BillyPlums

Nov 17, 2021
If you want to go for the "eugenics" route, I'd say Jolina is a better option than Bella. Both the MC and Bella have high cunning but average intelligence and kind of sociopathic behavior. Plus Bella is a little unstable, so you might actually end up with a crazy person as a result of the pairing. Jolina on the other hand has high intelligence, is a perfect 10 and has some moral fiber. She just straight up gives you all the money, even if she gets the whole 15 mil. Unlike Bella, with whom you have to "share" the money.
My MC turned down Zarah, Jenna, Deb, Lily, Natasha, Katie, Jolina, Bella, Elaine, Angel, Wanda, Theresa, Captain Heart, and all the fluff side girls in order to romance Monica right from the start. How is that sociopathic? I don;'t care about the money either, because home is where the heart is, not where the money is.

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
Hmm... So, what you're saying is that the MC is a sociopath? Bella is a sociopath with narcissistic tendencies. You're correct about her, but wrong about the MC. Plus, you're stating that Jo is a perfect 10? All I can do is laugh. But everyone has their own tastes.
Jenna is the hidden cliche 10. Come on... Like Superman without glasses but Jenna only needs a tan and to not use baggy clothes.

Apr 5, 2022
In the latest episode when you are with katie and jenny and you are given the option to choose to them, monica or lie and date all three, is that that last time when you can be with all of them at once? If i choose either then it causes a break up with whoever i didnt choose and if i lie then somehow katie finds out and roasts the mc at the comedy event.

Cool'Thulhu

Sep 24, 2017
Elaine Jolina seems to also be possible.
Idk if Elaine would be okay with sharing with all the other girls...

But Jolina is "lesbian", Jenna is already more than ok with her :sneaky: , Katie didn't freak out when she found out about her and Debbie would certainly enjoy that (idk about Lily though :unsure:)

And well, if +Jolina doesn't work, the other 4 already agreed to share and they are more than enough LMAO :ROFLMAO:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Hmm... So, what you're saying is that the MC is a sociopath? Bella is a sociopath with narcissistic tendencies. You're correct about her, but wrong about the MC. Plus, you're stating that Jo is a perfect 10? All I can do is laugh. But everyone has their own tastes.
everyone should know by now, the only perfect 10 chick is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
You've been doing like me I guess. I thought cumming on the belly button would do it! ;) :ROFLMAO:
I thought anal would get her pregnant :ROFLMAO: stupid me, and then I stayed with Monica and Zara thinking Jenna wouldn’tfind out. She tells you after she breaksup with me & I would have shared you with any other girl in the game except my MOM!
So that’s where she draws the line even her own sister, can keep it in the family. It’s not like I was asking for a 3some with mom and Jenna, I could have done them different days of the week & doesnt she realize she could have been 5 million dollars richer by letting me knock her up too. Even Katie was glad I put her mom in a good mood now since I started banging her, don’t know why Jenna can’t stand to see her mother happy for once, so selfish Jenna grow up :ROFLMAO:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I thought anal would get her pregnant :ROFLMAO: stupid me, and then I stayed with Monica and Zara thinking Jenna wouldn’tfind out. She tells you after she breaksup with me & I would have shared you with any other girl in the game except my MOM!
So that’s where she draws the line even her own sister, can keep it in the family. It’s not like I was asking for a 3some with mom and Jenna, I could have done them different days of the week & doesnt she realize she could have been 5 million dollars richer by letting me knock her up too. Even Katie was glad I put her mom in a good mood now since I started banging her, don’t know why Jenna can’t stand to see her mother happy for once, so selfish Jenna grow up :ROFLMAO:
Try dating Mon and Katie, see how that one goes for you. ;) :ROFLMAO:

Regularus

Apr 2, 2019
Noticed an incoherency problem in the scene in which Jolina confront both the MC and Jenna about the hacking.
On the playthrough i went with, i followed the Jolina route (so her lust and relation scores are very high) and avoided completely the Jenna one : as expected then Jenna relationships score is very low in lust she is even having a negative score.

Still, during the scene when it came to the possibility of the MC having sex with Jolina while Jenna is present it was entirely possible to have sex with Jenna too, that made no sense considering the scores (so i guess for this event there's some missing score check for her).

But worse in the storytelling have some missing part : if the MC is not on Jenna's route it means this scene is her first sexual experience, yet none of her dialogues during the event or in further events hint about this, as if it wasn't even important for the character or she even forgot it ever happened after the event itself.

Last edited:

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
Noticed an incoherency problem in the scene in which Jolina confront both the MC and Jenna about the hacking.
On the playthrough i went with, i followed the Jolina route (so her lust and relation scores are very high) and avoided completely the Jenna one : as expected then Jenna relationships score is very low in lust she is even having a negative score.

Still, during the scene when it came to the possibility of the MC having sex with Jolina while Jenna is present it was entirely possible to have sex with Jenna too, that made no sense considering the scores (so i guess for this event there's some missing score check for her).

But worse in the storytelling have some missing part : if the MC is not on Jenna's route it means this scene is her first sexual experience, yet none of her dialogues during the event or in further events hint about this, as if it wasn't even important for the character or she even forgot it ever happened after the event itself.
I’m not sure i agree with your assessment of Jenna, Jenna is into Voyeurism and when you see the computer screen you can see a lot of evidence of her Kink. In addition to her obsession with Jolina, but if you did not see it you cant say you know any of her sexual experiences remember even when the Mc rejects her she still helping the Mc with gathering info. And if Jenna is into Jolina and willing and wanting to experiment, an opportunity is all she needs. and a negative score dont mean she did not want to but she might just be mad at rejection. and this was a way back into the MC heart.

Regularus

Apr 2, 2019
At many other point of the story, a low lust score for a specific character prevents that character to accept a sexual choice in a dialogue, the game even tells you when a character score is too low.

That's why with not just a low score but actually a negative score, it seems Jenna accepting to have sex with the MC during this event is not really making any sense, unlike when Jenna watching the MC having sex with Jolina (as at least this correspond to Jenna voyeurism kink/fetish)

And about Jenna infatuation with Jolina, it's important to point that it's not Jolina that is proposing to Jenna to have sex with the MC, it's the MC that is asking Jenna (and so it's why the score should be important for Jenna to accept or reject the proposal) to have sex with him during that event.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I think I've really seen most of the chapter (I'm missing some side runs like Wanda alone, or Jolina + Jenna)

the content is plentiful and on average very good, the flaw that some LIs are very sacrificed, but they are the ones that had more space in the last chapter so let's say it was predictable (but equally painful)

I start with the 2 most superfluous segments: Captain Heart (and Porsche's sister), it's really late for a significant addition, however I must say that I really liked the segment, it's dense enough to make you hope for something more, on the other hand the part with Porsche's little sister seemed really empty, but maybe it's that I'm not sensitive to the "teen" topic.
other "superfluous" segment is Natasha's, but even that, though risky, entertained me, so I can't speak ill of it much more. i think Natasha could be the safety net in some otherwise sad loneliness ending.

Let us turn to the roundup of LIs in reverse order of content:

Elaine:
Lily & Debbie,
Jolina:
Bella:
Jenna:
Monica (&Zarah):
Angel & Wanda:
Katie:

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020

Question(no need to answer) just how far did you avoid the Jenna route?
Did you choose all choices that lowered score? did you realize not every point is a trigger, you can upload the mod and control the points but the over all choices are:
Romancing love or Romancing without love, netural, or broke-up
so if you did NOT break up you at worst are at Netural meaning sex without love or lust can happen this allows for other paths that are dependant on certain action to still take place. and that scene you're talking is in your controll I just played it with Jenna at netural at start and was nice but chose all options for no sex yea she naked but no sex but if you want sex with Jo in that scene then you will have contact with Jenna but not sex. and you can end the scene and you will not see Jenna naked so its your choices not the game in my opinion.

Reactions: CheekyGimp
4.40 star(s) 325 Votes