milos1fan

Aug 30, 2020
Am I the only one who doesn't care about the will at all? I already got a house, 100K dollars, and a car. So it's not like I'm a homeless on the street, if I doesn't get the money. I rather just fuck every girl :cool:
The thing is, it's a major plot point that doesn't affect anything. We finally have the money but, we can't do shit with it.

Reactions: JustJane

ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
Hello, I wanted to say that it is very, very unfair that all games are translated into different languages except Persian! Is Persian language not considered? And please don't tell me to make it yourself, I have neither the knowledge nor the position.
Translations are all fan made. The devs aren't responsible for which languages it's translated to.
And maybe, just maybe, in the develop team no one knows Persian language, while... not many Iranian translator are willing to take the risk of translating an AVN... :HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: segasurfer

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
And maybe, just maybe, in the develop team no one knows Persian language, while... not many Iranian translator are willing to take the risk of translating an AVN... :HideThePain:
All I know is I speak and read English. I can read some Spanish, Italian and French. No idea about any other languages. People can always ask for a translation here.

John Podi

Jun 9, 2017
Have been following this one quite literally for several years now. My first download, the version was still single digits. My mistake, I've been playing it as a harem game. That'll teach me to pay closer attention to the genre tags. Because I've been chasing every woman in the game, it's all blowing up in my face and everyone is pissed at me for being a cheating bastard. Heh, thanks for that. I've gone back and restarted from the beginning trying to be selective of which girls I want to chase and which ones to ignore, but that isn't easy. Seems like all the girls have the hots for you on first sight and telling them you aren't interested really hurts their feelings. That feels pretty shitty. So, thanks for that as well.

This game really needs a harem path. Yeah, I know that's not realistic, but we don't play these games for realism, we play them for escapism.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Have been following this one quite literally for several years now. My first download, the version was still single digits. My mistake, I've been playing it as a harem game. That'll teach me to pay closer attention to the genre tags. Because I've been chasing every woman in the game, it's all blowing up in my face and everyone is pissed at me for being a cheating bastard. Heh, thanks for that. I've gone back and restarted from the beginning trying to be selective of which girls I want to chase and which ones to ignore, but that isn't easy. Seems like all the girls have the hots for you on first sight and telling them you aren't interested really hurts their feelings. That feels pretty shitty. So, thanks for that as well.

This game really needs a harem path. Yeah, I know that's not realistic, but we don't play these games for realism, we play them for escapism.
Well, Cheeky did say he might add a non-canon harem ending. But sorry, not sorry to say, I've been waiting a very, very, VERY long time for people to finally realize this isn't a harem game. But at least you're taking it as a champ. Respect, brother.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Lily, Katie, Jenna and Debbie are a harem. Not a full harem, but how many games have a full harem?

Unbelievable that Katie's scene upset so many people

Oct 19, 2020
I loved this game for several things. Early in game not punishing cheating made me encourage to do more. Started to juggle with girls. But last episodes start to caught up and making major choice, being busted, loosing girls fast and adding more slowly.

Told before game won't be harem ending. But long time players still expecting it.

Looks like we're gonna get throuple. Not all but a few. Better then single girl :devilish:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I loved this game for several things. Early in game not punishing cheating made me encourage to do more. Started to juggle with girls. But last episodes start to caught up and making major choice, being busted, loosing girls fast and adding more slowly.

Told before game won't be harem ending. But long time players still expecting it.

Looks like we're gonna get throuple. Not all but a few. Better then single girl :devilish:
Long time players expecting what? A harem? Hardly. I've been playing since ep 3 or 4. I never expected, nor wanted a harem. So, not all long timers expected it. Hell, a lot of long timers went that route, because they wanted to know what would happen, but they always keep their main solo saves.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
LOL, Holy batshit, Batman, my LAST save was exactly one year ago, alright more precisely October 22/ 2022...which was the end of Episode 23!
I have seen the incredible delay before on other projects, most are abandoned while others TALK but don't release shit at all, since their focus is on their NEXT project, which I am guessing is the case with this one.
I like to finish what I start, including games and VN.
WOW...a fcking YEAR later and one update, that's just incredible~!

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Blue seems to be the favorite across all the tiers right now.
since their focus is on their NEXT project, which I am guessing is the case with this one.
Well, you're wrong about that with this one. Cheeky is pretty much doing this on his own now. Plus, after he finishes the final ep and gets out the planned non-canon endings, he'll be remastering this. Then put out the Steam release. A lot of work on his shoulders.

Rome5555555

May 4, 2017
Well, Cheeky did say he might add a non-canon harem ending. But sorry, not sorry to say, I've been waiting a very, very, VERY long time for people to finally realize this isn't a harem game. But at least you're taking it as a champ. Respect, brother.
All such games come down to one friend, to a harem. ;)

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes