acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Hmmm RIP Reluctant Archon and C-Plan - I loved them both. Are the other games referenced in your Sig also "done" ?
A few of them most likely. Haven't updated it in awhile. Battle for Luvia is still going, Callisto finished (and is really good), Drawing my Life finished, but was pretty buggy. Unleashed is still going too I think, but slowly if it is. The rest is questionable.

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
A few of them most likely. Haven't updated it in awhile. Battle for Luvia is still going, Callisto finished (and is really good), Drawing my Life finished, but was pretty buggy. Unleashed is still going too I think, but slowly if it is. The rest is questionable.
Battle for Luvia has the Abandoned tag.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
I'm getting an error with the patch :s
View attachment 2074150 View attachment 2074150
Hmm, that usually happens when you have a duplicate rpy. I checked the patch drives and they look ok, and just tested the gdrive version and didn't have an issue. Were you patching onto an EP22 from our patreon or the ep22 from here? (because I'm not sure it's up to date). Could also check your folder for an extra rpy with the same file number and/or redownload them. If you don't tell windows to explicitly overwrite with a patch, it will make dupes.

Cronolento

Sep 17, 2017
Hmm, that usually happens when you have a duplicate rpy. I checked the patch drives and they look ok, and just tested the gdrive version and didn't have an issue. Were you patching onto an EP22 from our patreon or the ep22 from here? (because I'm not sure it's up to date). Could also check your folder for an extra rpy with the same file number and/or redownload them.
it worked for me now that i downloaded the patch from google drive. The problem is the patch from mega, tried twice and didn't work. Now with the same file from google drive works fine.

Reactions: acewinz

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
it worked for me now that i downloaded the patch from google drive. The problem is the patch from mega, tried twice and didn't work. Now with the same file from google drive works fine.
thanks for the report, will see what is the issue

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes