Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
You might be in the wrong thread. There may be a thread with an incest mod, but there is no incest tag for this game.
Back when I originally found this game here there was a regularly updated incest mod linked in the first post. Could be that's what they're remembering as well.

Reactions: sava75

s4nderr

Feb 4, 2022
I have a weird bug in my pure Katie playthrough. During E21 after the movie night, Katie comes to my room and starts getting frisky. For some reason Monica(I have let her know I have 0 interest in her in all my playthroughs) comes out of the bathroom in a nurse outfit and they both start accusing me of cheating on them. How the hell do I fix this? Do i really need to make a new playthrough?

DonStark

May 4, 2017
Hello everyone, i don't know if someone have already ask this question but with the new update is there finally a gallery update or still blocked at the 0.18 ? friendly

Back when I originally found this game here there was a regularly updated incest mod linked in the first post. Could be that's what they're remembering as well.
Yep in the beginning the MC had a sister

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
damn that's too bad, i hope that someone will do a gallery scene because there is a lot a scene so it will be cool to see them again
Yeah, I'm with you. The last I read is that the devs are working on a new gallery, but not expected to put it back in until the game is complete.

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
Why in hell MC got in situation(after Monica and Jenna find out about his relation with Katie) in his room with Katie and suddenly Monica appears like slut nurse and accusing him for cheating??? I never had anything with Monica at all! It just fucked up many hours of my game play.

s4nderr

Feb 4, 2022
Why in hell MC got in situation(after Monica and Jenna find out about his relation with Katie) in his room with Katie and suddenly Monica appears like slut nurse and accusing him for cheating??? I never had anything with Monica at all! It just fucked up many hours of my game play.
I had the same thing happen to me. 100% Katie playthrough. I hope there's a way to fix this.

Zhyntos

Jun 9, 2022
Yes, I played until chapter 18 with the incest patch (that's why I got confused with the labels) apparently they don't update the patch anymore, right :c?

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
I had the same thing happen to me. 100% Katie playthrough. I hope there's a way to fix this.
Maybe fixed in last patreon ver. (Just search last 10-15 pages of this thread, I think you're not first)
Still there is simple fix, Just date Monica cause she's soooo fuckin' Hot (esp. in later updates) :LOL:

Personally had not that problem, still playin' manwhore route, sent Katie to sleep and fucked "nurse" on my playthrough (Sorry Katie, You know.. I love You most, but manwhore route... ):oops:

Last edited:

s4nderr

Feb 4, 2022
Maybe fixed in last patreon ver. (Just search last 10-15 pages of this thread, I think you're not first)
Still there is simple fix, Just date Monica cause she's soooo fuckin' Hot (esp. in later updates) :LOL:

Personally had not that problem, still playin' manwhore route, sent Katie to sleep and fucked "nurse" on my playthrough (Sorry Katie, You know.. I love You most, but manwhore route... ):oops:
Unfortunately, I find the young guy + milf thing disgusting so dating Monica isn't an option for me. I'll try out the last patreon version, thanks!

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Unfortunately, I find the young guy + milf thing disgusting so dating Monica isn't an option for me. I'll try out the last patreon version, thanks!
We already had two (even optional) dates with Monica that are completely platonic if you are not on her route. I too find Monica rather gross in general, but i've played the dates because, you know, to have MC behaving like a decent human being :p

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
Heh, we're really lucky that there are no forced sex scenes or relationships)
One of reasons why I like this game, though a bit more drama and more "loud and colourful" break-ups and I'll be totally happy)

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes