Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Everything you said is 100% true and I believe you. I don't think the Dev ever actually said or wrote any of it. But I still think you are 100% correct. Fucking lying devs, huh? Now, I gotta go look for an incest patch that I don't remember creating. But it might come in handy.
You know people are going to believe this and use it later: "But you said blah blah blah!" and this "You lied! Again!" and the 'Hail, Mary': "Can't trust a dev that lies!"

Nah. Instead of humoring them, tell them to go fuck themselves and since they want incest and IF they're brave enough, they could go fuck their moms.

If I ever become a dev, people are going to hate me even more than they do now. :ROFLMAO:

MartoRoss

Nov 5, 2019
No, I'm still doing walkthroughs. Up to episode 22 is complete and released months ago. Will finish episode 23 WT pretty soon. And then EP24...a little later (They aren't fun to write : ))
I followed u since the beginning, and I was even in the Patreon, i'm not here to argue with you, It's your job and I respect it, you aren't the first nor the last one dev who change the direction of their game

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I followed u since the beginning, and I was even in the Patreon, i'm not here to argue with you, It's your job and I respect it, you aren't the first nor the last one dev who change the direction of their game
As you started your post with "That's a fat lie from the Dev...", you might be right - not here to argue, more to provoke, huh? :HideThePain:

Reactions: Snugglepuff

MartoRoss

Nov 5, 2019
As you started your post with "That's a fat lie from the Dev...", you might be right - not here to argue, more to provoke, huh? :HideThePain:
No at all, I came back to see how the project was going ‍♂ It catch me by surprise tbh, maybe my comments were a bit rough on the edges ‍♂

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
No at all, I came back to see how the project was going ‍♂ It catch me by surprise tbh, maybe my comments were a bit rough on the edges ‍♂
Rough on the edges? More like fouls on the field.

1. You came in here calling a dev a fat liar.
2. You have no proof that Cheeky lied.
3. Without proof, you made yourself out to be an ass.

You really should take your hoof out your mouth and apologize to Cheeky for being an ass.

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
I got a look at Cheeky's script when he wasnt looking, and there is a potential surprise incest path coming up:
MC's dad fucked Theresa, and Dog-boy is his half brother! :eek:

This path is only for those that are truly committed to gettin some incest, no matter the cost.

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
No, I'm still doing walkthroughs. Up to episode 22 is complete and released months ago. Will finish episode 23 WT pretty soon. And then EP24...a little later (They aren't fun to write : ))
Oops, sorry my bad! Well there you go whoever was asking for a WT =P

relatedswitch

Nov 11, 2018
It might sound silly to some
But I don't really like to use walkthroughs for story-based games like this
I prefer to make my choices in the heat of the moment
And if they come back to bite me in the arse so be it

Plus, I could always restart if things get really hairy
Personally I see it as a way to experience the possible endings, but also to check to see if I missed anything. It's just a way for me complete the game with the limited time I have

BillyPlums

Nov 17, 2021
So if you date Katie or her sister you do not get your fathers money?
It's my understanding that if you end up with Jenna, Katie or Monica, you don't get any money. Since you have to sever ties with them, it might also mean that Debbie, Lily and Zarah are out too. IIRC, you get 10 per cent of the money after each year for 10 years If none of the private eyes paid by your father spot you with them, or communicating with them (hence Debbie, Lily and Zarah).

Reactions: Catwashere

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
It's my understanding that if you end up with Jenna, Katie or Monica, you don't get any money. Since you have to sever ties with them, it might also mean that Debbie, Lily and Zarah are out too. IIRC, you get 10 per cent of the money after each year for 10 years If none of the private eyes paid by your father spot you with them, or communicating with them (hence Debbie, Lily and Zarah).
Stick with Elaine, Jo, Wanda, Angel or even Natasha. Maybe Theresa if you can deal with a religious nut job and Dogturd. Ahaha

Harlaw

Sep 21, 2019
You can get the whole of inheritance straight up without waiting for 10 years, and you won't even have to sever ties with anyone. It's easy to metagame the whole thing with a bit of foreknowledge :

Don't give the house to Elaine, invite Jolina to stay with you at the beach house BUT REFUSE BELLA. And you're set, Elaine fails her condition, Jo usurps Bella's share and if you fail your condition, Jo will get the whole share. Which she gives it to you, all of it, and you don't even have to be in a romance with her.

Which also proves that Jo is best girl.

sappyfappy

Dec 6, 2018
I'm sorry if this question has been asked a million times already since the update was release but when will the steam version be released?

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes