BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
My opinion is Cheeky probably added her for the people who didn't choose any of the other girls. Same with Evie. As for Natasha, she has her fan base also and now they have a girl they can end with.
Seems an odd choice. If none of the 8+ LI's are selected, why should one assume LI 9-10 would be any more appealing? I think Porsche, Evie, Captain Heart, etc. were not worthwhile in the grand scheme of things, and I am happy to skip that content en masse for a more streamlined plot progression.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Seems an odd choice. If none of the 8+ LI's are selected, why should one assume LI 9-10 would be any more appealing? I think Porsche, Evie, Captain Heart, etc. were not worthwhile in the grand scheme of things, and I am happy to skip that content en masse for a more streamlined plot progression.
That's your choice. I have 2 solo saves so I'm good with my choices. Whether they are worthwile in your opinion means nothing in the grand scheme of things.

Reactions: Maviarab

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
That's your choice. I have 2 solo saves so I'm good with my choices. Whether they are worthwile in your opinion means nothing in the grand scheme of things.
The fact they are in the game isn't the odd part. It's that they were added so late. Adding love interests in the final act is just unusual from a storytelling perspective.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
The fact they are in the game isn't the odd part. It's that they were added so late. Adding love interests in the final act is just unusual from a storytelling perspective.
Not really. It gives options to people who before felt they had no options. Cheeky doesn't want to leave anyone out if he can. Hell, he even said he might do a couple noncanonical endings for a harem and with other non-LIs. So, whatever he decides to do is his choice and doesn't matter what you or anyone else thinks.

Reactions: Maviarab

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
not really they are more side girls not a LI at least to me that's how I see them. Since you never get enough time to get to know them they cant be more than a side girl. Adding random side girls here and there even near the end I think is perfectly fine. I do think it did go a bit overboard with Captain heart since she has alot more content for a normal side girl.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
After playing and thinking on the LI for awhile this is what my thoughts and my tier list of the LI. Probably a unpopular opinion at that.

Jenna : Probably best girl for the MC as well the most fun once you get her to break out of her shell. Especially I think she cares for the MC more than anyone. Tho I also see her becoming too clingy as well, can see this a bit here and there.

Bella : Many hate her and want nothing to do with her. I can understand why Hell the games makes you feel like you should. Maybe im too nice and forgiving of a person but I cant hate her at all. I honestly believed her when she admitted why she did why she did. Honestly I feel bad for here to even tho I shouldn't since she went about helping the MC totally wrong and made her bed. She might still be lying but I cant help but feel the way I do about her. I do appreciate her good intentions even if it might be a lie. I still don't really believe she is a gold digger over helping the MC unless you completely reject her cause at that point she has no one else in her life and nothing to lose. While yes she did probably get knocked up on purpose as a back up plan and that is a gold digger move no denying that. If she is telling the truth I could get past that plus the MC is the one that didn't pull out, she just may have encouraged it. Even with that I still think she puts helping before being a gold digger. I think maybe at some point yes she probably did decide she would like a cut of the money which I think is fair assuming everything she said was the truth. So yes with all that being said me forgiving her isn't the smartest thing and the game does make you think you think it's probably a trap to do so but I think that's cause I I'm too nice of a person and would like to give her a second chance.

I would honestly pick her over Jenna for the MC. Not cause she is better for the MC but because she burnt every bridge in attempt to do something good. Even with money I don't think she would be in a good place after losing everyone in her life. So I would want the MC to be there for her. While with Jenna I think she would be okay eventually and not like she wouldnt see the MC ever again. To me all this shows the dev wrote her character pretty well.

Katie - Not as bad as Bella but I do think all that banter talk with her will make her more toxic than even Bella after being together for years. As well she is too clingy and jealous more than Jenna. Even with that being said she is probably my 3rd pick for the MC.

Jolina - I have a natural opinion of her. I think while she has made mistakes she is a good person still and probably the 2nd best pick for the MC. I just would question if she really does love the MC.

Wanda - if she had more content in the game I think she be my #1 pick. Because while she is mean at first once you break down her shell I think she is actually probably actually loving and nice. She just has issues. Plus she has some of my favorite dialogue in the game.

PORSCHE - I wish she wasn't a side girl she seems like she would have some depth to her character. But being a side girls dont got much more to say

Captain Heart - If she wasn't a side girl I think she make for a excellent LI. but as she is just a side girl I only could rank her so high.

Elaine - I don't have any real interest in her but I think she probably feels bad for all the things she did to the MC and isnt lying about that. So she would do her best to be a loving person in the MC's live.

Monica - No interest in her I like her about the same as Elaine and she is a trully loving and caring person towards the MC. That wouldn't be toxic in any way. But this is just a guess as I didn't play her path.

Debbie - Didn't play her path she was too slutty for me but did think she was a fun character.

Angel - didn't play her path had no interest my guess she probally be just as good of a LI and person as Monica.

Lilly - Couldnt stand her dialogue when she is being dumb I thought it got annoying quickly so I didnt play her path.

Zarha - too forward so again didnt play her path

rest of the side girls I missed.

Note - Lilly , Debbie , Monica , Zarha are just my first impressions or thoughts since I only did one playthrough and had no desire to play their paths at the time. But will on a 2nd one

Last edited:

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
The players that choose for the MC to be a man-whore appreciate a new love-interest in every episode... librarian included.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Regardie

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Debbie - Didn't play her path she was too slutty for me but did think she was a fun character.
Slutty? She had one boyfriend and no girlfriends. She says she loves Lily, which kept her from having an actual relationship with anyone else. So, how does that make her slutty? Maybe because she is always talking sexual? No, my friend, Debbie isn't slutty.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Slutty? She had one boyfriend and no girlfriends. She says she loves Lily, which kept her from having an actual relationship with anyone else. So, how does that make her slutty? Maybe because she is always talking sexual? No, my friend, Debbie isn't slutty.
Just ignore him...didn't even play the Lilly path yet forms an opinion about her.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
My opinion is from a first impression as I didn't like her or Lilly enough to peruse their paths on a first playthrough.
The reason I had the slutty opinion of her is how she is seems easy when messing with the MC despite not knowing her that well at least at the start. Even if she only acted that way only towards the MC like that still don't really like girls like that until you get to know them at least. Since it went beyond flirting. If the 1 boyfriend part was mentioned if not on her path I just forgot I did recall the Lilly stuff with her tho but still doesnt change anything for me.
Just ignore him...didn't even play the Lilly path yet forms an opinion about her.
While yes that is true I don't have a real opinion other than first impressions or the bits I did see of them. But as they are main LI I feel I still had to put them on the list despite not having a valid opinion so I just went with my impressions of the character were even if they weren't valid for not playing their paths yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: Exocrine

relatedswitch

Nov 11, 2018
Yeah, it's odd indeed. They have had very little time to have character development. Whatever reasoning people are conjuring up as to why they're there, from a storytelling point it's not a normal thing to introduce characters right at the end.

not really they are more side girls not a LI at least to me that's how I see them. Since you never get enough time to get to know them they cant be more than a side girl. Adding random side girls here and there even near the end I think is perfectly fine. I do think it did go a bit overboard with Captain heart since she has alot more content for a normal side girl.
It would make more sense if these were characters you've bumped into through previous chapters, but these made their first appearance in 23, where I think it would be better if you've seen them earlier and maybe once or twice more. I think the whole con chapter would probably be better if it was earlier in the story.

And yeah, the Captain Heart stuff was a bit overboard.

Reactions: ename144

Neon21312311

Jan 15, 2022
Just played the game, the whole inheritance stuff just seemed way too over complicated when it didn't have to be so I pretty much skipped some of those parts. Still it was a decent game, the amount of sex scenes vs number of dialogues was relatively balanced. I know this isn't finished yet, but I saw that dev didn't have any plans for a harem end (based on a 2021 comment) which honestly just didn't make that much sense to me. Considering how dev is seemingly intent on making an ending for each character in solos, duos and trios etc. While we're at it, might as well make a MC solo ending where they're all friendly but just not enough to continue the relationship/s

Rob229

Sep 13, 2020
Was it just me, or did Wanda look slightly off (facially) during the phone call?

Also: still hoping for the long-awaited spa day in Ep 25!

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
My opinion is Cheeky probably added her for the people who didn't choose any of the other girls. Same with Evie. As for Natasha, she has her fan base also and now they have a girl they can end with.
Haha, there was no plan to add Captain Heart, or Evie, or even Porsche as LI. It happened organically because of CellStudios inability to not make side characters too hot (even when warned). Cheeky was no help either, he convinced me to upgrade Porsche's first scene to allow for a bj, and I told him then "You know if we do, we will have to flesh out her character and fuck her later?" Well, later came and not only did that come to pass, but she gained a cute tease of a sister and Captain Heart showed up too. It was a vicious cycle. I can't complain too much, they were fun to write, still, I mostly blame Cell.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Haha, there was no plan to add Captain Heart, or Evie, or even Porsche as LI. It happened organically because of CellStudios inability to not make side characters too hot (even when warned). Cheeky was no help either, he convinced me to upgrade Porsche's first scene to allow for a bj, and I told him then "You know if we do, we will have to flesh out her character and fuck her later?" Well, later came and not only did that come to pass, but she gained a cute tease of a sister and Captain Heart showed up too. It was a vicious cycle. I can't complain too much, they were fun to write, still, I mostly blame Cell.
Well, it doesn't bother me, as I have my two LIs on seperate saves, so I'm good to go.

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes