HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Cause that's usually the timetable for the releases
No it isn't, it's only the last one that has been that long due to circumstances that's been discussed here ad nauseum. There have been 24 releases in 5.5 years, that's a pretty good release schedule.

snow123789456

Jun 2, 2020
Quick question, why the WT mod has not been updated yet.

Also, the graphics are much better in later chapters compare to beginning (which make sense), but does the dev have any plan to remaster the initial chapters???

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
Quick question, why the WT mod has not been updated yet.

Also, the graphics are much better in later chapters compare to beginning (which make sense), but does the dev have any plan to remaster the initial chapters???
:FacePalm: did you play the current ep and watch the preview? did you really i'm asking

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
I looked at previews, I played the game a while back and I was not impressed by visuals?
can't please everyone, the new look i think is awesome. I can't wait for its release. but you don't worry you did say you like the new Eps but you did not like the preview of the upgraded first chapters confusing to me but thats life. so sad so sorry but it up to you - enjoy.

PS you do know that the steam preview is what the first chapters will be upgraded too right?

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Thx for the reply

Not interested in Monica and Zarah, are ugly for me :Kappa:
Well, you did ask who. Those are the ones I know for sure. I also think you can do Debbie and Jenna. But don't quote me on that. Still working on checking paths right now.

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes