semtexDave

May 10, 2021
Can you tell which girls? I remember only Katie and her 2 friends
On my current playthrough I have Katie, Debbie, Lilly and Jenna as one group and Angel and Wanda in another group, both groups know about the other members but not about the other group....

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
Can you tell which girls? I remember only Katie and her 2 friends
As far as I know:

Monica Zarah
Angel Wanda
Bella Jolina
Jenna Jolina
Jenna Katie
Debbie Lilly
Katie Debbie Lilly
Jenna Katie Debbie Lilly (largest poly I think)

and there's probably some other smaller combinations. You can't combine Monica & daughters.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Yours differs quite a bit from all the ones I've done. You must've kissed Bella's ass hard. I haven't checked that one yet for continuity for Cheeky.
maybe it's a matter of low scores with Jolina...

for example nothing changes if in the previous chapter we chose either one or the other, if we chose Jolina and Bella, the former asks for time but does not close to the possibility of trouples

Reactions: Dark Silence

relatedswitch

Nov 11, 2018
There IS a date with Katie after the comedy club, if you didn't get it it's because you fucked up somewhere with her.

But yeah, there's still one more chapter left AND epilogues for the various different paths (there's quite a few), so the game ain't done yet.
There is? I am on the foursome path, whilst also having Jenna and Katie accept sharing. Both going home and staying at the comedy club ended with going to the next day and getting a text (and realizing I now need to replay the game and avoid certain things for a second playthrough lmao). At least one of them had me have a chat with Debbie and about her possible future with MC.

But happy to know that there's still more to come. Game has been pretty fun, although early episodes suffer a lot from the graphics as opposed to the more recent episodes. Jenna's top .... wth.

As for a Walkthrough, I guess it'll depend on whether someone wants to make one... pretty sure Cheeky's said he won't do one because of how many branches there are... and indeed, the one that is there, besides being updated, is actually not very useful for certain paths that require a lot more finesse... so who knows, maybe a brave soul will tka on the endeavour =P

Even just a wiki about the characters where I could learn more. I am not one for replaying a game over and over as I simply do not have the time, but I still would like to know more about the game and I am find something I find very interesting, I'd go play it again to experience those things.

Katie and Jenna are probably my favourites though. They both transform a lot, but their wit is really funny. Being called princess and all kinds of stuff by Katie made me laugh plenty of times.

Guess we'll now have to wait for the next episode.

MartoRoss

Nov 5, 2019
What J.R. said.

There are no Harem in this VN, any mod that tries to tell you otherwise is just plain wrong, just like it isn't written with incest in mind. Some poly groupings will be possible but that's it.
That's a fat lie from the Dev, I remember this game since 0.5 and not only had harem in mind at the time, It also had Incest with out having to resort in a patch, the dev even made a patch for a few updates and then stopped updating it so other moders taked charge, he changed for Patreon rules and later for Steam, good for him... I doesnt have to lie about it tho

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
There is? I am on the foursome path, whilst also having Jenna and Katie accept sharing. Both going home and staying at the comedy club ended with going to the next day and getting a text (and realizing I now need to replay the game and avoid certain things for a second playthrough lmao). At least one of them had me have a chat with Debbie and about her possible future with MC.
Well I'm on the Katie/Jenna/Debbie/Lilly path and I did get the Katie date after the comedy club, so I don't know what happened in yours.... maybe she got mad for some reason... no clue

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
That's a fat lie from the Dev, I remember this game since 0.5 and not only had harem in mind at the time, It also had Incest with out having to resort in a patch, the dev even made a patch for a few updates and then stopped updating it so other moders taked charge, he changed for Patreon rules and later for Steam, good for him... I doesnt have to lie about it tho
Let's see some proof there, bud. I remember CheekyGimp at one time thinking about incest and decided against it. The tags NEVER said it. Same with harem. So, go on and show proof, without it, stfu and stop calling Cheeky a liar.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I'll take "Things that never happened" for 500...

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
sure...and there were those cute unicorns and shiny rainbows while you were a princess, a true sleeping beauty waiting for the kiss of her prince charming...
i get you bud, it have to be hard to be awaken from such great dream, so abruptly.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
sure...and there were those cute unicorns and shiny rainbows while you were a princess, a true sleeping beauty waiting for the kiss of her prince charming...
i get you bud, it have to be hard to be awaken from such great dream, so abruptly.
Not completely approve his post, but he has a point. There definitely was a post from cheeky were he stated to make an I-cest version. It probably was at the developement beginning, would have to search for that. But I do remember that post.

Edit: found that post again (and it was quite early in the developement):
Yep. Initial idea was that rich Dad kep Mom and Sisters out of the picture after the divorce. (So no dead Mom). Made some changes to make it patreon friendly. But once all episodes complete, I'll make a F**-You Patreon version where Mom and Sisters get to welcome their brother when he cums home!

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
There IS a date with Katie after the comedy club, if you didn't get it it's because you fucked up somewhere with her.

But yeah, there's still one more chapter left AND epilogues for the various different paths (there's quite a few), so the game ain't done yet.

As for a Walkthrough, I guess it'll depend on whether someone wants to make one... pretty sure Cheeky's said he won't do one because of how many branches there are... and indeed, the one that is there, besides being updated, is actually not very useful for certain paths that require a lot more finesse... so who knows, maybe a brave soul will tka on the endeavour =P
No, I'm still doing walkthroughs. Up to episode 22 is complete and released months ago. Will finish episode 23 WT pretty soon. And then EP24...a little later (They aren't fun to write : ))

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Everything you said is 100% true and I believe you. I don't think the Dev ever actually said or wrote any of it. But I still think you are 100% correct. Fucking lying devs, huh? Now, I gotta go look for an incest patch that I don't remember creating. But it might come in handy.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
It might sound silly to some
But I don't really like to use walkthroughs for story-based games like this
I prefer to make my choices in the heat of the moment
And if they come back to bite me in the arse so be it

Plus, I could always restart if things get really hairy

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes