felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I wanted to have my say on the harem issue, with a small preamble

it seems to me that very often the request for the harem does not respond to any kink but is simply a matter of laziness, all the content in one run

having said that: WTHI is a game with a harem, at least that's how it seems a few chapters from the end, with a group of 4 girls, all aware of each one. and beyond that, even without counting the discourse of the possibility of starting from any chapter, it's a game that pushes to play in "harem mode". we're at the penultimate chapter and practically the only choices we have to make are between Bella (with Jolina) and Elaine, and between Monica and Katie (it doesn't seem to me that Jenna notices without Katie's participation the possible relationship of MC with her mother). moreover it offers numerous opportunities to close even brutally every relationship that could become dangerous.

i don't see anything wrong with that

DougDimmadope

May 21, 2020
I wanted to have my say on the harem issue, with a small preamble

it seems to me that very often the request for the harem does not respond to any kink but is simply a matter of laziness, all the content in one run

having said that: WTHI is a game with a harem, at least that's how it seems a few chapters from the end, with a group of 4 girls, all aware of each one. and beyond that, even without counting the discourse of the possibility of starting from any chapter, it's a game that pushes to play in "harem mode". we're at the penultimate chapter and practically the only choices we have to make are between Bella (with Jolina) and Elaine, and between Monica and Katie (it doesn't seem to me that Jenna notices without Katie's participation the possible relationship of MC with her mother). moreover it offers numerous opportunities to close even brutally every relationship that could become dangerous.

i don't see anything wrong with that
If you ask them why they like harem, 99% of the time the answer is "Ohh I'm too lazy to restart and play other routes". So its more to do with convenience.

Derpyshanks

Jul 14, 2021
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Cheekygimp really said "choose between Bella and Elaine. Fucking Bella and Elaine. Lord have mercy. I had a good laugh at that choice. Holy hell. 10/10

Bachamp

Jul 4, 2017
Everything you said is 100% true and I believe you. I don't think the Dev ever actually said or wrote any of it. But I still think you are 100% correct. Fucking lying devs, huh? Now, I gotta go look for an incest patch that I don't remember creating. But it might come in handy.
I been waiting for Theresa man, please give me a good ending with best girl

Shadu

Mar 8, 2018
dear question?, so you cant date monica, jenna and katie because i lost both katie and jenna at the comedy when i lie say ill break up with monica lol i lowkey thought i would date them all in future and convince. sincerely, greedy bastard

Reactions: CheekyGimp

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
OK. I finally rolled through all of the possibilities for the current episode and what a multiverse of possibilities it produced. Well, we got all the dirt after 24 episodes so what's left but figuring out where the MC lands when it's all said and done.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: CheekyGimp

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
If you ask them why they like harem, 99% of the time the answer is "Ohh I'm too lazy to restart and play other routes". So its more to do with convenience.
Guess I'm a one percenter, cool!

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Cheekygimp really said "choose between Bella and Elaine. Fucking Bella and Elaine. Lord have mercy. I had a good laugh at that choice. Holy hell. 10/10
No choice really, Elaine 24/7!!!

Will there be an Android version some time soon? Is anybody on it?
Seriously?

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes