Alexju90

Dec 2, 2019
So...

I'm at a point where Joline asks me to move into my beach house.

I want to tell her "yes", because I like her, one of the best girls in this game, but I also like other girls, I like Bella too, for example, and I think she will be telling me to move into my beach house as well.

Will I be able to tell other girls to move into my beach house when Joline is already there? Will the fact that I tell Jo to move in affect negatively my relationship with any other women?

I'm imagining Bella telling me that our relationship is over and she's out if she comes to the beach house and encouters Jo living there, or Katie telling me to fuck off if she discovers that Jo is living there...

Is that something that could happen?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
So...

I'm at a point where Joline asks me to move into my beach house.

I want to tell her "yes", because I like her, one of the best girls in this game, but I also like other girls, I like Bella too, for example, and I think she will be telling me to move into my beach house as well.

Will I be able to tell other girls to move into my beach house when Joline is already there? Will the fact that I tell Jo to move in affect negatively my relationship with any other women?

I'm imagining Bella telling me that our relationship is over and she's out if she comes to the beach house and encouters Jo living there, or Katie telling me to fuck off if she discovers that Jo is living there...

Is that something that could happen?
with Bella there is no problem if you also take Jolina to the beach house.

For now there are no opportunities to take other girls there besides them. Katie of course is not happy about it, but not irreparably so

Reactions: Alexju90

Harlaw

Sep 21, 2019
HYPOTHESIS: If we forced Bella into an agreement by prospecting her that in case of denial, the possibility of it all going to the animals, all by private writing. The agreement would be to let Bella have all the money by making sure that our conditions are waived, MC chooses Monica or Kate or Jenna that Elaine doesn't get the house. In this way through the private writing, the money would be divided into three parts MC- ELAINE- BELLA. With such an arrangement Mc could stay with whomever he wants, the house would go back to Elaine and bella would not lose a cents in fact she would gain so much. Too good to see Donald defeated but it would be too simple an ending that did not force any choice.
The only problem with this scenario is that a private agreement like that would be tantamount to nothing more than a pinky promise. I don't see how you would go about enforcing that. You would most likely end up relying on the goodwill of a very deceitful and greedy individual.

I don't see any reason for Bella to even agree to something like this, for you to propose this deal means you have already failed Elaine's condition by keeping the house for yourself. So as long as Bella completes her condition she has a guaranteed shot at ~7.5 million$, meaning she would be giving up over 2 million $ by agreeing.

The only possible reason could be if the MC knew about her condition and had the absolute power to make or break it. Which again makes it so that you have to rely on her goodwill, there would be nothing stopping her from agreeing, taking the money and then telling you to fuck off. You could potentially sue her for breach of contract, but at that point she'd be several million dollars richer than you, so that might not work out in your favor.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
HYPOTHESIS: If we forced Bella into an agreement by prospecting her that in case of denial, the possibility of it all going to the animals, all by private writing. The agreement would be to let Bella have all the money by making sure that our conditions are waived, MC chooses Monica or Kate or Jenna that Elaine doesn't get the house. In this way through the private writing, the money would be divided into three parts MC- ELAINE- BELLA. With such an arrangement Mc could stay with whomever he wants, the house would go back to Elaine and bella would not lose a cents in fact she would gain so much. Too good to see Donald defeated but it would be too simple an ending that did not force any choice.
But why would Bella agree to it? how could MC possibly force her?

Beella might as well have already reached her terms, why would she agree to a deal that would at most allow her to have what she would already have anyway

Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
Jenna's got two large flesh sacks -ba dum tish-

[I know HK says, "meat sacks" but I'm not going to label her chest as mere meat.]

Alexju90

Dec 2, 2019
with Bella there is no problem if you also take Jolina to the beach house.

For now there are no opportunities to take other girls there besides them. Katie of course is not happy about it, but not irreparably so
Thanks! I'm happy to know there won't be any problems with Bella or Katie.

This is why you can (and should) save your game at choice times. Explore the results, find out for yourself.
Yes, you're right, and I do that, I always end up with pages and pages of saved games when I play one of these games.

But one file is always my main file, and I wanted to know how things were gonna happen in my main file.

Reactions: felicemastronzo
Dec 29, 2018
This latest update had some very poorly implemented choices. There were two scenes where I choose to reject a new side character and the game just kept stuffing them in my face anyways.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

At this stage in the game, we should be getting quality time with the main cast instead of having to slog through scenes with shitty side characters we've already rejected.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Jenna's got two large flesh sacks -ba dum tish-

[I know HK says, "meat sacks" but I'm not going to label her chest as mere meat.]
No, no. He calls organics 'meatbags', not mere sacks. Definitely a distinction in English - but you're right, given the general chest size, yes. Jenna's got a couple. So does her mother and a couple other ladies.

I'll stick with Debbie & Lily, not quite so outlandishly equipped.

Reactions: Ghostload

lordofhirunds

Jul 25, 2017
Bella's conditions would have to be to have Mc stay with Monica and daughters or have Elaine stay with Mc which Donald does not like and for Elaine is to prevent Mc from giving her the house now if 2+2 makes 4 Mc does not stay with Monica gives the house to Elaine Bella would be left with very little and if at the reading of the will Bella's conditions are contingent on the actions of MC and Elaine it will take little to convince Bella to the agreement
It is still a hypothetical

Reactions: Slick_456

Harlaw

Sep 21, 2019
Bella's conditions would have to be to have Mc stay with Monica and daughters or have Elaine stay with Mc which Donald does not like and for Elaine is to prevent Mc from giving her the house now if 2+2 makes 4 Mc does not stay with Monica gives the house to Elaine Bella would be left with very little and if at the reading of the will Bella's conditions are contingent on the actions of MC and Elaine it will take little to convince Bella to the agreement
It is still a hypothetical

Ace has already stated that all 3 claimants have conditions that are independent of each other, meaning all 3 of them can achieve their conditions or all 3 of them can fail. Also, that Bella's conditions are true to Donald's actual wishes, whereas MC and Elaine's conditions are mostly vindictive in nature.

Crepusculum

Jan 4, 2018
I was about to start playing but then i saw the message saying they will update earlier artwork.
any idea what is the ETA on that? i may as well wait if its soon.

Zhyntos

Jun 9, 2022
Hello, I was looking for this game with the incest tag for hours but I couldn't find it until I finally found it xd, is there an updated incest mod :c?

lordofhirunds

Jul 25, 2017
As I have already had occasion to explain, the hypothetical arrangement I speak of, serves to bypass the restrictions imposed by Donald, in that Mc could be with whomever he wants, Elaine the same, as could Bella, and no investigator could prevent this. I repeat this mine is only an exact hypothesis or not I do not know. Always remember that the quota allotted, is not the whole amount.

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes