Trenia

Nov 1, 2019
A shame to hear you guys are having issues with your QC team, the product is good enough that I can easily wait until a proper version is released.
Best of luck getting it all sorted and hope whoever it was comes forward so you don't have to purge a whole group to remove one individual.

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Might seem extreme, but if this is a serious problem:

Yeah, that's gonna be the plan going forward. Small enough team so it is do-able. Will just cause me extra hassle to provide different versions to everyone. And it will take one more leak to find the ****. Didn't think I needed it as thought the small group we had assembled were trustworthy.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Rofl... I downloaded and looked at the files... it's an april fools joke by someone. Nothing in there is playable. :p But it did come from someone in our QC team because it does contain some of our QC files

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
yeah when i downloaded it it said something like where the game is and i was confused and deleted lmao, if i knew it was a leak i wouldnt of even bothered tbh.. its disrespectful. i just thought it was a troll until i came here and see it was a genuine leak.

Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
Rofl... I downloaded and looked at the files... it's an april fools joke by someone. Nothing in there is playable. :p But it did come from someone in our QC team because it does contain some of our QC files
What a funny coincidence LOL :ROFLMAO:

opfela

Jan 18, 2018
Yeah, that's gonna be the plan going forward. Small enough team so it is do-able. Will just cause me extra hassle to provide different versions to everyone. And it will take one more leak to find the ****. Didn't think I needed it as thought the small group we had assembled were trustworthy.
Complaining on a pirate site, that a version was leaked before you wanted it leaked. :rolleyes:
Just do what you have to do, but come on please

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes