Azazeal

Apr 17, 2018
Encountering an odd issue, for the first time with any renpy game. The game will simply not launch no matter how many times I click on the application icon.

Also the files in the folder look different compared to my episode 22 files.

Episode 22.PNG Episode 23.PNG

Reactions: acewinz

Cedroc1701

Mar 1, 2022
Okay then, that update was worth the wait. Obviously still need to play through some other "setups" from the Start from Chapter option to see everything, but so far so good.

New Music was good. Most of the sound effects were great additions; some of the giggling/laughing was jarring mostly because they don't fit with how the girl sounds in my head. I'd probably use those sparingly if it was me.

I miss the gallery, even if it hadn't been updated in a while; it was useful to try to keep up with everything that's going on. I have sort of given up in playing a persistent save, I have long forgotten which save had my original choices. I think "Play Chapter" is about the only way to play now, because there are so many branches/choices. I need a dang visual decision tree! (This would legitimately make a good walkthru)

Discussing harems: Obviously full on pokemon-style gotta bang 'em all would not make sense here, but I certainly hope that we'll have the choice to finish the game with some poly relationships involving some subsets (and not just Katie and her crew). I could see Joline swinging a couple of ways, depending on how evil a certain person ends up being. And I hope there's a way to bring together Elaine and Monica's family in some way, because it seems that being on an Elaine path could end up isolating, which is a shame as she seems to be shaping up as a nice character.. And of course Jenna seems like she's, uh... flexible?

And hey, call me crazy, but even Bella/Elaine/MC "bonding" over what a dickwad dear old Dad was would be a nice setup.

Time for story discussion so...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'll probably have more thoughts later as I play more. Good stuff dev team. You're all crazy. :ROFLMAO:

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Encountering an odd issue, for the first time with any renpy game. The game will simply not launch no matter how many times I click on the application icon.

Also the files in the folder look different compared to my episode 22 files.

View attachment 2076015 View attachment 2076016
it is supposed to look different, but we had reports one of the early full versions had an issue (resolved on our end now we hope... aside from the usual renpy shenanigans when you are forced to upgrade versions). May need to try a fresh reinstall.

DaFlurbIsHere

Jun 3, 2022
Enjoyable update! Since I'm Jenna-monogamous in this game (the only LI I am interested in, sorry), it was perfectly tailored to my tastes. The post-performance scene with her was really hot!
Resolution of the mystery was good, for some players who were on those paths it must have been a gut punch. I personally would have preferred a more 'out there' character as the mystery party, but this one does make sense and was built up very well from the storytelling standpoint.
And props for allowing me to keep treating Elaine the same way I did throughout the game (mean) up to the very end!
Don't think Porsche and L'l Evie are going to see a lot of Zotje Onnozelaar (MC) in the future. Captain Milkbags however... That's a different story.

DaimonFey

Oct 28, 2021
lol i was right about the golddigger, the later it got in the game the more sense it made. feel sorry for the people who liked her the most though
Most people were right about her so there is only few who really liked her.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Via patreon I asked if there will be a fix to play from the very beginning as right now the game is crashing on "start new game".
Really? When I checked everything worked fine.
We had a few reports, primarily of people using older machines or saves on a full install of the new version. We aren't certain, but if I had to guess it is related to the renpy version we had to upgrade to in order to prevent other bugs. Until Cheeky hammers that out, only suggestion I would make if you don't want to wait is try a full EP22 version, and patch rather than do a full updated. I haven't heard as many people having issues that way, but nothing certain yet.

Azazeal

Apr 17, 2018
it is supposed to look different, but we had reports one of the early full versions had an issue (resolved on our end now we hope... aside from the usual renpy shenanigans when you are forced to upgrade versions). May need to try a fresh reinstall.

Updating/patching my existing episode 22 folder with the episode 23 update was able to get it to work. Odd though, since I would have expected the full game download to run/operate smoother rather than the patch to old game files.

Reactions: acewinz

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
I saw that the earlier episodes will get a touch-up. Will this slow development of new episodes?

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Where the Heart Is [Ep. 23] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 4.85 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.27 GB: - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN
Compressed Size Mac: 1.26 GB: - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my
TY JokerLeader!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader
4.40 star(s) 324 Votes