• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
acewinz

("Katie" or "Lily" or "Jolina" or "Debbie") in JennaGroup do not works as you think. Since ("Katie" or "Lily" or "Jolina" or "Debbie") will return the first not False value, it correspond to "Katie" in JennaGroup.
What you need to use to avoid multiple X in Y is any( girl in JennaGroup for girl in [ "Katie", "Lily", "Jolina", "Debbie" ] ). It will return False if none of the names are in JennaGroup, and True it at least one is in it.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
The carnival could have been better,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
To be honest, the carnival part wasn't bad per se, i actually found it quite funny in some part. It just felt kinda disjointed from the story, almost like the only part that made sense with the general plot was the fortuneteller profecy. The only reason it bothers me is that i can't suffer Monica in general, and that's totally on me. Yet i still felt compelled to play the sequence to play MC as a decent human behing that wanted to be nice to his host. There is no actual complain on my side for the choice to include the thing at all, i just like to be jerkish with my posts.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
v23 has 2 fatal errors, even without mods installed. 1 is reversible the other quits the game.

you need to skip the music introduction to avoid the reversible error, and you can't start a new game, like can't access chapter 1, game crashes here.
I also had problems and i couldn't load my saves.

blobbo66

Apr 13, 2022
Please can we have a polyamorous relationship with Katie and Jenna?!? Whenever there is a new update I have to start from the beginning, I've done that for the past 8 or so updates and every time i have the intention of choosing a different path but i always seem to get drawn to Katie and Jenna. I'll progress with other characters but i always seem to go back with them two vixens. I have loved Katie's attitude since the start, she's more foul mouthed than a drunken sailor, she protects what's hers and when she says she was in love with the mc you know she meant it, her character was just so well done and her attitude matched her design. Now Jenna.....that once shy cute little introvert nerd that turned into a kinky, sexy goddess. her character progression was just fantastic. she reminds me of my own fiancee (she also loves Jenna's character). So with how the relations with them progress I'm finding it increasingly difficult to choose between them so I've been keeping both of them going in hopes that i wont have to choose haha and with what happened in the gym between them I'm keeping my fingers crossed that that's the start of it. We know that cheeky little vixen Jenna is all up for it so please get Katie on board because I don't want to break either of their pixelated hearts and I don't think they would want me to do it to the other either (winkyface)

Anyways I've been a fan for a long time. Both me and my partner enjoy WTHI and I hope it never ends, the dev team have done a fantastic job so far!!
Ask me again after EP 23. :p
So is now a good time to ask? Hehe ;)

• Haha
Reactions: acewinz

wakkawalla

Mar 7, 2021
the hooker is obviously somebody's pet. can't stand her personally, looks or writing, enough to go back and skip the whole nerdcon to avoid the forced sob story and back and forth banter despite choosing only antagonistic options with her. she's zarah tier for me. no huge loss, i dislike superhero shit and am not too fond of jenna or fucking stage acting so the whole section wasn't for me anyway.

elaine looked great this episode and was innocent all along, long suspected. funny you can be an asshole towards her right up to the end though. there are choices throughout the game where you can choose to behave like a psychopath, unfortunately not towards that bmw broad. bella and jolina suspicions also confirmed, no real surprises there. vaguely disappointing, even if it was obvious, that bella is dizzy. i was still hoping she'd be an outside agent, a sexual opportunist who: read donald's copy of the will, saw the money mc had coming to him, decided to make a play for that dick she always wanted and cash besides by just schmoozing him and manipulating events, even going so far as to recruit her girlfriend to work him from the other side. all that's left to do regarding her is fuck her out of the money. the beach house seems connected to her conditions given how relieved she is when she gets her name on the residency list but i already kicked her ass out, go check the kennel for vacancies bitch.

i listen to my own music when i play these things so that stuff was turned off but i'll say ambient and sex noises add nothing to the experience for me, it's just routine content expected by a certain percentage of the player base like sex animations, or most animations in general, which i think are a waste of time. i assume i'm in the minority about these things, though.

debbie's backstory is a couple of cliches but she's still top quality girl. mabel and natascha remain simple landmines, unfortunately.

you guys really have to replace that title screen artwork, it looks really amateurish.

Last edited:

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
Anyone has a list of all possible scenes for this update ? Just to know if I missed something or not ?

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Anyone has a list of all possible scenes for this update ? Just to know if I missed something or not ?
Inside the game folder you can see all of the images of the game, so you can check if you missed anything.

Lond

Dec 29, 2017
Updating/patching my existing episode 22 folder with the episode 23 update was able to get it to work. Odd though, since I would have expected the full game download to run/operate smoother rather than the patch to old game files.
Damn, having same problem but I already deleted my episode 22 folder :(

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
I knew that the way Bella was sucking up to the MC she had to be up to no good. It seems that at the end when both girls tell the MC that they need to talk that both girls have been working together to screw the MC over. Just like his father. That means dear old Dad was probably banging both girls behind Elaine's back.

Reactions: SoiCowboy

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
With music. :( And now that the game has music, that version of the mod is discontinued.
Then it's most likely because of that your saves are crashing .
Hi. I added now onesmore this Mod variant again so maybe your old saves are working again, too. Download on the mod page.
Info: I also deactivated the dev. console there (in the main game it's activated by devault), maybe that helps to get not thrown out of the game every time when an error occurs.

Reactions: troll822

Belzeebub$

Cheat Or Not
Game Developer
May 18, 2020
Yep, I saw that and tried it, hoping for better luck, but same result.

So yeah, hopefully a bit more patience will yield an error less one.
Try using the attachment that comes with the compressed file link.I hope It works fine. I did not start from start so I dont know.

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes