t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
IF I remember correctly, Jo is the one that provided the CCTV and Jo was the one that said it was Elaine that did the computer (I.e. email). Now IF JO was the Gold digger/other mistress then this is the perfect way to launch suspicion away from her and onto Elaine. Elaine may have only been in for coffee and Jo was busy sending the email. The perfect cover and Elaine would have had no idea it was Jo but, Jo was likely aware of her. Just a thought.:coffee:
OH my! Does the Cheeky Gimp Like indicate I am near the mark. I am nearly giddy.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
A question maybe I missed it before my current play through during the Jenna/Jo punishment scene Jo seems to want to tell the Mc something (twice) but is timely interrupted. did anyone else feel as that was the case. could she know more? is she the GD the info in game does seem to hint Donald been cheating for a long time. so it may limit the GD pool quite a bit.

As for the new update my only shocking revelation was how quickly Elaine went from sweet to evil in .01 second and kicked out Mc. all the while lying that she never was there "internet cafe" its a coffee shop so hard to say she was lying.

More story but even more mystery.
It might well still be. I think that the idea that MC is actually the son of Dizzy might be another red herring. The problem with a long serialization is that a lot of fan theories get out and some of them are correct. So the authors tend to try to mix the things up if they feel they have been too obvious in their clues. Now, i'm not saying this has to be the case with Cheeky, but it might well be. I don't remember, but who is who brings out that Dizzy is a religious nutjob? Was it Bella again? If so there might be a path here.

We have something new to speculate about though. If there is any blood connection between MC and Dizzy and the game has no incest content, she can't be any woman MC can bang. But if i recall correctly, it was made clear that Dizzy is someone the MC knows and who is lieing to him. Now, i think in this game you have the possibility to bang just any female character in the game. I can't think of any that cant be banged, apart form the library lady, which is out of age limits to be either Donald's mistress of MC mother. So, my guess stands. Dizzy as MC biological mother must be a red herring.

Reactions: ename144

blubberina

May 29, 2017
This has happened to me to, is it something that only occurs if chose the start with any episode option?
I have tried to debug myself by correcting some typos for the Jenna_Will and Monica_Will variables (sometimes written with a small "w") and was able to see the movie night part but nothing really happened and at some point it jumped back to the Bella fun scene. So after an hour or so I gave up and just hope the gallery mod will sometime, somehow updated by someone :)

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
It might well still be. I think that the idea that MC is actually the son of Dizzy might be another red herring. The problem with a long serialization is that a lot of fan theories get out and some of them are correct. So the authors tend to try to mix the things up if they feel they have been too obvious in their clues. Now, i'm not saying this has to be the case with Cheeky, but it might well be. I don't remember, but who is who brings out that Dizzy is a religious nutjob? Was it Bella again? If so there might be a path here.

We have something new to speculate about though. If there is any blood connection between MC and Dizzy and the game has no incest content, she can't be any woman MC can bang. But if i recall correctly, it was made clear that Dizzy is someone the MC knows and who is lieing to him. Now, i think in this game you have the possibility to bang just any female character in the game. I can't think of any that cant be banged, apart form the library lady, which is out of age limits to be either Donald's mistress of MC mother. So, my guess stands. Dizzy as MC biological mother must be a red herring.
in life when you have a doubt it's not that every piece of information you gather is strictly inherent to that doubt of yours, every character has their own story and secrets, it's us who have a nail in our coffin and that's why we try to relate every piece of information we find to a clue to find out who the third heiress is.

Angel tells us that she had an affair with a rich but busy man, and we think of Donald. Lily tells us that she was called Dizzy at school and we connect that to the recording of the will.

Bella may well have been truthfully reporting what she gleaned from Elaine and the investigators she approached, but it's not certain that the investigators found the right track

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
you truly are a cheekygimp :ROFLMAO:
i fucking love this game more and more ....... the ending of this update made me go :unsure:
but i do have an idea of who the 3rd party in the will is ...... not gonna say who i think it is ..... but only one truly acting dizzy female in this ,, and we know that she truly is not as she let's on to be ;)
the fortune teller helped me alot with who i thought it was and now i'm sure i know who it is :cool:

so i give this game (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
wish i could help with support ... but my retirement isn't enough ... sorry :(

Reactions: CheekyGimp

ItsNotMeToo

Aug 7, 2020
I haven't played since episode 18 since I wanted to build up the story a bit before diving back, and also because my perfect harem currently has everyone intact, and if i don't advance the story then it doesn't fall apart!

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
in life when you have a doubt it's not that every piece of information you gather is strictly inherent to that doubt of yours,
Indeed, i totally agree. Yet what we are playing here is an Agatha Christie kind of mystery story, where clues and red herrings are seeded all across the plot for the "reader" to try to solve the mystery along.
I think Cheeky is doing that and he's doing that quite well. Then yes, piece of information like Angel having a rich jerk ex or Bella providing rumors that might be intentionally false can be unrelated to the "find Dizzy" plot, yet, in the economy of the story they are there to make the "reader" consider whether either of the characters might be up to something. And if one of such clues is intentionally misleading, you have a so called red herring, which is a lecit part of the deal.

Aug 9, 2018
I’m just replaying through the game and I’m remembering how totally jarring
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So, is there some way to avoid having sex with Katie at that specific point? Like having less points with her or is it some choice I made that I didn’t realize?

Reactions: CheekyGimp

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Indeed, i totally agree. Yet what we are playing here is an Agatha Christie kind of mystery story, where clues and red herrings are seeded all across the plot for the "reader" to try to solve the mystery along.
I think Cheeky is doing that and he's doing that quite well. Then yes, piece of information like Angel having a rich jerk ex or Bella providing rumors that might be intentionally false can be unrelated to the "find Dizzy" plot, yet, in the economy of the story they are there to make the "reader" consider whether either of the characters might be up to something. And if one of such clues is intentionally misleading, you have a so called red herring, which is a lecit part of the deal.
certainly the developers play with this anxiety of ours. but also to give a backstory to the various characters.

the fact that almost all LIs come from unhappy relationships is important regardless of Donald, MC is the one who can erase that bad memory, and this is needed in the story. but in general everything that the Lis tell us is useful regardless of the hunt for the missing heir

I don't agree that it should be so important for players to find out who the third heir is, on the one hand we have already given up the inheritance if we pursue the 3 main LIs of the game, on the other hand it is money that MC will spend when the game is finished...

this is my personal feeling: I don't think that from the point of view of that inheritance there is a game over, Elaine has already promised that in some way she will give MC a part of the inheritance, and if the third heir is one of the LIs also in that case it is easy that Mc will receive something

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
I don't agree that it should be so important for players to find out who the third heir is, on the one hand we have already given up the inheritance if we pursue the 3 main LIs of the game, on the other hand it is money that MC will spend when the game is finished...
Oh, sure, it's just side fun out of curiosity. It's not like finding who Dizzy is will change our lives. Yet my guess is we'll find out by the end of the game anyway as a payoff.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I made two more runs.

I'm surprised, but also very happy that we can finally (actually it's not strictly our choice) make Katie official to the whole family, and at the same time I'm sorry that for Monica it's still not possible, everything is fine, but getting caught in the act I don't know if it will be better.

the developers however are really cruel to allow us even now to dodge the big scandal, giving us the illusion that we'll get out alive :ROFLMAO:

dodging-charging-bull.gif

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Update is remarkably short if you aren't a two timing douchenozzle... Not that I'd know. :)

Everything was fantastic, liked that the relationship with Katie or Jenna comes out during movie night. Can't wait to see the fireworks when it comes out that the MC is banging Monica. The Wanda and Angel content was nice, not into those ladies but I had to play it for "research purposes".

Wish the MC had some morning fun times with Elaine but Bella was a nice "filler".

Anyway, looked great, can't wait for more.

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
I think the best way to find the true path is to play it and see what answers stay the same through the story when you don't choose them as a love interest vs all out lust attack, and when choosing one to play, also reading the script helps in seeing the different paths

by the way the third person may not be the viper described by Cleo. as Mc asked about "the gold Digger" not the third person in the will. A distinction I think must be pointed out.

if we use Cleo as the compass for the Viper and third person....
answer to who is the gold digger = She's Dizzy by NAME but not by nature. only direct clue to this statement is Lilly's nick name Dizzy Lilly

We know Cleo said: The spirts keep bringing her back to the money (1). Cleo sees a viper coiling about the money. An coiling all over MC, she be a real cold one, with plans on top of more plans.(2)" But not all sweetness comes naturally (3)
The sister has introduced someone else into your life. A pretty blonde. (Debbie or Jolina) because the prefers girls statement

first thoughts are Viper = Elaine, third person in will = Jolina

Bella my have plans on plans And coiling all about us and money issues but those are self-inflicted. but I don't see her being Dizzy by name.

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
Okay, I've read several of the posts dealing with Debbie/Lily lesbian (or is it bisexual) route which didn't address my curiosity. I'm at the beach scene, ep 10, I think, where I have the choice to select Lily lesbian. What I want to know is if following that route does it become Lily/Debbie with MC joining or is it possible for Lily/MC with Debbie joining in? IOW, does it create a Lily/Debbie relationship or can I pursue Lily with the possibility of Debbie joining in for fun?

AlexStone

Aug 29, 2020
Follow up to the Ladies we love. 3 Ladies we meet in game who we don’t get with, YET!? :unsure:

View attachment 1453646
Didn't want to forget these Ladies.

Fiona, At Natasha’s Birthday party, she has BF. Why do we have her in game? Is she someone of interest or just a NPC. Fiona makes the revenge night more believable as a party.

Nikki & Molly, met Katie at the beach, Mc meets them at restaurant Katie's date.

Will there be action with them Nikki latter in game? she seems to be open to playing with either or both Katie and MC. But Katie little possessive and states that if they did have them at beach house they wouldn’t leave alive

What do we do These 3 have a Text Bar face shot but Theresa does not! why was Theresa left out? Questions?
ch3cclub30.png

ch3cclub31.png

ch3cclub32.png

v5debbieyoga2.png

ch3cgym13.png

Well, they're bound to cross paths somewhere...

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes