FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Shame on you for causing such reactions in extremely impressionable minds! :ROFLMAO: Remember, bro. You have to coddle and nourish those types of minds. ;)
How can they? They have been trained to have only 2 feelings, love or hate. They can't go out of their binary view of the world. They can't possibly comprehend that it is possible to love to hate, to hate to love, to love what we hate, to hate what we love and so many other iterations. Simple people, have simple feelings. I can't help them.

To be clear, for those on the balcony, I adore this game, my fury comes from exactly how much I love it. How much I allowed myself to be involved with the characters. Yes, I am FURIOUS. I truly am. Because I love them all and I can't have them all.

This is what good games do. Doesn't mean that it is comfortable. Doesn't mean that it has to be comfortable. I have complex feelings about this game. I will do what I said. Because of what I feel. Because of what the Dev made me feel.

So, breathe, relax, I am not HATING the game. I am hating the choices, more specifically, I am hating to have to choose.

Peace :D

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
How can they? They have been trained to have only 2 feelings, love or hate. They can't go out of their binary view of the world. They can't possibly comprehend that it is possible to love to hate, to hate to love, to love what we hate, to hate what we love and so many other iterations. Simple people, have simple feelings. I can't help them.

To be clear, for those on the balcony, I adore this game, my fury comes from exactly how much I love it. How much I allowed myself to be involved with the characters. Yes, I am FURIOUS. I truly am. Because I love them all and I can't have them all.

This is what good games do. Doesn't mean that it is comfortable. Doesn't mean that it has to be comfortable. I have complex feelings about this game. I will do what I said. Because of what I feel. Because of what the Dev made me feel.

So, breathe, relax, I am not HATING the game. I am hating the choices, more specifically, I am hating to have to choose.

Perfectly explained. I love seeing people hate on and cry about the game. As I've said: "Been waiting for all the reactions" and now, I'm enjoying myself immensely. But with that said, you blew my expectations out of the water and twisted them. You love and hate, cry and laugh. So perfect. Kudos to you, brother. Seriously.

Respect (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: aager and FatGiant

Tico7533on

Oct 5, 2021

Was going to say pretty much the same thing, and I read your initial comment too. But since you said it so perfectly, there's really no need for me to basically repeat what you said in this post. But I will tell you this, though. I hadn't played it in a while, and I was under the (wrong) assumption, that it in fact, WAS a harem game, and played it as such. So imagine my shock and surprise when the choice about Angel/Wanda popped up, and I refused to go spend the day with them on the boat just as a test, and even more so, now, having to make most of my chosen ones hate me, despite having a good relationship with them, up until THIS point now. Fuck my life, am I right?

And from that perspective, I agree with you that harem/incest games are better, but even in those, it can be a problem too, just from having too many women you're "dating". But I'm gonna take a cue from you, play it from the beginning, and put all my eggs in ONE basket in that playthrough. But, and I gotta say this too, the dev could at least make the break-ups in a nicer way, where the MC apologizes for choosing someone over the other, and them not going psycho towards him over it, but rather accepting the fact that he did choose so and so person, and move on. And like you said, I hate having to choose one over the other, and I didn't even know without a doubt, that it wasn't a harem game, so at least there's that, although it doesn't comfort me much RIGHT NOW.

:(

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Was going to say pretty much the same thing, and I read your initial comment too. But since you said it so perfectly, there's really no need for me to basically repeat what you said in this post. But I will tell you this, though. I hadn't played it in a while, and I was under the (wrong) assumption, that it in fact, WAS a harem game, and played it as such. So imagine my shock and surprise when the choice about Angel/Wanda popped up, and I refused to go spend the day with them on the boat just as a test, and even more so, now, having to make most of my chosen ones hate me, despite having a good relationship with them, up until THIS point now. Fuck my life, am I right?

And from that perspective, I agree with you that harem/incest games are better, but even in those, it can be a problem too, just from having too many women you're "dating". But I'm gonna take a cue from you, play it from the beginning, and put all my eggs in ONE basket in that playthrough. But, and I gotta say this too, the dev could at least make the break-ups in a nicer way, where the MC apologizes for choosing someone over the other, and them not going psycho towards him over it, but rather accepting the fact that he did choose so and so person, and move on. And like you said, I hate having to choose one over the other, and I didn't even know without a doubt, that it wasn't a harem game, so at least there's that, although it doesn't comfort me much RIGHT NOW.

there is no choice between Wanda and Angel....

today you only have to choose between Katie&Jenna and Monica, and between Bella and Elaine

probably in the last chapter a real choice will have to be made but for now this is

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
Got to chuckle every time the harem thing cones up.

BUT in this scenario you are kind of responsible for the happiness and well being of ALL of then.

Why would anyone want that king of drama?
"cones up" up indeed. *Comes*

"ALL of then" yup, then. *Them*

"King of drama" Not my king. "Kind"

You should really re-read what you type before you post it.

Reactions: Magnumhawaii

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
But, and I gotta say this too, the dev could at least make the break-ups in a nicer way, where the MC apologizes for choosing someone over the other, and them not going psycho towards him over it, but rather accepting the fact that he did choose so and so person, and move on.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahahahahaaaaa.....how old are you? Yeah right....because all break ups are and nice and flowery and full of unicorns and rainbows and sparkly glitter when you're caught balls deep in other women? JFC....

Tico7533on

Oct 5, 2021
there is no choice between Wanda and Angel....

today you only have to choose between Katie&Jenna and Monica, and between Bella and Elaine

probably in the last chapter a real choice will have to be made but for now this is

I never said there was a choice between the two, and if anything, that choice is even worse, because as soon as you say you don't wanna go, Angel says that we're done forever. So, you tell me, how can you continue a relarionship with them, when your initial bridge to the two has been burned? Make that make sense? Because I seriously doubt Angel said THAT just as a joke, but clearly, you didn't even TRY that choice, so it's a moot point from your perspective, but not from mine, and THAT choice, marks the beginning of the great "unraveling" of your relationships. But I don't care if you believe me, because I played that choice, and I don't see how that relationship can continue after that, but please enlighten me, if you know better...

Last edited:

Tico7533on

Oct 5, 2021
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahahahahaaaaa.....how old are you? Yeah right....because all break ups are and nice and flowery and full of unicorns and rainbows and sparkly glitter when you're caught balls deep in other women? JFC....
I don't care what you say, or think, and I never said it's like that in the real world, either. I just said I wish it was better dealt with in the GAME, or did you think the game is reality? And for all you know, I might be older than you, as I'm almost 50 by now, but what does that have to do with what I said? And also, as the famous saying goes, "Never assume, because it makes an ass out of u and me" Ass-U-Me, get it? Smh...

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

(And I don't think your reading skills are the best either, or you must have missed the part about me mistakenly thinking it WAS a harem game, which it is not. Now, please leave me alone, because I don't wanna try to explain something to people who wants to misunderstand what people are actually saying, or projecting their own foolish assumptions to another individual. And I wasn't trying to be clever either, and you were the one that brought up age, not me. Just that statement (about being clever) on its own, is proof that you assumed a few things about me, that I never did towards you.

In fact, the only two things I could assume about you, is that you might be arab due to your name, and that you might be a troll, because of your reply to me, but regardless if either of those are true, I don't have anything to prove to you or anyone else, because I know who I am, and what my intelligence is, as a psycho teacher when I was in elementary school, threw out a rude comment to/about me regarding that, so I was tested, and found to be way above average in that class, and that teacher was fired. So in the words of Forrest Gump, "That's all I have to say about that". So why would someone like me, try to "be clever", when they already know they are? But like I said, I told you this to let you know that you're wrong, but more importantly, you don't know me, but assumed a lot of misguided notions about me anyway.)

Last edited:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I don't care what you say, or think, and I never said it's like that in the real world, either. I just said I wish it was better dealt with in the GAME, or did you think the game is reality? And for all you know, I might be older than you, as I'm almost 50 by now, but what does that have to do with what I said? And also, as the famous saying goes, "Never assume, because it makes an ass out of u and me" Ass-U-Me, get it? Smh...

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Why would the game be any different to what would happen in reality? Just because it's a game? Try harder when you want to be clever. And no, you're not older btw.

Reactions: Night Hacker

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I never said there was a choice between the two, and if anything, that choice is even worse, because as soon as you say you don't wanna go, Angel says that we're done forever. So, you tell me, how can you continue a relarionship with them, when your initial bridge to the two has been burned? Make that make sense? Because I seriously doubt Angel said THAT just as a joke, but clearly, you didn't even TRY that choice, so it's a moot point from your perspective, but not from mine, and THAT choice, marks the beginning of the great "unraveling" of your relationships. But I don't care if you believe me, because I played that choice, and I don't see how that relationship can continue after that, but please enlighten me, if you know better...
I don't really follow your reasoning: but the relationship with Angel and Wanda can be continued together, and most likely they will have an ending together

In chapter 24 Angel says that Wanda took all the blame for forcing Mc to go out with her by threatening to damage Monia's work, and that she therefore forgives him for dating both of them, and from there opens up the possibility of continuing to date both of them

in fact afterwards MC can spend a day on the yacht with both kids having sex with both of them in the presence of the other girl

if you couldn't get to that I would have made some mistake with one of the two kids

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
in the sense of necessarily having to choose between one of the 2

sorry for the English
Well, I chose way back when the game first introed her and it's probably not the one you think. Back when this game first started, I had made several solo saves. Over the years, it's dwindled down to just a couple.

No need to apologize for your English, bro. You do better than I do sometimes.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Well, I chose way back when the game first introed her and it's probably not the one you think. Back when this game first started, I had made several solo saves. Over the years, it's dwindled down to just a couple.

No need to apologize for your English, bro. You do better than I do sometimes.
This is exactly what I did along with a manwhore route and solo/throuple etc routes for all girls. Also made some ridiculous pairing routes just for the lulz to see how they work out heh. I have way too many save paths for this game.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
This is exactly what I did along with a manwhore route and solo/throuple etc routes for all girls. Also made some ridiculous pairing routes just for the lulz to see how they work out heh. I have way too many save paths for this game.
I didn't start doing pairings until recently, to QC the game for Cheeky. After finding some wrong sayers in my own personal saves.

BillyPlums

Nov 17, 2021
... lots of stuff ...

But, and I gotta say this too, the dev could at least make the break-ups in a nicer way, where the MC apologizes for choosing someone over the other, and them not going psycho towards him over it, but rather accepting the fact that he did choose so and so person, and move on.

... more stuff ...
I mostly agree with this, but the only thing that's really missing in my opinion, is that there is never the option when one of the ladies wants to date you, or have sex with you, to say: "I'm sorry, but I'm dating someone else exclusively" or: "I'd love to date you, but I'm in an exclusive relationship already so my choice has already been made".

All you ever get to say is no, with no explanation as to why.

Tico7533on

Oct 5, 2021
And on another, but a just as important note, this is why I hardly post here, because when I do, people like this comes out of the woodwork, and make blanket statements about strangers that they don't even know, or make conclusions and assumptions because they can't/won't even read what you actually said, or just want to "rain on your parade", because they're so miserable within themself, that they have to dump their shit on others. And I'm usually a very nice guy, but I'm unfortunately also fully aware about the trope of "Nice guys finish last", but I will stand up for myself, when people cross the line, and more importantly, if I didn't talk like that to them, or adressed them at all.

But it's a damn shame, that a place that was such a blessing when my sister died, as it gave me an outlet to not think about that all the time, now has become this toxic, that you can't even post something, whatever that may be, without someone talking smack to you, or basically bullying you, something I have never done to others, as a victim of bullying myself, even by adults and teachers, like I mentioned in that post. But I follow a simple rule, and that's the one that says if you don't have anything nice to say, why say anything at all? It's so simple, yet today it seems people are unable to follow such a simple concept, but, still have the nerve to accuse me of trying to be clever, when I don't even have the need to do that, as I know who I am? It's mind-blowing to be honest, and despite being quite intelligent, I'm unable to wrap my head around that one, and how we got here.

But like I (luckily) was able to tell my sister before she passed away, as we were talking about our two previous generations dying off, parents and grandparents, I emphasized to her, imagine what it's gonna be like, once our generation has died off, and there's no one left who remember how good the world used to be, who were raised like we were, even in our lifetime, and now it's like this? So, at the end of the day, my sister is among the lucky ones, as she was gone before it gets even worse, and so are all the others that went before us, as they didn't have to deal with the worst of it, because my generation knows that it will get worse before it gets better, if that even happens, but I don't know if I will get to see that in my lifetime, if at all, while I'm still here.

And finally, my life has gone from okay to an absolute shitshow, and if any of those people I mentioned before even had half a braincell, they could just read all my posts here, as there's not a million of them anyway, and they would know exactly how down I am just by my life itself, kicking off while I was still just a kid, losing my father when I don't think I had even turned 10 yet, and most recently, at the end of 2020, losing my sister who was also my best friend and confidant, that I spoke to over the internet 2-3 times a week, and now I barely have anyone to talk to at all, since she's gone? And on welfare to boot, and the welfare office have been so difficult for the past 6 months, that I've had to resort to dumpster diving for food, just to manage? And this is who these people wanna pick on? Says more about them than me, that's for sure, and I don't pick on people, period.

But like I said, I will stand up for myself, and set the record straight, when people are talking out of their ass, but that only works on sane people, not the trolls here. And I know they're just doing it to get a rise out of people, and it is one of my flaws, that I can't keep my mouth shut, when they do, despite knowing that you're not supposed to "feed" the trolls by doing that. But I am wondering though, where are the Mods here, when these things take place, then they're always MIA, but sure knows how to find you, when you finally have had enough, and speak up for yourself, although you're just defending yourself? Then you are in trouble, just for doing the right thing, in the hopes that you are helping in fixing the problem, because it can only be fixed by adressing the issue and taking a non-tolerance stance, but I haven't seen the site owner, or the Mods doing THAT, strangely enough, so how can the situation improve, I wonder?

And bullying should never be accepted or tolerated, and if it is, the situation will only get worse, that's just a fact. And neither should trolling, or trolls, in my humble opinion. And to be fair, this wasn't the worst, what I've had here today, but what I have experienced before, has been more than enough to make me reluctant to post, something I have mentioned in my older posts as well, so clearly the problem persists, and like I said, it's a damn shame that it does. But, I've rambled on long enough now, and I have made my point, above and beyond, so I'll get off of my soap box now. And peace to you, if you're one of the members here, who's not like that, and kudos for being a "Nice guy", it matters more than you think. Best regards from Tico, but honestly, I don't think it (this post) will make much of a difference, but I would love to be proven wrong for once.

Last edited:

Tico7533on

Oct 5, 2021
I mostly agree with this, but the only thing that's really missing in my opinion, is that there is never the option when one of the ladies wants to date you, or have sex with you, to say: "I'm sorry, but I'm dating someone else exclusively" or: "I'd love to date you, but I'm in an exclusive relationship already so my choice has already been made".

All you ever get to say is no, with no explanation as to why.
Yes, that was my point too, it could be more nuanced for one, and your suggestion would actually be a great help, so you wouldn't have to lie, or cheat, basically effectively offering the player a "semi-nice guy"-route. And the fact that you ABSOLUTELY can't have the three family members without chosing to lie to them, is the worst sin of them all in this game, as you're involved with Monica/Mom before anyone else of the three (Monica/Katie/Jenna), so that's just some major BS in the game, in my opinion. And I'm not a big fan of Katie, so I wouldn't cry about losing her, but the other two, are really sweet (personalities), so that choice sucks donkey dick, as far as I'm concerned.

TLDR:
This game, is simply not the same game we started playing anymore, and the changes in it, have made it a lesser game than what it originally was.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 325 Votes