JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
I'm at the beach scene, ep 10, I think, where I have the choice to select Lily lesbian. What I want to know is if following that route does it become Lily/Debbie with MC joining or is it possible for Lily/MC with Debbie joining in? IOW, does it create a Lily/Debbie relationship
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

can I pursue Lily with the possibility of Debbie joining in for fun?

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
People, tell me, is graphene the same as on the screenshots or has it been modified? Otherwise, visually, the game seems to be very outdated.
Early game is a bit dated, but we upgraded as we went along so the screenshots on the front you see are all from ingame. We plan on bringing the early game up to date with the endgame graphics, but priority is finishing first.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
People, tell me, is graphene the same as on the screenshots or has it been modified? Otherwise, visually, the game seems to be very outdated.
Here is two screenshots of the same character one from episode 1 and one from episode 21. I think the renders have improved massively but I suppose it's better to let you decide.

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020

can I pursue Lily with the possibility of Debbie joining in for fun?

Not sure that was a direct answer to what I was asking, so let me see. You're saying that if I direct Lily to lesbian route she becomes involved with a Debbie relationship and I can join in as a extra, but if I pursue Lily as my main girl Debbie will not join in a threesome with us and so there isn't any point in picking the lesbian option for Lily if I want Lily. Or can I declare my love for Lily after that scene, i.e. if I let the opportunity pass is it gone forever?

Raoddik

Oct 11, 2021
and also because my perfect harem currently has everyone intact, and if i don't advance the story then it doesn't fall apart!
I feel you, I found about this game a year ago as someone recommended it as harem game (and it was long before I found this site), playing it (up to ep 16 that was last public back then) I was confused if it's real harem game because it gave mixed signals, recently I checked it here and boy, it made me sad. :D
I mean, I respect devs for trying to make realistic game but for me, as unrealistic as harem games are I like when everyone (compared to real world) can be happy. :) (also, now I feel like cheating bastard :p).

Still, game is great, but I have feeling that having multiple girlfriends won't end up very well for my MC and I'm scared to continue. :p

Reactions: ItsNotMeToo

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I feel you, I found about this game a year ago as someone recommended it as harem game
Well, they either lied or never did anything involving the game, beyond playing it.

Still, game is great, but I have feeling that having multiple girlfriends won't end up very well for my MC and I'm scared to continue. :p
Whilst there's no harem, there's also no restriction on only being with one girl... It's just about choosing the "right ones" if you want some sort of polyamory fantasy.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Really a great game, the only flaw is that it is based only on harem plot when there would be very well some other routes like corruption, Threesome MMF, Gangbang etc
There is no nor have there ever been a Harem plot in this game.....

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Really a great game, the only flaw is that it is based only on harem plot when there would be very well some other routes like corruption, Threesome MMF, Gangbang etc
Small groups that would function story wise (if you navigate well) are planned, no harem. There is some corruption, just not to the extent you start pimping anyone (this is "Where the Heart is", not "Where the Prostitute is" :D), there are
I know we don't hit every niche, but that is working as intended.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
I haven't played since episode 18 since I wanted to build up the story a bit before diving back, and also because my perfect harem currently has everyone intact, and if i don't advance the story then it doesn't fall apart!
I hear you. I really (and I mean REALLY) want to avoid my manwhore past. Sadly, I think I'll have to pay the piper...

Reactions: ItsNotMeToo
Oct 7, 2021
Small groups that would function story wise (if you navigate well) are planned, no harem. There is some corruption, just not to the extent you start pimping anyone (this is "Where the Heart is", not "Where the Prostitute is" :D), there are
I know we don't hit every niche, but that is working as intended.
Thankfully they didn't reach all the niches, if they did, they would have self-destructed, it may seem like a good one at first, but when you want too much, you end up with nothing, we need more humility, there are already so many greedy people in this world that if they didn't exist humble people, we wouldn't be here anymore, the world was going to collapse completely, totally lifeless, so never want to please everyone, and another, ntr is not a fetish but a paraphilia, a mental problem, just like pedophilia , abuse, rape, etc, and this game doesn't have these things or incest, it's a great relief, don't get carried away by these troubled people, remain decent people who know how to create quality content and story, romance is the basis of everything, if there is no romance, it has no soul, it is an empty container, with no good feelings

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes