welks8835

Jul 3, 2018
I would also like to know what happened to the Linux version. I don't like to use Wine if I don't have to.

ItsNotMeToo

Aug 7, 2020
Early game is a bit dated, but we upgraded as we went along so the screenshots on the front you see are all from ingame. We plan on bringing the early game up to date with the endgame graphics, but priority is finishing first.
Finishing before restarting? Why would someone want to do something silly like that instead of just restarting?

Reactions: Tumblingjoint

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
(this is "Where the Heart is", not "Where the Prostitute is" :D)
Unless your heart is in prostituition :D

Let me file a very honest and constructive feedback/recommendation: This game is very long and most of the length comes from rather extensive dialogs. Which is, by no means, a flaw. But it could become a killer flaw on the overall quality of the game, if the game ends up to be strict on the endings. Because another good feat of this game which could also turn into a Damocles' sword is the fact that there are a ton of ladies and you can pursuite most of them. Which is good, no doubt.

But if you combine this three factors, strict endings, a lot of ladies and long playthrough you risk to get a neverending game with very little rauchy or a disappointing ending and this indeed can be a problem when a player find himself playing for many hours to get a bad ending or 3-4 scenes with the waifu.

Take Wanda, for instance, which is a great character and quite original as a LI, with a compelling character arc. If you pursuit her only as a LI how many scenes do you get? 3? Ok, she is a "lesser" character and the consideration applies a lot less on main LIs, but it is still a problem because of the size of this game.

Where i'm going is that the player should feel free to fuck around at least a bit without compromising their run. It's reasonable that you get a bad ending if you played like a douchbag or you fucked near to anyone, but also it would be unreasonable to bind a good ending to a 100%ish monogamous run.

Just my honest player opinion.

Edit: I took in consideration that there will be miniharem/team-up endings.

Last edited:

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
1) the game allows you to date/fuck basically every female in the game, and develop relationships with most of them concurrently and simultaneously
2) BUT if any of them find out about the other women*, that relationship(s) is shut down permanently
3) In fact, simply being honest about dating other women can shut down many of the MCs relationships
4) BUT, if you're faithful to only one woman, you miss 90% of the game content and it's harder to advance the main storyline

In that context, what would constitute a "happy ending" in this game? You "pick" one love interest to stick with, and disappoint/piss off the other 13 or 14?
It feels like the devs have either painted themselves into a corner, or set a kind of trap/dilemma for the players.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
1) the game allows you to date/fuck basically every female in the game, and develop relationships with most of them concurrently and simultaneously
2) BUT if any of them find out about the other women*, that relationship(s) is shut down permanently
3) In fact, simply being honest about dating other women can shut down many of the MCs relationships
4) BUT, if you're faithful to only one woman, you miss 90% of the game content and it's harder to advance the main storyline

In that context, what would constitute a "happy ending" in this game? You "pick" one love interest to stick with, and disappoint/piss off the other 13 or 14?
It feels like the devs have either painted themselves into a corner, or set a kind of trap/dilemma for the players.
If you think that you've missed the main premise of the game. it's not a Harem game, you have to choose who to be with, some will be solo, some will be in small groupings. If you don't want to replay routes you can use that most excellent feature of starting any chapter with any relationship you want.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018

Game was always geared toward being semi-realistic. You can date around, sleep around, and to a great degree there are times you can break things off, and continue with someone the ex knows, and she will be okay with it more or less. The times they really get PO'd is when they find out you were/are cheating first hand.

As for being able to for the most part navigate a lot of the getting caught, from the start that was intended as a way for most players to see the majority of content, without needing to replay a long game.

Things and times change though, now we have the quickstart feature so replaying everything is optional. That said we still to some degree allow navigating pitfalls as we set that precedent, but they become harder and more plentiful as time goes on. Think of them like a time bomb that will eventually have to go off for non-compatible groupings. Even now girls that are okay to some degree are calling for you to make choices. (IE Katie, Jenna).

As for us painting ourselves into a corner? HaHa! I have to put modesty aside here. We fear no corners. We are so far outside the box we look up and see stars.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

the fact that in a faithful run you risk playing an almost empty chapter is true, but I would say that it is inevitable with so many LIs available.

for example, the last chapter as a fan of Lily&Debbie was practically empty, the only useful info were the ramblings of Bella. but that's fine I accept it, the alternative would be many micro content that I do not think are a better solution

and then no one does one faithful run and that's it... we are on f95, not on a site of zealots...

although destined to damnation a run that defies destiny is necessary to look at a bit 'of everything, and possibly discover that a LIs that you were not interested in has something good (I initially liked Katie very little, now to the contrary)

ryntatuan

May 31, 2021
Could anyone give me the saved file at the end of EP.20? I played this game on my phone and now I wanna try new ep on my laptop.
Tks in advance.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
the fact that in a faithful run you risk playing an almost empty chapter is true, but I would say that it is inevitable with so many LIs available.
Not really. There are several strategies available to avoid this. But since most of them would require a colossal amount of work, probably the best strategy is to keep the relationship non-commital until close to the end or at least, if you played a cheater, you can stay undiscovered for most of the game until you decide to behave or it's too late.

As i mentioned, monogamous games are perfectly cool, but this one is also very long and very branched, which makes it more difficould for a dev to keep the interest up with as many boobs as needed in HBO style.

That's why i think endings shouldn't be hard to archive even very late in the game.

By the way the "start any chapter with any relationship you please" is pure genius and i hope more devs go with this idea, but overall it's a patch, not a solution to the potential problem.

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Not really. There are several strategies available to avoid this. But since most of them would require a colossal amount of work, probably the best strategy is to keep the relationship non-commital until close to the end or at least, if you played a cheater, you can stay undiscovered for most of the game until you decide to behave or it's too late.

As i mentioned, monogamous games are perfectly cool, but this one is also very long and very branched, which makes it more difficould for a dev to keep the interest up what as many boobs as needed in HBO style.

That's why i think endings shouldn't be hard to archive even very late in the game.

By the way the "start any chapter with any relationship you please" is pure genius and i hope more devs go with this idea, but overall it's a patch, not a solution to the potential problem.
the LIs here are truly many, and it's already a blessing that a lot of them are justified in appearing together (Bella and Elaine, Monica and family, or Moniza and Zarah, Katie and her friends, etc)

of course in theory you could progress all the stories in each chapter, but it would mean much larger chapters and much more spaced out in time, or as I said before the content for each very reduced.

I think for example to the huge scene of the first real date with Katie, which goes from dinner to the next day on the beach, certainly sacrificed the other characters, but it was absolutely worth it

all in all I prefer important content, like the movie night with Monica and family, than 12 quickies, and at the same time I would never wish for a long wait for the new chapter.

seems like a good compromise

Last edited:

blubberina

May 29, 2017
Start any episode from the menu and customize your start.
Hi!

Can you please tell me what setting I have to make that I could start at the movie night and have fun with each of the three godesses?

Right now everytime I end up with an error message about an unset Jenna_will variable and skipping to the phone call. Even when replacing all Jenna_will and Monica_will entries with Jenna_Will and Monica_Will there will be no satisfying movie night for me... :-/

Best regards!

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Hi!

Can you please tell me what setting I have to make that I could start at the movie night and have fun with each of the three godesses?

Right now everytime I end up with an error message about an unset Jenna_will variable and skipping to the phone call. Even when replacing all Jenna_will and Monica_will entries with Jenna_Will and Monica_Will there will be no satisfying movie night for me... :-/

Best regards!
Those errors are fixed in the most recent update on our patreon.

Reactions: blubberina

Scorpius888

Jul 26, 2020
the whole will thing from your father is so eazy to work around if you spend the money you cant give it back so you buy some pumpkin seeds from zarah for 16 milion she gives it to monika money gone and you plant the seeds on your dads grave revenge done :devilish:

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes