Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Got to agree about Bella, too quick to get in the MCs good books and pants, I think she had prior knowledge of the will conditions and probably is the other 'gold digger'.
MC and Bella have known each other for years and always got along. He's had a crush on her since he was a teenager and she used to tease him.

This is natural progression of that.

Too quick?

That relationship has been building up for years, it's the slowest built relationship in the game.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I agree, this game is only 100% enjoyed with a walkthrough
Or, and here is the big secret to enjoying games like this, you could use common sense because it's not designed to be challenging.

It's weird that people need a step by step guide to "not being a dick to the girls and they will all sleep with you".....

It's not Dark Souls, it's a date sim.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Or, and here is the big secret to enjoying games like this, you could use common sense because it's not designed to be challenging.

It's weird that people need a step by step guide to "not being a dick to the girls and they will all sleep with you".....

Surviving Dark Souls is easier than dating though......

Oct 7, 2021

This game has a lot of variables, which I like, but it needs a walkthrough if you want to better understand how each choice you make affects the story and relationships, and if it affects anything, the walkthrough isn't just for you achieve what you want, but also to understand more about the game in general, and I don't bother using a walkthrough at all, I find it even more fun and interesting to play with one, it's like I'm a seer, already knowing the consequences of my actions

KalvynJona

Nov 12, 2017
If you are talking about the official written walkthrough, it isn't abandoned. It is maintained 2 updates back a few weeks after each release (after Cheeky gets any bug reports and recovers from the EP release enough to write it. :D).
Ace they are talking about the walkthrough that is linked in the OP, Zoey has said it will no longer be updated past Ep. 18.

Edit: Updated to Episode 18 (There is a message on my patreon about why I will sadly not be updating this guide further. Thank you for understanding)

Reactions: acewinz

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
A question maybe I missed it before my current play through during the Jenna/Jo punishment scene Jo seems to want to tell the Mc something (twice) but is timely interrupted. did anyone else feel as that was the case. could she know more? is she the GD the info in game does seem to hint Donald been cheating for a long time. so it may limit the GD pool quite a bit.

As for the new update my only shocking revelation was how quickly Elaine went from sweet to evil in .01 second and kicked out Mc. all the while lying that she never was there "internet cafe" its a coffee shop so hard to say she was lying.

More story but even more mystery.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
A question maybe I missed it before my current play through during the Jenna/Jo punishment scene Jo seems to want to tell the Mc something (twice) but is timely interrupted. did anyone else feel as that was the case. could she know more? is she the GD the info in game does seem to hint Donald been cheating for a long time. so it may limit the GD pool quite a bit.

As for the new update my only shocking revelation was how quickly Elaine went from sweet to evil in .01 second and kicked out Mc. all the while lying that she never was there "internet cafe" its a coffee shop so hard to say she was lying.

More story but even more mystery.
IF I remember correctly, Jo is the one that provided the CCTV and Jo was the one that said it was Elaine that did the computer (I.e. email). Now IF JO was the Gold digger/other mistress then this is the perfect way to launch suspicion away from her and onto Elaine. Elaine may have only been in for coffee and Jo was busy sending the email. The perfect cover and Elaine would have had no idea it was Jo but, Jo was likely aware of her. Just a thought.:coffee:

Reactions: CheekyGimp

Negaminx

Jun 30, 2017
Hi,

Hope I didn't missed the answer but I have the problem that I cannot attend the video night and everything else. I end up calling Angel(? the black lady) without any chance of fun with mom or a sister.

I started from episode 21 and chosed broken up with Angel or only romantic relationship with katie but still nothing happens.

Always got a error message that some variables are missing just bevor I call Angel. Variable Jenna_Will is not defined.

Thanks for any advice!
This has happened to me to, is it something that only occurs if chose the start with any episode option?

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
IF I remember correctly, Jo is the one that provided the CCTV and Jo was the one that said it was Elaine that did the computer (I.e. email). Now IF JO was the Gold digger/other mistress then this is the perfect way to launch suspicion away from her and onto Elaine. Elaine may have only been in for coffee and Jo was busy sending the email. The perfect cover and Elaine would have had no idea it was Jo but, Jo was likely aware of her. Just a thought.:coffee:
I agree: that she could be hiding she is the other GD and could just be a cover to give the footage. but I get the sense that she is a good person. I am beginning to think its Elaine that is the true viper. especially when she goes off on MC if you choose to confront her with the info. so they have really spun the mind with this last update. and when asking the Fortune teller he does have an option to "ask about the Gold digger" she responds the "About the viper" no mention that it is the one we don't know of it can be Elaine she is referring to.

On a fun note: just think the son has most likely given the D to both of his dads girls. the heart lies within thyself.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I did my first run, the one as a horny dog for which I think gives ver seen the bulk of the content, and I am definitely satisfied despite the absence of my favorite girl.

I also think that only as a horny dog can fully enjoy the movie night ... scary, but very very funny, it was done a really great job. definitely the unforgettable moment of the chapter

glad to have found again the strange couple Wanda & Angel, nice their moment with the presentation of Porsche (which I think it is difficult that we will not see again). "Aesthetically, the sex scene with Angel was pretty ugly, one of the least successful in the game.

on the other hand, dealing with Theresa and her son (our half-brother!??) is always devilishly fun, she also joins the list of women who will pass through our beach house.

the only dissatisfaction is related to the fact that the issue of the email was left hanging, since it was the closing twist of the last episode I was expecting it to be developed or even closed, instead everything is postponed for reasons that are not very clear (especially if Mc is in a relationship with Elaine... how can he let it go? there should have been a confrontation, instead even if searched for it leads to nothing)

p.s. Lily is okay, isn't she? Don't make me worry.

Oct 7, 2021
I agree: that she could be hiding she is the other GD and could just be a cover to give the footage. but I get the sense that she is a good person. I am beginning to think its Elaine that is the true viper. especially when she goes off on MC if you choose to confront her with the info. so they have really spun the mind with this last update. and when asking the Fortune teller he does have an option to "ask about the Gold digger" she responds the "About the viper" no mention that it is the one we don't know of it can be Elaine she is referring to.

On a fun note: just think the son has most likely given the D to both of his dads girls. the heart lies within thyself.
I really like Jolina, she's the one I like the most in the game by far, she's an amazing person, I'm sure she's innocent and doesn't want to take away anyone's inheritance, just put the pieces together and you'll see that the real manipulator and fake it's Elaine, all the clues point to her, just look at the historic and read between the lines

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes