Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
the whole will thing from your father is so eazy to work around if you spend the money you cant give it back so you buy some pumpkin seeds from zarah for 16 milion she gives it to monika money gone and you plant the seeds on your dads grave revenge done :devilish:
As the attoney explains, you will be given like half a million per year or so until the full amount if you follow the conditions. If you break them you lose the rest and you keep whatever you got so far.

Mojumbo64

Apr 21, 2018
Ouhm, how long would it take to finish this from the start? I kinda forgot the overall story? Till the new Episode

ps: I know that it depends on how fast I read but care to share the overall length?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Ouhm, how long would it take to finish this from the start? I kinda forgot the overall story? Till the new Episode

ps: I know that it depends on how fast I read but care to share the overall length?
Always hard to say, since depends on paths you follow and content you miss if do not, but if you can get through this game within 5 hours without skipping text and almost all scenes I would be pretty surprised. If you start playing different paths and such as well, you should easily be busy for over a day or days.

Reactions: Mojumbo64

Scorpius888

Jul 26, 2020
As the attoney explains, you will be given like half a million per year or so until the full amount if you follow the conditions. If you break them you lose the rest and you keep whatever you got so far.
then there is stil an eazy less funny work around you mary Monica mariage is a protected status under the law and has precident over the will so the wil wil be against the law and wil be nulified and sins there is no will left you as his only child get everything

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

Always hard to say, since depends on paths you follow and content you miss if do not, but if you can get through this game within 5 hours without skipping text and almost all scenes I would be pretty surprised. If you start playing different paths and such as well, you should easily be busy for over a day or days.
Shit, i must be a critical slow reader, i might have taken 3 times that much.
I am also part of the slow readers....

on the first go round, I think it took me an hour and a half per chapter, seeing almost all the content

in the second round, in the runs dedicated to a single LI in which I skip the contents of the others, much less, then it depends on the girl, for those very present (like the Holy Family) about half an hour, for others much less, because in some chapters are practically absent.

Reactions: Mojumbo64

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
then there is stil an eazy less funny work around you mary Monica mariage is a protected status under the law and has precident over the will so the wil wil be against the law and wil be nulified and sins there is no will left you as his only child get everything
No idea about american regulations about legacies, but it seemed that the condition Donald set with his attoneys are legit. Not 100% because the idea was that if MC sees Monica or the girls any time in his life he loses everything apart the beach house, the car and the first 100.000, but going into details the attoney explained that if he break the conditions somewhere half way there is no mean for him to lose whatever already archieved.

So, storywise, let's say MC stays away from the girls for 2 whole years and then he goes back to them. He gets 1 million dollar plus house, car etc. safe, but he loses the rest, which may be from 4 to 14 million dollar depending on if Elain and Dizzy fullfill their conditions.

Reactions: CheekyGimp

Scorpius888

Jul 26, 2020
No idea about american regulations about legacies, but it seemed that the condition Donald set with his attoneys are legit. Not 100% because the idea was that if MC sees Monica or the girls any time in his life he loses everything apart the beach house, the car and the first 100.000, but going into details the attoney explained that if he break the conditions somewhere half way there is no mean for him to lose whatever already archieved.

So, storywise, let's say MC stays away from the girls for 2 whole years and then he goes back to them. He gets 1 million dollar plus house, car etc. safe, but he loses the rest, which may be from 4 to 14 million dollar depending on if Elain and Dizzy fullfill their conditions.
mariage is protected under internatiol law no court in the world would go against it in my country belgium you cant even make stipulations like that in your will and you can not give your kid les then 1/3 of the inheretence

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
mariage is protected under internatiol law no court in the world would go against it in my country belgium you cant even make stipulations like that in your will and you can not give your kid les then 1/3 of the inheretence
Also in Italy. It's called "legal quota". I think it only protects the descendant and the ascendants. For istance, if a son dies the the living parents inherit if he had no offsprings of his own. And the legal quota is even higher, i think actually no one can give more then 1/3 of his belowing outside the parental line. I don't know if the married partner is protected in the same way though. Still i don't know what applies on USA.

It would be interesting if there is anyone with legal background reading the topic that can show some light.

Scorpius888

Jul 26, 2020
Also in Italy. It's called "legal quota". I think it only protects the descendant and the ascendants. For istance, if a son dies the the living parents inherit if he had no offsprings of his own. And the legal quota is even higher, i think actually no one can give more then 1/3 of his belowing outside the parental line. I don't know if the married partner is protected in the same way though. Still i don't know what applies on USA.

It would be interesting if there is anyone with legal background reading the topic that can show some light.
from a legal standpoint a private person is robing an other private person of his freedom where in the world is that legal ? but in this fictional land you have legal slavery thru blackmail but i think it does take place on planet earth so the protection of marriage counts

Scorpius888

Jul 26, 2020
:confused: do you really want developers to take 4-5 years off to get a law degree and put the terms of the will on paper so that they are unassailable?

are you sure? because if this is the case i will hate you forever.:mad:
this started with a joke and than it became a discution i am not :poop: on the creator but when im playing the game it made no sense but the rest of the game i love

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
from a legal standpoint a private person is robing an other private person of his freedom where in the world is that legal ? but in this fictional land you have legal slavery thru blackmail but i think it does take place on planet earth so the protection of marriage counts
Good question. But i wasn't implying that Donald's legacy is legally sound in real life. Just that the game affirms it is, storywise. No idea if any of such a clausule can be attached to a legacy in any legal system.

Reactions: Scorpius888

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I have had time to play through the episode in detail and sum up my thoughts. Overall I still like it. There are still some frustrating bits (mostly involving the latest will non-reveals), but it does the job of focusing on certain characters while still advancing few important story details.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So anyway, that's my take. There's still room for improvement, but I feel like we're making forward progress again, and I liked a lot of the character work. And, of course, it's great to have the game off hold! :D

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I have had time to play through the episode in detail and sum up my thoughts. Overall I still like it. There are still some frustrating bits (mostly involving the latest will non-reveals), but it does the job of focusing on certain characters while still advancing few important story details.

So anyway, that's my take. There's still room for improvement, but I feel like we're making forward progress again, and I liked a lot of the character work. And, of course, it's great to have the game off hold! :D
I comnpletely missed part of the chapter....

on what occasion does MC talk to Jenna and Debbie and Lily? I just happened to admit to having fun with Katie....

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I comnpletely missed part of the chapter....

on what occasion does MC talk to Jenna and Debbie and Lily? I just happened to admit to having fun with Katie....
To be clear, the MC doesn't talk to Debbie or Lily in this episode. :(

But if he had a threesome with them in Episode 20 and didn't fool around with Katie, she will allude to said threesome when she learns the MC and Jenna are a thing. Jenna will be upset, but not too upset if the MC admits that something happened. She'll insist the MC break it off with them, and he can propose sharing him instead. Jenna is kind enough not to shoot him down immediately:
Jenna_open_minded_1.jpg Jenna_open_minded_2.jpg Jenna_open_minded_3.jpg
I don't think this will last long, if it even goes anywhere at all. Jenna insists she's not interested in being part of a harem, and Lily said pretty much the same thing last episode. So this is probably just a tease. But it's possible it could lead to a one-off event, or at least some interesting dialog in the future.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Shit, i must be a critical slow reader, i might have taken 3 times that much.
It took me longer as well, then again there were some scenes like first with Debbie at pool that might have taken me a bit longer to play through as needed so I was very cautious about minimum time. :p

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
To be clear, the MC doesn't talk to Debbie or Lily in this episode. :(

But if he had a threesome with them in Episode 20 and didn't fool around with Katie, she will allude to said threesome when she learns the MC and Jenna are a thing. Jenna will be upset, but not too upset if the MC admits that something happened. She'll insist the MC break it off with them, and he can propose sharing him instead. Jenna is kind enough not to shoot him down immediately:
View attachment 1538227 View attachment 1538228 View attachment 1538231
I don't think this will last long, if it even goes anywhere at all. Jenna insists she's not interested in being part of a harem, and Lily said pretty much the same thing last episode. So this is probably just a tease. But it's possible it could lead to a one-off event, or at least some interesting dialog in the future.
I get it, I had a different scene in that Katie was also there, and for Katie Jenna is unavailable, but even then she takes it well, as long as she ends the relationship and doesn't delude Katie

Jenna has good taste though

Reactions: ename144
4.40 star(s) 324 Votes