• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Noid42

May 19, 2018
Last episode I played was ep 20, should I give it a try or wait a couple more? I don't want to bother with 1 hour of content.

derpmcderp

May 30, 2020
I fell off this game after it started making you Sophie's Choice all the girls you'd been building up relationships with, sucked the enjoyment out of it for me personally. Maybe there's a turnaround at some point but I hardstopped and haven't picked it up again since.

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
I fell off this game after it started making you Sophie's Choice all the girls you'd been building up relationships with, sucked the enjoyment out of it for me personally. Maybe there's a turnaround at some point but I hardstopped and haven't picked it up again since.
There will be no harem whatsoever. I am disappointed too. At most, if you play the cards well, you can end up with 2/3 girls, but you can't be with others in the meantime without dramatically breaking hearts.

derpmcderp

May 30, 2020
There will be no harem whatsoever. I am disappointed too. At most, if you play the cards well, you can end up with 2/3 girls, but you can't be with others in the meantime without dramatically breaking hearts.
Yeah that's exactly what was such a turnoff, you're talking about character arcs that just abruptly end in crushing someone's spirit all stacked back-to-back. No thanks.

Boracle

Jun 3, 2017
I had so many thoughts about the story, but they all flew away when i stumbled upon the Bella-Jolina double BJ at the beach. Immediately my brain went into complete wipe out mode. Katie will always be my one and only girl, but DAMN !!! those 2 are extremely hot together. Every single thought i had left the my head when i saw them kissing over MC's cock and i not even into threesomes at all.

Reactions: acewinz

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Now that many of you had a shot at the EP, we were hoping to get feedback (preferably on patreon, but we watch here too).

Especially about the music and sound effects, but everything else too.

And also one of the specific things about sound effects... while they were added universally throughout, along with sexual sounds, but the comicon and to a minor degree debbie date, also had kiss sfx, and the comicon had laughs and cries as well. Which was something of a test to see how people enjoyed us doing that... we will never go full on voiced, but we thought a bit more life in the characters may be appreciated, but we know some people prefer otherwise. We want to know how many and how much? :)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Your end numbers are on the low end.
If 3 girls is on the low end that means there is more which means harems, the very thing people have been told isn't happening.

Do make up your minds.

One minute it's small groups, then jealousy is highlighted and we're back to throuples then we're back to small groups now we're going larger which is harems.....

It's getting real confusing what exactly it is your going for and considering we've got people that hate harems and people begging for harems it's about damn time things were clarified so those that don't want what's coming can finally go their way.

This after all the defending I did telling people there is no harem when in fact there is which makes me out to be a bloody liar and I really don't appreciate that.

When you start getting groups of more than 3 women, it's a harem.

I am far too pretty for the wrinkles stress causes.....

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes