Schori

May 29, 2018
No clue, never had that even with both on, will check my saves when I get the chance but my suggestion would be to install the 0x52 mod and wait for the little box to pop up on the line beforehand then edit the relevant variable-if that makes sense.
If you don’t use the incest mod(Which is good through 21) then you’ll need to reinstall the game with that on and not the Koga/LaikDink mods. DM me if you have questions.
Just played the game without the mod (I downloaded the one from LaikDink). Now it works, so it's probably a problem with the mod and not the game itself. Thanks!

Reactions: ThaRealThiccShady

matissewan11

Jun 6, 2021
I'm hoping Wanda and Angel are two more and I'm also hoping that they come as a package deal since there is some hinting at a threesome with them. They can be the MC's ebony and ivory piano keys and he will play them happily ever after. :LOL:
I never cared much about Angel, since her main preoccupation is fulfilling her dream, and pursuing her career. It seems like she wouldn't care in the slightest whether MC end up with her or not.
Wanda on the other hand is one of the girls I cared about the most, even if MC has been way too harsh with her. Hopefully by the next update we will be able to get past the hate f*ck and dom relationship and get to share more romantic moments with her, as to deepen and reinforce the bond created and shared

darthpham

Apr 2, 2022
Are Theresa and Elaine the only non backstabbing love interests that you can fulfill all Will clauses with?
Debbie & Lily are total sweethearts! There's also the possibility of some others (Wanda has grown on me, plus unlikely Porsche & her sister or Mabel. BTW, the thing with Elaine, I'm not 100% sure about it....just sayin'

Reactions: JJsaint

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Debbie & Lily are total sweethearts! There's also the possibility of some others (Wanda has grown on me, plus unlikely Porsche & her sister or Mabel. BTW, the thing with Elaine, I'm not 100% sure about it....just sayin'
Drawing a total blank here. Porsche had a sister?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
On all accounts yes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't think there will be any further twists and turns so I think it all stays like that, of course it's true that we have yet to hear Bella's side of the story, but I think it's more about her motivations than her role

whether or not she had sex with Donald is not specified, but I would take it for granted

DaimonFey

Oct 28, 2021
I don't think there will be any further twists and turns so I think it all stays like that, of course it's true that we have yet to hear Bella's side of the story, but I think it's more about her motivations than her role

whether or not she had sex with Donald is not specified, but I would take it for granted
I think that Bella's motivation were money and jealousy.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I think that Bella's motivation were money and jealousy.
for now I would agree with you, but Bella is still the love interest of several players, she too (like Jolina) will have to have a motivation that is easier to empathize with

right now it is the jealous sister who in order to spite her steals her man at the expense of her REAL relationship with Jolina

DaimonFey

Oct 28, 2021
for now I would agree with you, but Bella is still the love interest of several players, she too (like Jolina) will have to have a motivation that is easier to empathize with

right now it is the jealous sister who in order to spite her steals her man at the expense of her REAL relationship with Jolina
I'm aware that there are many people are inerested in Bella's backstory(myself included) but at the moment she is nothing more than a trash. I DO hope that there will be something that will make her more likable as I do believe that family should support each other.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

Kingkela

Oct 5, 2020
I encountered something weird in episode 21. When I'm on Katie path, so just pursing her, I suddenly come across Monica in my bedroom when I wanna fuck Katie. And Monica tells me that I'm cheating on her, although I'm not even in a relationship with her?
I even tried the option with "Start Any Episode". There I put Monica to friendly and Katie to Romacing (Love), still Monica appears and seems to think I'm in a relationship with her.
Hope some of you can help me with that weird bug. Thanks in advance.
Yes there instance like that. I drop off Jo and did not accept her to live with me in the Beach house but when Bella come in in ep 22 I accepted her. In ep 23 Out of nowhere JO show as room mate?. When i played ep23 I realise she play a key role in the Will with Bela as per Elaine. There for some characters do pop un to allow the game path continue, no mater what your choice.

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes