Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Yes, that was my point too, it could be more nuanced for one, and your suggestion would actually be a great help, so you wouldn't have to lie, or cheat, basically effectively offering the player a "semi-nice guy"-route. And the fact that you ABSOLUTELY can't have the three family members without chosing to lie to them, is the worst sin of them all in this game, as you're involved with Monica/Mom before anyone else of the three (Monica/Katie/Jenna), so that's just some major BS in the game, in my opinion. And I'm not a big fan of Katie, so I wouldn't cry about losing her, but the other two, are really sweet (personalities), so that choice sucks donkey dick, as far as I'm concerned.

TLDR:
This game, is simply not the same game we started playing anymore, and the changes in it, have made it a lesser game than what it originally was.
It's considered rude to tell someone how to write THEIR story. If you don't like it than don't play it? Or better yet, make your own game the way YOU like it.

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
I dropped this game after chap. 22 so I didn't catch up the latest development of the story but it seemed the punishment for harem fans finally arrived. I'm a harem fan so seeing this game not including a full harem route is a bit disappointing, but it's not the main issue why I drop this game, after all I still play some romance-centered AVNs. The biggest problem in this game for me is it takes too damn long to present a direct punishment for your manwhore behaviors, which gives harem players false hope longer than it should be. Imo the game should present confrontation between LIs and MC if you are playing manwhore route such as being scolded and dumped by LIs for manwhoring in Intertwined if you fuck two sister LIs, or making the other routes unplayable if you decide to pursue one or two LIs (if throuple considered) as early as possible, instead of waiting for more than 20 chapters to blow this shit up.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I dropped this game after chap. 22 so I didn't catch up the latest development of the story but it seemed the punishment for harem fans finally arrived. I'm a harem fan so seeing this game not including a full harem route is a bit disappointing, but it's not the main issue why I drop this game, after all I still play some romance-centered AVNs. The biggest problem in this game for me is it takes too damn long to present a direct punishment for your manwhore behaviors, which gives harem players false hope longer than it should be. Imo the game should present confrontation between LIs and MC if you are playing manwhore route such as being scolded and dumped by LIs for manwhoring in Intertwined if you fuck two sister LIs, or making the other routes unplayable if you decide to pursue one or two LIs (if throuple considered) as early as possible, instead of waiting for more than 20 chapters to blow this shit up.
I didn't find this game until late last year
But from what I have read the dev always said this wasn't a full harem game

And honestly I would rather play a game like this that has actual consequences
Than some boring and basically kinetic VN where the mc bangs everyone

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I dropped this game after chap. 22 so I didn't catch up the latest development of the story but it seemed the punishment for harem fans finally arrived. I'm a harem fan so seeing this game not including a full harem route is a bit disappointing
Disappointing, maybe. It was always something that wasn't going to happen.

As for the fallout of a manwhore path and how long it takes, it's not a long time at all.
It seems long, based upon how long many of us have been playing and replaying this. We've had access to an in-development project since basically its first ever release. Also factor in how quickly things actually get to that point, when compared to how much in-game time passes, and it's even less time than you'd think for the inevitable to happen.

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
I can't find the Android link, can someone please help me? I know it's annoying when people ask this, but have looked back through at least 150 posts, and I didn't see anything.

student00

Apr 26, 2019
I can't find the Android link, can someone please help me? I know it's annoying when people ask this, but have looked back through at least 150 posts, and I didn't see anything.
here is my unofficial Android port of Where The Heart Is Ep24.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Slyurez

Apr 5, 2020
Any clue how long the rework will take - I wanted to replay this game today and figure if the rework is coming soon I might just wait.

milos1fan

Aug 30, 2020
If, Mabel shows up in the next update pregnant, do you guys think she'll just happily stay with her child and the 5 million if she's told about it or, will she push for a relationship?

Nanoqudo

Sep 17, 2022
Would have loved if there was harem stuff instead, i know its suppose to be like in real life. Would love to have to be able to get the girl of your prefference in the game. even though its a great game

• Angry
Reactions: Ale69 and Abhai

JKRollin'

Dec 3, 2021
No one play a Game for real life experiences. you play a game named 'LIFE' for every damn second for it.Game needs to be something immersed and relaxed this VN Challenge the SO called LIFE(Decisions,choices and expectations).Over all great models renders are good and plot is VERY REALISTIC but DEV has the last LAUGH:LOL:
"Harem is a pipe DREAM in this AVN"

salvo00786

May 29, 2017
Hi... I haven't found here a walkthrough mod for ep 24... This mean that the walkthrough doesn't exist for now or I haven't searched well enough?

Reactions: d@lt0n

ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
Downloaded the update only, and now the game wont work.
Any ideas folks !!
Are you sure you merged the proper source folder into the proper old folder and overrwrited old files with new ones?

Update only worked as charm for me...

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
No one play a Game for real life experiences. you play a game named 'LIFE' for every damn second for it.Game needs to be something immersed and relaxed this VN Challenge the SO called LIFE(Decisions,choices and expectations).Over all great models renders are good and plot is VERY REALISTIC but DEV has the last LAUGH:LOL:
"Harem is a pipe DREAM in this AVN"
after such great contribution to the thread...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Hello, I wanted to say that it is very, very unfair that all games are translated into different languages except Persian! Is Persian language not considered? And please don't tell me to make it yourself, I have neither the knowledge nor the position.
Translations are all fan made. The devs aren't responsible for which languages it's translated to.

JustJane

Jun 13, 2021
Am I the only one who doesn't care about the will at all? I already got a house, 100K dollars, and a car. So it's not like I'm a homeless on the street, if I doesn't get the money. I rather just fuck every girl :cool:

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes