The_Driver

Mar 10, 2018
Ahh yes, the old "aunt she's known for 5 minutes has been telling her lies which she believed over the man that has been raising her for her entire life"...

That went down well.
That's basically Dutch and Micah in RDR 2 when you think about it.
(Btw not dissing RDR2, loved it)

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I remember that at the beginning of the summer there was a big meeting on the topic of who could be that third hunter for her father's inheritance. I stopped following for various reasons. but now I'm wondering - what working version did the collective of minds give birth to? who to fear?

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
here is my unofficial android port of Where The Heart Is Ep23.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
the66
Port Working on Android 13 ??? Got an update. Thinking about whether ignoring / updating it

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Why no harem route. It could be interesting. Maybe also a selection of who is in Haren!!

:unsure: :love: :unsure: :love::love:(y)(y):unsure::cry:
Because it would make zero sense to the story and ruin a lot of characters.

ending?, is this game close to being completed?
asking for information
Not far off.

They planned for, I think, 25 or 26 episodes but it may run over a couple more if they can't tie it up by then.

Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
You couldn't do the Blue Barbarian from Golden Axe? Or was this a parody version of him?

(I forgot his real name.)

Sieberik

Jul 5, 2020
Downloaded the last version and started a new game, but that does not work. :cry: Only thing that I can do is start from episode, but can only start from Episode 2.

dempun

Dec 3, 2021
Downloaded the last version and started a new game, but that does not work. :cry: Only thing that I can do is start from episode, but can only start from Episode 2.
I don't recall anything earth shattering in episode 1. Episode 2 starts with MC in his bedroom with the choice of reading his emails or going to the pool.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
the66
Port Working on Android 13 ??? Got an update. Thinking about whether ignoring / updating it
:WaitWhat:for months already all my ports are compiled with the latest Android 13 SDK and targeting Android 13. so why shouldn't they work on Android 13?

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes