micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Having a walkthrough that gets abandoned almost feels as bad as when a game goes. Especially with something like this where there are 9,000 triggers and different routes you need to try staying on. Feels really bad.

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
I'm still very sus of Bella. Having the conversation with her, if you admitted to her, that the MC had sex with Elaine, she makes it seem like Elaine did this on a spur of the moment, when that in fact was not what happened. The courting, had been going on for weeks, before they slept together.

And her saying that, "Elaine has been acting, differently." Why does that necessarily mean Elaine is being shady? Her long time partner died, and apparently he was very emotionally abusive. And if your doing her path? Maybe she just really likes the MC, and that is changing her in other parts of her life? Being in a healthy relationship.

Now, it is of course possible, that Elaine, is the person that the MC always knew before his Dad died? But maybe, she has changed? And it could also be the case, that she at first was trying to screw the MC over, and then did end up catching feelings?

But, I just don't trust Bella in any way.

Reactions: CheekyGimp

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Having a walkthrough that gets abandoned almost feels as bad as when a game goes. Especially with something like this where there are 9,000 triggers and different routes you need to try staying on. Feels really bad.
The Start Any Episode feature basically lets you play every episode with all the choices that matter for game content.

Pi Quantum

Jan 19, 2021
That is interesting since that scene happened in the previous episode, but the "Start any Episode" feature doesn't ask what the MC did with Natasha in the coffee shop. Unless it's an oversight, that would indicate getting blackmailed is irrelevant to the major choices in the game.
If you select 'Didn't fuck' for Natasha in the list of dropdown choices for starting episode 21, you don't get a blackmail message. I made doubly sure by refusing to fuck anyone in that episode, so I can't be 100% certain that Natasha is the deciding factor. More testing needed. :p

OK, started again with Elaine (Romancing), Bella (Casual Sex - living dangerously!), Angel (Romancing), Theresa (Interested - Dom), Natasha (Didn't Fuck) and everybody else neutral or friendly. Bella wasn't interested in sex with that combo, but I had sex with Angel and Theresa without anyone trying to blackmail me, so Natasha or someone else seeing us look like the trigger.

Last edited:
Reactions: CheekyGimp
Oct 7, 2021
I'm still very sus of Bella. Having the conversation with her, if you admitted to her, that the MC had sex with Elaine, she makes it seem like Elaine did this on a spur of the moment, when that in fact was not what happened. The courting, had been going on for weeks, before they slept together.

And her saying that, "Elaine has been acting, differently." Why does that necessarily mean Elaine is being shady? Her long time partner died, and apparently he was very emotionally abusive. And if your doing her path? Maybe she just really likes the MC, and that is changing her in other parts of her life? Being in a healthy relationship.

Now, it is of course possible, that Elaine, is the person that the MC always knew before his Dad died? But maybe, she has changed? And it could also be the case, that she at first was trying to screw the MC over, and then did end up catching feelings?

I particularly like Bella a lot, and I found myself at times having doubts about Elaine, I wanted to trust her, but the flea behind her ear told me to be suspicious of her sudden change in attitude, I hope she really has redeemed herself and if you are having a relationship with her that is genuine, it would be a shame for her to be wasted being a villain, because I liked her despite my distrust

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
If you are talking about the official written walkthrough, it isn't abandoned. It is maintained 2 updates back a few weeks after each release (after Cheeky gets any bug reports and recovers from the EP release enough to write it. :D).

Reactions: sava75

ItsNotMeToo

Aug 7, 2020
AH! the notorious, soon to go nuclear man-whore path! I'm there with you :)
So I was having a blast plowing through the game and all the girls before I bothered to read in the thread.

Imagine my surprise that we're not building towards a harem. I'm fairly certain I've not passed up a single opportunity to bone with anyone.

I shall continue to plow through everyone and everything on this primary playthrough. I'll probably entertain a few other, more focused playthroughs once the game is completed.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021

Got to agree about Bella, too quick to get in the MCs good books and pants, I think she had prior knowledge of the will conditions and probably is the other 'gold digger'.

Oct 7, 2021
Got to agree about Bella, too quick to get in the MCs good books and pants, I think she had prior knowledge of the will conditions and probably is the other 'gold digger'.
It's not like the mc is silly, if some woman is with him just for the money, which I really hope that's not the case, because it would really spoil the game in general and make it too generic, he'll know, and it won't. soft to be robbed, the mc is smart, he's not just a horny guy, because if he were, he'd be just one of many

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes