twofacejoker

Sep 18, 2022
I don't know about y'all but I kind of enjoy this game because you get to put yourself in the MC and also make one of the girls your actual dream girl

Reactions: CheekyGimp

Rome5555555

May 4, 2017
Used to like this game, no idea whats the point of making this massive long game with loads of girls where you cant just fuck all of them start to finish. And i dont mean harem, just separate encounters is fine or even better. After several years worth of updates and 1000s of renders replaying and making a route for each girl is just more hassle than its worth, shame.
The harem in such games is an integral part of the ending.

Reactions: ShiroOkami2
Jan 24, 2022
Got to chuckle every time the harem thing cones up. I realize the thinking is you get to bang a whole bunch of different women with out any repercussion BUT in this scenario you are kind of responsible for the happiness and well being of ALL of then. Why would anyone want that king of drama? In the swinger lifestyle your responsible for the happiness and well being of only your significant other and no one else. You still get to go and bang a bunch of different women - a much greater variety of women then in a harem situation WITHOUT any repercussion or drama. At the end of the evening everyone has had fun and a good time and you still are only responsible for the happiness and well being of one women - your significant other. Seems like a much better deal.

Reactions: sava75 and WaltS

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Got to chuckle every time the harem thing cones up. I realize the thinking is you get to bang a whole bunch of different women with out any repercussion BUT in this scenario you are kind of responsible for the happiness and well being of ALL of then. Why would anyone want that king of drama? In the swinger lifestyle your responsible for the happiness and well being of only your significant other and no one else. You still get to go and bang a bunch of different women - a much greater variety of women then in a harem situation WITHOUT any repercussion or drama. At the end of the evening everyone has had fun and a good time and you still are only responsible for the happiness and well being of one women - your significant other. Seems like a much better deal.
do you really think those creatures are able to comprehend anything above 1+1 equals (harem ofc)?
youre giving them too much credit :BootyTime:

relatedswitch

Nov 11, 2018
Bro, it is a game. It's not that deep. People asked a question. People gave an answer.

Reactions: MAGO-DAG

clown48212

Feb 27, 2020
It's been so long, I've started a fresh run with the 0.24 release and it's been a blast. I forgot how good this game is
Aaand I take it back. I feel bad for retracting the earlier compliment (especially as the devs themselves liked it) but this game's ending is really weak and corny. There's no point in going into more detail, a ton of other posts do a good job of explaining why this is the case.

glovej1

Nov 12, 2022
For 23 episodes I absolutely loved this game. The story and character development were great. I marked it as a favourite.
Then came episode 24 when you started to have to permanently end relationships and it all fell apart. I know the Dev has said many times that this is not a harem ending game. But the choices you are forced to make with the main family would result in all members being incredibly unhappy and ripping the family apart. I know it’s a game. But when you have played it for years and developed a bond with. You don’t want to be forced to hurt them.
I know the Dev said it’s not a harem. But I can’t play this any more. It took all the enjoyment out of it.
Very sad

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
For 23 episodes I absolutely loved this game. The story and character development were great. I marked it as a favourite.
Then came episode 24 when you started to have to permanently end relationships and it all fell apart. I know the Dev has said many times that this is not a harem ending game. But the choices you are forced to make with the main family would result in all members being incredibly unhappy and ripping the family apart. I know it’s a game. But when you have played it for years and developed a bond with. You don’t want to be forced to hurt them.
I know the Dev said it’s not a harem. But I can’t play this any more. It took all the enjoyment out of it.
Very sad
So you've made decisions clashing with what the dev has said about a harem and now you're upset when they come to fruition? Makes sense.........

Last edited:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
So you've made decision clashing with what the dev has said about a harem and no you're upset when they come to fruition? Makes sense.........
I've been waiting on this since the game first started. A fuckboy is a fuckboy. No matter what you tell them, they can't help themselves.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

THAT'S the kind of shit that happens when people don't listen. Yeah. I know. It's not about a disease. But it kind of is.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Very sad
Well, I am with you there.

I saw this coming and I simply stopped playing, waiting for the Completed.

Then I will replay this, but with only ONE girl. The others will be treated as if they killed my dog. No matter who they are, how hot they seem. I'll treat them all the worst possible way the Dev allows me.

I'll finish the game, delete it and all the saves, block it and put it on ignore.

Yeah, I'm being unreasonable. Fuck it. The amount of heartache I had to go through with this game justifies it for me.

This game is the reason I only play Harem games now. Or, play these stupid "One Only" stories only once. Fuck that nonsense of choosing.

neveragain.gif

Peace :(

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes