• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report system will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.
    Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.
    The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT
    Thank you for your patience.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
No joking, that's already better then "I have no idea how to finish that goddamn game" thing
Crisis of ideas killed many games...
We have the reverse problem... that and having an artist that constantly over-achieves when creating characters, and then they go from being a minor character to someone we have to seriously consider letting the player have a go at.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
No no no no no No!
Please No sequels, prequels, side stories, Christmas specials...
If the game ends. They should make prequel of it. It would be interesting story too.
I have a feeling WTHI will be our AVN magnum opus... once we finish this, will spruce it up for steam, but probably will never attempt a game of quite this depth (with the rippling and insane freedom of choice) again. It is just too time consuming. Not that we won't continue making games, they will just be more streamlined, and we have ideas on how to do that and still provide a lot of impactful choice. Just without so much ripples happening until the ending or at major junctures. Sort of like the Dragon Age games in a way if you've played those.

That said, we love WTHI too much to leave it alone entirely I imagine. Cheeky and I have both considered side stories to add onto the game post release, possibly in a dlc format, or bonus seasons or something (and as an incentive... patreon guidelines will no longer be an issue). Seeing girls we didn't have the time to develop as much, maybe more in depth epilogues for each girl, and groups. Not sure at the moment, but definitely an option for us.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 324 Votes