Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I felt the endings were a bit short. After the comedy night I got one final text and that was kinda it and I don't know if there is supposed to be anything more after that.

I was kinda hoping to get some kind of prologue after everything played out to see how everything has changed based on your decisions.
For example if Jo and Katie get introduced. Maybe another scene with Katie, Debbie and Lily or something better than the Jenna and Katie scene.

I also felt the whole comedy club night was a bit too long with too much outsiders talking and staying to see Ronnie was painful to sit through. Supposedly I had some Katie and MC time, but it was never shown.

I also felt the Scarlett and Evie scenes were just put in there to stall time. It doesn't seem to really lead into anything that has any impact.

Then again, I only ever played through the game once and there are many paths, so there's likely stuff I have missed and different endings.

I am just hoping if there's a list somewhere with the various outcomes / endings and see how choices impact each other, I'd be very interested in seeing that. And I hope there will be a prologue, or at least the endings get a bit more fleshed out.
wtf are you talking about :WaitWhat:
please, take a deep breath and try it once more, now a bit more composed on the actual game:HideThePain:

Reactions: hawk784563

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
This is my one and only account?

And I played through the entire game, so yeah if you are going to be flippant about things, I would like some drawings.
putting aside weirdness if this really is your "one and only account" (5 years, no posts, and then booom - IM here listen ya all, do read my tractate (i dont read myself, yet wtf cares)), you should check some basic game-related things.

1. this isnt finished game - there is more to come
2. that last episode wont be "prologue" as that would be ridiculous, yet closure with diff endings...
3..everything else kinda relates to those two points, so hopefully it is clear/drawn enough for ya now?

relatedswitch

Nov 11, 2018
putting aside weirdness if this really is your "one and only account" (5 years, no posts, and then booom - IM here listen ya all, do read my tractate (i dont read myself, yet wtf cares)), you should check some basic game-related things.

2. that last episode wont be "prologue" as that would be ridiculous, yet closure with diff endings...
3..everything else kinda relates to those two points, so hopefully it is clear/drawn enough for ya now?

Why do you give a hoot about my post count or how old my account is? I created an account to look at spoiler tags and I never posted, it's not that deep dude.
Secondly, I merely shared my two cents after concluding the game finishing the most recent episode. Sorry that opinions hurt your feelings and you need to go onto the offense. Chill out.

And apologies, I meant epilogue. I mixed up words.

Lastly, last information I ever saw from the dev was that episode 24 was the last episode and that he was going to be updating it and release it on Steam with updated graphics and animations and I read that he was smoothing out some of the narrative.
I have not seen there would be more to come, but you could have just started with that as opposed to going hostile for no reason.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Why do you give a hoot about my post count or how old my account is? I created an account to look at spoiler tags and I never posted, it's not that deep dude.
Secondly, I merely shared my two cents after concluding the game finishing the most recent episode. Sorry that opinions hurt your feelings and you need to go onto the offense. Chill out.

And apologies, I meant epilogue. I mixed up words.

Lastly, last information I ever saw from the dev was that episode 24 was the last episode and that he was going to be updating it and release it on Steam with updated graphics and animations and I read that he was smoothing out some of the narrative.
I have not seen there would be more to come, but you could have just started with that as opposed to going hostile for no reason.
when "sleepers" ("fresh" accounts) suddenly became active and/or loud that usually is a red flag for trolling.
hence the "hostility".
and if you arent trolling and if you are around long enough, you should know better than to come with "this game is finished, wtf, that ending sucks" post, as you did above.
(hint: lack of "completed" tag is a pretty good indicator; also finished games usually have some announcement after you finish all content; lastly checking a few posts in the thread could give you some idea of the game state and devs plans for it)

hopefully everything is a s clear as it could be now.
do enjoy WTHI and your time around other f95z threads/games.;)

BillyPlums

Nov 17, 2021

Just fyi, I had my account for over a year (I think) before I posted. I guess I was shy, and thought that people would laugh at me.
This is not an attack, just a reminder that not everyone dives in at the same rate. I do agree with all three of the points you made afterwards.
Edited for spelling mistakes and time frame.

Reactions: Abhai

relatedswitch

Nov 11, 2018
when "sleepers" ("fresh" accounts) suddenly became active and/or loud that usually is a red flag for trolling.
hence the "hostility".
and if you arent trolling and if you are around long enough, you should know better than to come with "this game is finished, wtf, that ending sucks" post, as you did above.
(hint: lack of "completed" tag is a pretty good indicator; also finished games usually have some announcement after you finish all content; lastly checking a few posts in the thread could give you some idea of the game state and devs plans for it)
I mean, you assumed all kinds of stuff about me based entirely on a post count and an age of my account. Makes me think twice about posting here and going back to lurking.

I also didn't say the ending sucked. If you read what I posted I said I felt the endings were short and was hoping for more. Maybe you assumed what I said based on a misguided idea of what this account was about, who knows.

And just to reiterate, posts I had seen from the dev themself said that episode 24 was the last episode. I know they're working on updating the game to launch it on steam and that updates are coming, but my assumption was based entirely on the idea that he would be improving episodes 1-24, graphically, but that there wouldn't be anything *after* episode 24.

It not saying completed =/= the story isn't finished, and that's what my post was about, hoping for a little more from episode 24 than what we got, thinking this was where the game would finish.

And if I got that wrong, fine just let me know. I didn't rant, I didn't say things sucked. I said I was hoping for more. It's that simple.

do enjoy WTHI and your time around other f95z threads/games
yeah, not sure. One post and get treated with hostility for misunderstanding something / getting something wrong.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I mean, you assumed all kinds of stuff about me based entirely on a post count and an age of my account. Makes me think twice about posting here and going back to lurking.

I also didn't say the ending sucked. If you read what I posted I said I felt the endings were short and was hoping for more. Maybe you assumed what I said based on a misguided idea of what this account was about, who knows.

And just to reiterate, posts I had seen from the dev themself said that episode 24 was the last episode. I know they're working on updating the game to launch it on steam and that updates are coming, but my assumption was based entirely on the idea that he would be improving episodes 1-24, graphically, but that there wouldn't be anything *after* episode 24.

It not saying completed =/= the story isn't finished, and that's what my post was about, hoping for a little more from episode 24 than what we got, thinking this was where the game would finish.

And if I got that wrong, fine just let me know. I didn't rant, I didn't say things sucked. I said I was hoping for more. It's that simple.

yeah, not sure. One post and get treated with hostility for misunderstanding something / getting something wrong.
shit happens...you might be an exception, yet better safe than sorry.:BootyTime:

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I mean, you assumed all kinds of stuff about me based entirely on a post count and an age of my account.
Given how often it's happened across many threads, he's justified in what he did. Most of the trolling/spam alt-accounts behave in an all too similar manner to how you have.
You may not think it's fair, but that's the way the world is.

Makes me think twice about posting here and going back to lurking.
They also do this...

It could be you're entirely genuine in your assertion. It's certainly possible, but your (understandably) defensive posture in your recent posts is again, all too familiar a tactic.

Given how long you've been a member here, it's highly likely you've seen this kind of behaviour as well, whether or not you realised it.

And just to reiterate, posts I had seen from the dev themself said that episode 24 was the last episode.
Citation please.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
5 years is a long time. But I made one post when I joined and didn't post again until this year. So, it's possible. He went 5 years. (Devil's advocate here)
considering your nick, a long silence hardly can be described as weird/unexpected:WeSmart:
though, wtf is going now with all this talking/posting?
that is a weird/unexpected thing:BootyTime:

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
Don't quote me on this but I think Cheeky/Ace said a LOOOOONG time ago that they where aiming for 24 eps but that was years ago as I recall.
If i remember right the aim was always 25 episodes. I think back when Ace was still part of the team they said it might be more than 25 depending on how comfortable they were they could wrap everything up.

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes