Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
No, Bella pregnancy event only fires if you have "BellaCum >=1" flag. And the only two instances where you can get it is; if you have sex with her during the garage scene in Ep 21 or if you cum inside during the night scene in Ep 23.

I play with URM, so I am not making an assumption, it's literally what the code says.

Also, I just did a Jolina only run with the quick start from Ep 24 and I did not get the Bella phone call at the end of the ep. So it's probably a bug on your end.
Hm, i haven't checked any variables, but i started new games after all my saves were gone.
I still got the text from Bella that she is preggo even if i broke it up with her before ep 21. The last time the MC had sex with her was on the couch, when Elaine is in the kitchen cooking, iirc ep 16.
But yes, if you never had sex with Bella there won't be any msg from her.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Since I never got this I wonder if Bella and Jenna are pregnant since I did tell her and Katie id be open to having kids or just Bella since I only got the message from Bella and not Jenna
Only Bella and Jenna can send a message with such announcement at the end of ep24.
requirements for that to happen (from the script):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Only Bella and Jenna can send a message with such announcement at the end of ep24.
requirements for that to happen (from the script):
well ill find out in the next update if both are or just Bella on my main save. Since Jenna did hint at it for a second but yeah only got the text from one. Not sure what the variables looks like in my save but I assume both would be.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
well ill find out in the next update if both are or just Bella on my main save. Since Jenna did hint at it for a second but yeah only got the text from one. Not sure what the variables looks like in my save but I assume both would be.
Getting Bella pregnant obviously is much easier (probably due to story/drama reasons) than any other girl, Jenna included.
You can have them both pregnant (and sending messages) at the end of Ep24, but in Jenna case that requires much more prior work and dedication than with that whorBella :BootyTime:

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Harlaw

Sep 21, 2019
Hm, i haven't checked any variables, but i started new games after all my saves were gone.
I still got the text from Bella that she is preggo even if i broke it up with her before ep 21. The last time the MC had sex with her was on the couch, when Elaine is in the kitchen cooking, iirc ep 16.
But yes, if you never had sex with Bella there won't be any msg from her.
Yeh, I just checked it and you're right. In fact, You still get the text even if you reject her in Ep 16.

So I did a run where you reject her in Ep 9, then have sex with her in Ep 12 once, and then reject again in 16, 21 and 23. She still sends the msg at the end of Ep 24. So it's either a bug, MC has got some strong seed or Bella is lying... again.

Reactions: Raziel_8

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Yeh, I just checked it and you're right. In fact, You still get the text even if you reject her in Ep 16.

So I did a run where you reject her in Ep 9, then have sex with her in Ep 12 once, and then reject again in 16, 21 and 23. She still sends the msg at the end of Ep 24. So it's either a bug, MC has got some strong seed or Bella is lying... again.

I personally think it's a bug I just don't see the point in lying cause she wont get any money if it isn't true anyways. Only reason I can think of that may make a little sense for lying is if you reject her and not on good terms with her and maybe a last ditch effort to try to be with the MC or to get knocked up for real and take more money since she feels hurt from being rejected. But I think that is a stretch.

Harlaw

Sep 21, 2019
I personally think it's a bug I just don't see the point in lying cause she wont get any money if it isn't true anyways. Only reason I can think of that may make a little sense for lying is if you reject her and not on good terms with her and maybe a last ditch effort to try to be with the MC or to get knocked up for real and take more money since she feels hurt from being rejected. But I think that is a stretch.
Makes sense. But honestly, Bella is so fucking loony, I wouldn't put anything past her.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
CheekyGimp Wrong sayer or maybe it should say Angel:
After the first two, I decided to do a run through all the paths. If I find more, I'll post them. Unless you prefer a different way?

Last edited:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Honestly what you said about Bella is why I cant hate her even tho everything in this game tell me I should. To me that shows she is a well written character. Even tho I think Jenna is a better character overall. I think I would rather be with Bella because I honestly feel bad for her. She burned so many bridges and has no one left he life in an attempt to help even if she went about some things the wrong way. Because of all that I think she would need someone like the MC in her life im sure Jenna and the others depending on your path will be fine eventually. Bella on the other hand I'm not sure she would be fine and I would want the MC to be there for her.

About Bell being Greedy. I will say while yes there is no deniable proof she became greedy along the way at some point. I don't think she is overly greedy I think she would still want to help the MC over greed still. I see her greed more as something she did for herself as a bonus while trying to help.

Exocrine

May 12, 2023
The best "biological" future for my offspring would be to breed with Bella -- regardless of her intentions -- just for her drive and cunning alone. My spawn would be more ruthless than even my father himself. I have millions now -- but only pure sociopaths have billions.

Harlaw

Sep 21, 2019
The best "biological" future for my offspring would be to breed with Bella -- regardless of her intentions -- just for her drive and cunning alone. My spawn would be more ruthless than even my father himself. I have millions now -- but only pure sociopaths have billions.
If you want to go for the "eugenics" route, I'd say Jolina is a better option than Bella. Both the MC and Bella have high cunning but average intelligence and kind of sociopathic behavior. Plus Bella is a little unstable, so you might actually end up with a crazy person as a result of the pairing. Jolina on the other hand has high intelligence, is a perfect 10 and has some moral fiber. She just straight up gives you all the money, even if she gets the whole 15 mil. Unlike Bella, with whom you have to "share" the money.

Reactions: Abhai

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
If you want to go for the "eugenics" route, I'd say Jolina is a better option than Bella. Both the MC and Bella have high cunning but average intelligence and kind of sociopathic behavior. Plus Bella is a little unstable, so you might actually end up with a crazy person as a result of the pairing. Jolina on the other hand has high intelligence, is a perfect 10 and has some moral fiber. She just straight up gives you all the money, even if she gets the whole 15 mil. Unlike Bella, with whom you have to "share" the money.
Hmm... So, what you're saying is that the MC is a sociopath? Bella is a sociopath with narcissistic tendencies. You're correct about her, but wrong about the MC. Plus, you're stating that Jo is a perfect 10? All I can do is laugh. But everyone has their own tastes.

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes