna will be in a group together.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
yes, you get the blackmailer phone at the end only when you
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Unless you have some inside confirmation from the devs that says otherwise, it looks like the there is a path for Jenna and Katie (+Jolina?). The MC tells Jenna about fooling around with Katie, and she seems open about sharing the MC with Katie (and looking at the code, it looks like Katie is added to Jenna's group). Obviously, we don't know yet if Katie will accept it, but this update lays the ground for it. There is also the alternative of telling Jenna about Debbie and Lilly, and she seems ok with them as well. But it also looks like (currently at least), Katie's path is mutually exclusive with Debbie/Lily (as far as Jenna is concerned), and you can only tell Jena about either Katie, or Debbie and/or Lilly (and Jenna being eventually ok with it).

There's also this code in e21 that solidifies what I am saying above:
Interesting. It does, however, beg the question of just what "JennaGroup" actually is. Where else is it referenced?

Reactions: Pinsel

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
I played through the update (pretty good ngl), but i didn't see any Zara scenes, were there any?

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
The game very specifically says "(Half Truth) I fooled around with Katie." when the MC tells Jenna. In that case, the "Gameover" makes sense because the MC is on the Romancing(Love) path with Katie.

It plays out differently if the MC on the Friends With Benefits path with Katie. That would make the half-truth the actual truth, but alas, Katie acts differently during the scene and the option isn't presented to the player. Still, it plays out like you'd expect after the Kitchen scene.

AlxTR

Modder
Jul 10, 2021
Hi every one , Come too new EP 21 for Where the heart ıs.
This is the Turkish translation of Where The Heart Is EP 21
Click and download. Only EP21 translated.

Selam , Linkteki EP21 indirip game klasorü içine atıp oynayabilirsiniz. Sadece bölüm 21 Türkçeye çevrildi istek olursa komple oyunun çevrilmiş halini yükleriz.

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
I'm 99.99% sure the devs have said none of the girls in the house will end up in the same group.

Personally I can't see it happening at all. Katie still hasn't got over her jealousy of sharing with her besties and there is already a scene in there where Katie dumps MC if she finds out he's done anything with Jenna while seeing her.

I know 100% Monica won't be included.

I don't think it's very likely at all that Katie and Jenna will be in a group together.
You're forgetting one thing:

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
We haven't done a game over since going up the stairs with Monica and pinching her ass I think. But relationship over, now that we are doing half a dozen times an EP now. :devilish:

Reactions: JackMiejov

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
You're forgetting one thing:

You know, not that I'm endorsing, substantiating, or otherwise confirming anything of an endgame nature... but I don't see why some people think patreon rules would prevent a non-related male from dating and being intimate with two bio-sisters (happens all the time in these games, including ours). As long as said sisters aren't doing anything directly together, there should be no issues, even if they do it with the MC at the same time one riding his cock and the other his face. Just so long as they don't kiss and make it weird... /end sarcasm

Besides the argument that none of this is real or exploitation... It is still all semantics when it comes to that kind of incest anyway. I mean, what is really the difference if Jenna tasted Katie on the MC's cock? Or got it directly from the source as Katie cussed and moaned about "how her sister could have gotten that good at oral sex?" And then "Not to even think about tickling her brown eye!" Even if the [MC] insists Jenna get her ready for anal. Followed by ass to mouth if she keeps bitching...

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
You know, not that I'm endorsing, substantiating, or otherwise confirming anything of an endgame nature... but I don't see why some people think patreon rules would prevent a non-related male from dating and being intimate with two bio-sisters (happens all the time in these games, including ours). As long as said sisters aren't doing anything directly together, there should be no issues, even if they do it with the MC at the same time one riding his cock and the other his face. Just so long as they don't kiss and make it weird... /end sarcasm

Besides the argument that none of this is real or exploitation... It is still all semantics when it comes to that kind of incest anyway. I mean, what is really the difference if Jenna tasted Katie on the MC's cock? Or got it directly from the source as Katie cussed and moaned about "how her sister could have gotten that good at oral sex?" And then "Not to even think about tickling her brown eye!" Even if the [MC] insists Jenna get her ready for anal. Followed by ass to mouth if she keeps bitching...
Uh ... I'll ... I'll just be in my bunk ...

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

The issue there is Katie is still insanely jealous over sharing with friends after being defensive about her sister, the idea of them fucking the same guy and her being okay with it is so out of her established character it would be weird.

That makes almost as much sense as Monica throwing Jenna down and tongue fucking her arsehole while listening to Black Sabbath.

My suspension of disbelief only goes so far.

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
I remember thinking Jenna was rather boring early on compared to the rest but with the last few updates her character has really developed (way more fun now) + she became much hotter.

Overall one of the best girls now (my favourite alongside Lily).

Also the movie night was amusing, had to restart a few times because the MC got caught lol. I really like how this game doesn't close off any paths despite being so long already + its not disconnected, the other girls regulary interact with each other so there is some tension with the MC screwing around. It makes for a unique and interesting playthrough

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 324 Votes