• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

BillyPlums

Nov 17, 2021
I've been playing this game for a pretty long time now, with the first playthrough starting as the man-slut. Things were cruising along until around chapter 16 or so and I figured out that the man-slut was untenable as a final ending. I even understand why the developers sort of encouraged the man-slut route because it gave access to a lot more information to the player.

I have been slowly replaying the game as a single romance of Monica. I have done my best to not do anything lewd with anyone else, although it has been hard to so do. For instance, it would be hard to break Jenna out of her shell without encouraging her to know that she is beautiful, and to be more comfortable with her body image.

I only have one issue with the developers. When one of the women that I have no interest in comes on to me, I am really forced to turn her down flat, with no explanation. This usually causes massive degradation of like/love and lust. Not once have I been given the option to say, "I'm sorry, I'm in a relationship already, and it is an exclusive one. You're very beautiful, but I'm already committed to someone else", rather than "Leave me alone, I don't want you". Never had the ability to say anything remotely similar to that, which might mitigate some of the hurt feelings from being turned down.

Has this ever occurred during a playthrough for any of the other women?

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
I've been playing this game for a pretty long time now, with the first playthrough starting as the man-slut. Things were cruising along until around chapter 16 or so and I figured out that the man-slut was untenable as a final ending. I even understand why the developers sort of encouraged the man-slut route because it gave access to a lot more information to the player.

I have been slowly replaying the game as a single romance of Monica. I have done my best to not do anything lewd with anyone else, although it has been hard to so do. For instance, it would be hard to break Jenna out of her shell without encouraging her to know that she is beautiful, and to be more comfortable with her body image.

I only have one issue with the developers. When one of the women that I have no interest in comes on to me, I am really forced to turn her down flat, with no explanation. This usually causes massive degradation of like/love and lust. Not once have I been given the option to say, "I'm sorry, I'm in a relationship already, and it is an exclusive one. You're very beautiful, but I'm already committed to someone else", rather than "Leave me alone, I don't want you". Never had the ability to say anything remotely similar to that, which might mitigate some of the hurt feelings from being turned down.

Has this ever occurred during a playthrough for any of the other women?
Hmm, I will keep in mind the possibility of "i'm exclusive" as a method to turn down other girls when we go over the dialog/code after we finish the game and prepare it for steam release. Coding for something like that can get messy. As for relationship/lust, you don't really need them unless you are dating a girl. It doesn't come into play a lot otherwise. Also as we've said before here...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
I like the way game shows sharing thing, like "yeah ok, nice, but maybe no, you'd better choose, I'll cut your balls" :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: acewinz

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
This game is going on for a very long time, but I am a bit disappointed that in 22 episodes so far, the animations are very few. Nowadays a game with only pictures is a bit too old-fashoned in my opinion.

BigTyson

Dec 6, 2017
Besides Debbie and Jenna, who else do we think is getting some love this update. I want to see the return of Theresa and finally get a chance to confront Elaine

Reactions: Spranky

Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
I'm not waiting any longer due to more animations. One animation per woman during each chapter (that they're actually featured in) is fine.

Not one woman -- one animation. One animation for each lady that gets any sort of plot development at that time only.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
wasnt elaine supposed to be featured in the next update?
Besides Debbie and Jenna, who else do we think is getting some love this update. I want to see the return of Theresa and finally get a chance to confront Elaine
This EP is pretty jam packed, literally and otherwise.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
After episode 23 is released how many episodes are left to wrap up the game? I heard it was 25.
Hopefully, I always thought more than 25, but Cheeky seems determined to get it in 25 + epilogues... hence this now 17K plus line episode :D

Reactions: Machete

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Never said it is a bad novel, I just pointed out that more animations will not hurt.
Reasonable. I see animations with a certain slant, unfortunately. The sudden introduction of that attempt by the dev of A Wife and Mother has resulted in a ridiculous slow down in production for very little value added. It was already heading to a finale in the 2040s. In that case animations are just in the way. For Devs that can manage their work, or a team that can manage, I agree that Animations can be of added value. I just prefer the immersion in the story. Anything that distracts from production needs to be evaluated for what it adds. I think we are seeing this similarly.

Reactions: bbbzh
4.40 star(s) 324 Votes