nandakorewa

Oct 13, 2018
Anyone have the compressed update only? i don't think i deleted the previous update so i only need the update but of course the compressed one.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Lol. I'm looking forward to it, but you better not pull a "Daughter for Dessert" here, you know back when the "stepdaughter" suddenly starts to act like a bitch and everyone was complaining about it and Palmer and his team just said, "wait for it, just for a few updates, it will all be explained" and then the relevant update came and everyone reacted with: "What? That is no explanation. That doesn't make any sense." :)
Yeah I wasn't a fan when the daughter went ungrateful and bipolar there either. The deceased wife was the real star that game.

e250vhf22

Nov 3, 2020
But CAN you have Lily or Debbie if you choose the money? I believe you will lose either/both of them because they are part of Katie's circle. You would have to avoid contact with Katie which would be next to impossible if you are seeing either of them.
You are right. You know, that's the reason I was never interested in the whole golddigger/inheritance plot. It doesn't matter. It's a simple binary choice. Do you want the money? or Do you want the girls?

If you want the money you gotta sell the houses and move away. Because any contact with the girls means money is gone. So Katie sending your girl Debbie a holiday card and you get it instead? Money is gone. (on the off chance you got caught). Sure you may as player want to research who the inheritors are and sabotage their plans, but this is not that game considering MCs actions. So whole inheritance and golddigger part is wait and see the lawyer.

And if you don't care for the money, things are more simple. You get the girl you want and let other inheritors deal with that asshole fathers bullshit. (that said, personally I believe "i choose you over millions" is a death sentence for a natural relationship)

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I completely forgot to mention, that it was great to finally see Debbie alone again and spent some time with her, not to mention that "Captain Scarlett" is a great late addition to the game. I always loved that model and the top-heavy version is something else.
Plus, the MC was such a cocky little dick, while talking to her at the con, it was hilarious.

And that story about how Katie, Lily and Debbie met was so sweet. Lily is just the best. Katie too, you know, in her own very special way. :)

Like I already wrote, a very good update.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
patreon.png

I had actually promised to do this quite a while ago, when despite the problems you had always been sincere and reliable for the release of Chapter 22.

I did it now, on trust before I had even finished playing this 23rd chapter.

but let's be clear: I know how you artists are, this euro per month will not end up in drugs and prostitutes, but only in Lily's render, I don't ask that there has to be any of her content, I'm even okay with it as a subliminal message in a scene where she is not present

thank you and good work

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Lol. I'm looking forward to it, but you better not pull a "Daughter for Dessert" here, you know back when the "stepdaughter" suddenly starts to act like a bitch and everyone was complaining about it and Palmer and his team just said, "wait for it, just for a few updates, it will all be explained" and then the relevant update came and everyone reacted with: "What? That is no explanation. That doesn't make any sense." :)
Ahh yes, the old "aunt she's known for 5 minutes has been telling her lies which she believed over the man that has been raising her for her entire life"...

That went down well.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Ahh yes, the old "aunt she's known for 5 minutes has been telling her lies which she believed over the man that has been raising her for her entire life"...

That went down well.
I would add "that because of this he reason ends up in jail and when he comes out not a word about what happened, but she is just worried that he might consider her selfish"

Reactions: acewinz

dempun

Dec 3, 2021
You are right. You know, that's the reason I was never interested in the whole golddigger/inheritance plot. It doesn't matter. It's a simple binary choice. Do you want the money? or Do you want the girls?

If you want the money you gotta sell the houses and move away. Because any contact with the girls means money is gone. So Katie sending your girl Debbie a holiday card and you get it instead? Money is gone. (on the off chance you got caught). Sure you may as player want to research who the inheritors are and sabotage their plans, but this is not that game considering MCs actions. So whole inheritance and golddigger part is wait and see the lawyer.

And if you don't care for the money, things are more simple. You get the girl you want and let other inheritors deal with that asshole fathers bullshit. (that said, personally I believe "i choose you over millions" is a death sentence for a natural relationship)
That's one of the reasons this is such a good game. You get the option to not worry about the money at all, and just be happy with what you already have, Beach house, car, and 100k... And one of Katie's Posse if you so choose.

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes