Regularus

Apr 2, 2019
Is this using the quickstart option? Or from a full playthru? Also... If MC isn't dating Jenna, she still likes him, so if he offers sex, she will accept. so at some stage in the scene, you must have suggested / prompted it. Also, when a girl loses her virginity, she doesn't always broadcast it. When you lost yours, did you make a big announcement to the person you fucked?
Nothing to do with "broadcasting" virginity loss (though Katie and Jenna actually do so when you're on their path as you should know) , really if you imply that Jenna was liking the MC (despite the very low relation score and negative lust score at that point) enough to be willing to have sex with him just because the MC asks her on the spot, don't you think Jenna afterward would have talked at some point to the MC during their private conversations after the event about the possibility of further their relationship if she agreed to having sex with him out of the blue ?

Because that's the problem : her dialogues are exactly the same as if she never had any intercourse with him, so if she is liking him that much, that's even more odd.
Would have made sense with Porshe that is more of a one night stand type of character, but with Jenna that does not fit the character.
And actually all the characters are constantly throwing hints and banters related to it after having had sex with the MC in the dialogues during the game story. So that's probably why it feels very odd in that specific case , mixed with why she was willing to have sex so easily considering in this playthrough :

Last edited:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
He's kind of right. I've gone through 5 different paths already proofing for Cheeky. The longest part was all that horseshit with Bella. If you don't count that, it's short. If you do count it, it's a bit more than normal size. I'm not complaining though. At least I got time with my woman and that's what counts for me.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
He's kind of right. I've gone through 5 different paths already proofing for Cheeky. The longest part was all that horseshit with Bella. If you don't count that, it's short. If you do count it, it's a bit more than normal size. I'm not complaining though. At least I got time with my woman and that's what counts for me.
Well it's content made for the update... Not counting it is pretty silly, regardless of whether or not someone's gone with Bella.

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
Didn't play it. What did they do that was so bad?
It was lets get this overwith type ending, sorta just pick your poision. MC dad finaly wanted to get to know a son he has put on the backburnner all his life, now wants to know about him. so he ask so how it end? ..... MC tells, then an ending for each is playable.

Reactions: CheekyGimp

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
Nothing to do with "broadcasting" virginity loss (though Katie and Jenna actually do so when you're on their path as you should know) , really if you imply that Jenna was liking the MC (despite the very low relation score and negative lust score at that point) enough to be willing to have sex with him just because the MC asks her on the spot, don't you think Jenna afterward would have talked at some point to the MC during their private conversations after the event about the possibility of further their relationship if she agreed to having sex with him out of the blue ?

Because that's the problem : her dialogues are exactly the same as if she never had any intercourse with him, so if she is liking him that much, that's even more odd.
Would have made sense with Porshe that is more of a one night stand type of character, but with Jenna that does not fit the character.
And actually all the characters are constantly throwing hints and banters related to it after having had sex with the MC in the dialogues during the game story. So that's probably why it feels very odd in that specific case , mixed with why she was willing to have sex so easily considering in this playthrough :
:FacePalm: your like my son can't see another view point. locked into your own. just remember the game's cannon route is not your route so the game must be true to itself. not your alternate choices. also this gives the player a chance to change and prusue Jenna if wanted. Remember the main route is where the heart is LOL...

Background Jenna looked up to MC before he was taken away by his father. she missed her savior.

A true game is not a point system (only) it is a Character with a planed out background. personality what kind of Lady is Jenna. if you dont have that in your game plan, all you have is a Model that acts as told no life thats boring. Why do you think this game has patrons that defend it so much. Its because its a game that leads to an alternate world you could actually see happening in real life. and people can bond with every charater even the ones they hate.

get over the points being off balance with the script and see the whole game as why Jenna is still wanting to Smach with the MC.

Besides they are not bad just drawn that way. who wouldn't want to smach with a male character that has basicly been with every female in the game right? total male slut.....

Currently the best route is the one that makes you happy. just dont get too caught up in the points okay they are not all that makes Jenna act the way see does

infact I played through being crule as possible to her during the Jolina scene and her first line when we get to the car is
Jenna: So that was pretty wild, huh? can't remove her personality even if you choose to dismiss her.

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
Really? I thought it was fine... on my PT I got the whole beach house deal + Katie/Jenna scene + Wanda/Angel + Cpt Heart/Bubbles/Evie (that was a fairly long bit) + comedy club with my 3 GFs (+optional redhead bitch) + Katie date... it really didn't feel "short as fuck" :confused:

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
It's not very long, but it's not really short either. Unless you're on a Bella solo path.

:FacePalm: your like my son can't see another view point. locked into your own. just remember the game's cannon route is not your route so the game must be true to itself. not your alternate choices. also this gives the player a chance to change and prusue Jenna if wanted. Remember the main route is where the heart is LOL...

Background Jenna looked up to MC before he was taken away by his father. she missed her savior.

A true game is not a point system (only) it is a Character with a planed out background. personality what kind of Lady is Jenna. if you dont have that in your game plan, all you have is a Model that acts as told no life thats boring. Why do you think this game has patrons that defend it so much. Its because its a game that leads to an alternate world you could actually see happening in real life. and people can bond with every charater even the ones they hate.

get over the points being off balance with the script and see the whole game as why Jenna is still wanting to Smach with the MC.

Besides they are not bad just drawn that way. who wouldn't want to smach with a male character that has basicly been with every female in the game right? total male slut.....

Currently the best route is the one that makes you happy. just dont get too caught up in the points okay they are not all that makes Jenna act the way see does

infact I played through being crule as possible to her during the Jolina scene and her first line when we get to the car is
Jenna: So that was pretty wild, huh? can't remove her personality even if you choose to dismiss her.
He might be right that it's a bug when you reject Jenna and you can fuck her once and it's never referenced afterwards. We could compare with her first time in her path, if she doesn't care about her first time then ok.

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
It's not very long, but it's not really short either. Unless you're on a Bella solo path.

He might be right that it's a bug when you reject Jenna and you can fuck her once and it's never referenced afterwards. We could compare with her first time in her path, if she doesn't care about her first time then ok.
Well so happens that my storage drive failed today so I get to do a complete play through without any saves. I will do a run with a reject Jenna at all costs to see. But I don’t see it as a bug in the codding, more a flaw in her Background personality.

Jenna is predestined to want the Mc. Like Bella will chase you no matter if you reject her the whole game. because her background and the Plot of the game requires Bella to seek out the Mc at all costs (it’s the gold digger in her) so is it a codding error too? NO, it is the game plot. You don't get solo scenes with her if you reject her as a LI.

a game can only do so much it’s not AI so if the plan for you is to reject a LI, then you will, but if the game needs things to take place regardless to your choice to follow a predetermined outcome the LI may not perform certain scenes with Mc. the Character will still be present. You can reject all sex with Jenna just not her presence in a scene and her actions with other characters. This type of action will take place in every game out there.

I hope you understand, the main scene that this conversation was about does not require Jenna to be a LI to be present. The computer hack is what brings them together for this scene not the Mc. The sex during the Scene is completly avoidable if the right choices are made, but you cant stay with Jolina you have to take Jenna home. And both Jenna and Jolina are BI so sex is possible between them without the Mc wishing it otherwise.

Reactions: DA22

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Really? I thought it was fine... on my PT I got the whole beach house deal + Katie/Jenna scene + Wanda/Angel + Cpt Heart/Bubbles/Evie (that was a fairly long bit) + comedy club with my 3 GFs (+optional redhead bitch) + Katie date... it really didn't feel "short as fuck" :confused:
My solo path was short. I QC'd the Mon + Zarah path and it was a bit short also. But, yeah. If you're on multi paths, I'm sure the update isn't short.

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
My solo path was short. I QC'd the Mon + Zarah path and it was a bit short also. But, yeah. If you're on multi paths, I'm sure the update isn't short.
I usually have several paths going at once, and it is very short if you have started sorting out those LI you dont expect to be with long term. A brutal breakup if you have not released certain people already. this will cause the game to end at the club before the second act, ep 25 no longer need except to sign docs for the trust fund. it was hilariously short and brutal to my man slut ego. but my planned path close to the main path i think was full of fun. i think that ep 25 will be alot of sorting out and if still a man slut you may be a eunuch befor the credits. although I have not tried to go no contact with Monica ad her girls for a play through. saving that for endgame run.

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
well one of the neat things about this game is that it has A LOT of jumping off points for all LIs all the way through the game, so we as players can really decide when to call things off before things get (too) messy...

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I usually have several paths going at once, and it is very short if you have started sorting out those LI you dont expect to be with long term. A brutal breakup if you have not released certain people already. this will cause the game to end at the club before the second act, ep 25 no longer need except to sign docs for the trust fund. it was hilariously short and brutal to my man slut ego. but my planned path close to the main path i think was full of fun. i think that ep 25 will be alot of sorting out and if still a man slut you may be a eunuch befor the credits. although I have not tried to go no contact with Monica ad her girls for a play through. saving that for endgame run.
Well, my naim save was short, the few that I QC'd were a bit longer, main girls got most of the content. As it should be of course. I'm content with the bit I got. At least I know my choice will get an ending.

relatedswitch

Nov 11, 2018
I felt the endings were a bit short. After the comedy night I got one final text and that was kinda it and I don't know if there is supposed to be anything more after that.

I was kinda hoping to get some kind of prologue after everything played out to see how everything has changed based on your decisions.
For example if Jo and Katie get introduced. Maybe another scene with Katie, Debbie and Lily or something better than the Jenna and Katie scene.

I also felt the whole comedy club night was a bit too long with too much outsiders talking and staying to see Ronnie was painful to sit through. Supposedly I had some Katie and MC time, but it was never shown.

I also felt the Scarlett and Evie scenes were just put in there to stall time. It doesn't seem to really lead into anything that has any impact.

Then again, I only ever played through the game once and there are many paths, so there's likely stuff I have missed and different endings.

I am just hoping if there's a list somewhere with the various outcomes / endings and see how choices impact each other, I'd be very interested in seeing that. And I hope there will be a prologue, or at least the endings get a bit more fleshed out.

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes