MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Let's just say that Mon will give you a choice, according to what people have said and Katie will just straight up dump you if she finds out about Mon. Same with Jenna, I think.
It's clear. It will be difficult, but what can you do, that’s the way the world works))) as they say, “You can’t always get everyone,” I’ll find the time and try episode 24. :)

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Okay i just played this again can i ask do i really have to break up with eather Bella or Elain or can i have both i only have three choice one is revenge on bella.

Exocrine

May 12, 2023
That's a good question, to be honest. There at least should be an option to lie to both and still date them. I know it's not that kind of game, but there will always be players who will want both. I'm sure that this will be an alternate path in the Definitive Edition.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
So we need to make a zilion solo route saves for each character ?

Or are there some combos possible in the game ?

Caus there are way too many women in this game to make just solo saves

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
So we need to make a zilion solo route saves for each character ?

Or are there some combos possible in the game ?

Caus there are way too many women in this game to make just solo saves
Yes there are several combos which work, on the top of my head.

- Katie+Debbie+Lily+Jenna(+maybe/likely Jolina)
Katie/Jenna and friends also work in other combos, like Lily+Debbie, or Katie+Jenna etc
- Jenna+Jolina
- Wanda+Angel
- Bella+Jolina should also work, haven't tested that thought

What doesn't work is Monica with either Jenna or Katie
As for Monica, no idea what combos she has, as i never had any interest in her

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

Katie/Jenna and friends also work in other combos, like Lily+Debbie, or Katie+Jenna etc
- Jenna+Jolina
- Wanda+Angel

Monica + zarah

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017

- Jenna+Jolina
- Wanda+Angel

Angel broke up with me on my gameplay thanks to Julian.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I don't understand the rework phase of this game. When I checked the previous messages, it was written that it would come with ep 24. ep 24 came but I guess the rework didn't come.

On the main page of the game, at the end of the about the game section, it says that the game is visually progressing. I guess the developer wants the first episodes to have the same visual quality as the last episodes.

Can someone explain to me if the rework is coming or not, if it's canceled or not?
The rework was delayed to release Chapter 24 first. They will now complete the first season of rework for steam, which should cover the first 9 chapters

Zod666

Nov 1, 2020
Used to like this game, no idea whats the point of making this massive long game with loads of girls where you cant just fuck all of them start to finish. And i dont mean harem, just separate encounters is fine or even better. After several years worth of updates and 1000s of renders replaying and making a route for each girl is just more hassle than its worth, shame.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Yeah its rough to stay loyal with just one char possibly 2 chars when there are a fuck ton of girls in this game

Definatly should have had a harem route tbh with that amount of girls in a game

But the dev didnt wanna do it so we stuck with picking one char and if were lucky 2 chars per route / save

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
we are on the 24th chapter, theoretically there is still only one, and to date the only relationships you can't carry on at the same time is Monica and Katie's (with Jenna it's not crystal clear, but it probably is) and Elaine with Bella

so excluding Monica and Elaine you can have sex with all the other characters by being a little careful about the answers you give (with only one rune though you're still missing content because the scenes change depending on how many girls you're carrying on the relationship with)

doesn't seem constricting at all as a setup....

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes