HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
quick question so the remodel of the game will that only be on steam or will it also be implemented into the game here?
Don't know if it will be implemented but the steam version will most likely turn up here considering this is a pirate site after all....

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Weird coincidence but is just saw "The Batman" yesterday, and now playing Where the Heart is...

And iam at the Comicon Event with Jenna and stumbled over this:

batmanwthi.jpg

WTF? Is this for real or fanmade? Never saw this before. And than i see something like this in this game here? :D Anybody knows who has done that or if its actually a real comic based on the movie or vice versa?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Exocrine

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Weird coincidence but is just saw "The Batman" yesterday, and now playing Where the Heart is...

View attachment 2990359

WTF? Is this for real or fanmade? Never saw this before. And than i see something like this in this game here? :D Anybody knows who has done that or if its actually a real comic based on the movie or vice versa?
It's .

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021

View attachment 2990359

Here ya go:

Pay close attention to the other covers.

Doomrabbit

May 16, 2017
I got a look at Cheeky's script when he wasnt looking, and there is a potential surprise incest path coming up:
MC's dad fucked Theresa, and Dog-boy is his half brother! :eek:

This path is only for those that are truly committed to gettin some incest, no matter the cost.
I remember that theory from years ago

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Is there a list of sex scenes in this update?
I hope I don't forget anything

living room scene with Jenna and/or Katie
phone scene with Angel and/or Wanda
very long scene with Scarlet
scene with Evie at the cinema
scene with Evie on the phone
very long scene with Monica and/or Zarah
very long scene with Angel and/or Wanda
short scene with Natasha (groping)
very long scene with Katie

Reactions: ename144
4.40 star(s) 325 Votes